50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

21 posts

Can we improve name spelling 100%? in Suggestion Box

9 days ago

Bruce:

I used to sign my name at the bottom of my posts. I was advised that the extra few key strokes used up unnecessary bandwidth on the Forum feed, so I stopped.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Either way, I'm hoping that you continue to post. We all learn when we share our thoughts!

10 posts

I am new here in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

11 days ago

Jeweriya:

Reading is the best thing that you can do as a brand new, or intermediate, or even expert SFI affiliate.

Start here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Check this out, read all the links: www.sfimg.com/Training/

Truly. If I were to ask the most experienced affiliate what SFI was, I would get their version of understanding of the SFI business. I would likely miss those parts of the business that make it work for me, because we all think differently.

Read, learn. See what you have your hands on. Make the choice to work the business with the knowledge you gain.

Cheers!

22 posts

All Affiliates-What's Holding You Back? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

11 days ago

Bruce:

I've read many of your posts. and missed you when you were away for a bit. Welcome back. I really do welcome you back, especially the measure of wisdom you bring to the Forum.

I truly don't believe anything is holding me back. In the beginning at SFI, I was not working. That provided me ample time to read and comprehend what I had stumbled upon. I moved into this business like a otter to water.

In fact, I found work specifically to support my intention to invest in SFI. What folks don't realize is that when you want something, you simply MUST align your actions towards achieving your goal. It's very powerful to become intentional with everything that you do. I live my life in this manner. It applies to SFI as well.

When I am not working, I have time. When I am working, I have money. I work my SFI business so that I can realize my goal of creating a life full of both ample time and ample money. I'm selfish. I want to spend my time doing what I want to do, not spend my life doing what someone else would like me to do.

I'm in the midst of a 72 month plan. I was sidetracked nearly a full year for medical issues. I'm nearly done with the medical stuff.

To all affiliates, not just my team. I'm in the game 100%. Are you?

Thank you for this question, Bruce!

43 posts

Define $uccess - Under 10 Words in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

14 days ago

Plan and courageously follow that plan to your desired result.

43 posts

Is QUALITY being compromised again! in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Munish:

Odds are great that the programming changes are underway. There is massive amounts of data being manipulated when making this kind of a website revamp.

Be patient. Let the program installation complete.

Gery is deeply vested in the interest of having this program turn out with the results he anticipates. That means it will be an improvement from what was TripleClicks a year ago.

17 posts

How do you handle such CSA? in Getting Started #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Sabine:

My human nature receives inquiries such as the one from your CSA very poorly.

I wish him success, mostly I wish him the ability to recognize that the elusive success he seeks is found in the shady disguise of effort, work, and reading with comprehension. God helps those who help themselves!

Good luck!!

492 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ray Garza! in Recognition

16 days ago

Ray:

I'm recalling our conversation a year ago. You make me smile, taking down the championship.

Great job!!! So very happy for you, so honored that you are part of my team!!

Celebrate well!!

Kate

25 posts

Opti-Build Revisited Again in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Ray:

I posted the same link in our stream. I've gone to 50% opt in to help active PSA on our team that are TL, and not receiving Opti-build signups. I encourage you to create a co-op too.

With more encouragement, and some better understanding of the Opti-build program, perhaps we will see more TL on your team participate.

Cheers

10 posts

Finding Encouragement After Ranking in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Horace:

Good stuff. My only recommendation is for you to invite more people to the party. It greatly enhances your probability of finding a hungry leader willing to build his own business.

18 posts

To get success in SFI investment is necessary or not in Compensation #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Pradeep:

Nothing to convince. There is not an investment required to be successful at SFI. It will take longer to build using free advertising sites, and blogging.

The pace of growth is likely faster when one chooses to invest on business building items such as recruiting.

The distinction between the two styles is clear.

You CAN build a successful SFI business without investing money. Be prepared to invest your time!

27 posts

What No Money!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Lindsey, Goodmorning.
You may want to read few very recent Forum posts: one by Tallman'Ship, "OK, can somebody help me here". The second one is the one I posted, "Stealth Strategies to Change the Compensation Concepts".
The question is: How will we be paid?"
We need clear unambiguous answers.

Wow, talk about changing the subject!! I do believe Lindsey was referring to changing the mindset of inactive affiliates.

Good thread going here, let's keep it on topic.

34 posts

How can you drop 400 places in Badge Quest overnight? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

James:

Based on the new badges:

I would wager this is why you dropped. It's very possible that I am not alone with the 180 day marker having just been reached.

34 posts

How can you drop 400 places in Badge Quest overnight? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

James:

Based on the new badges:

24 posts

Could Gifting Excess VPs To Other Team members Work? in Team Building

25 days ago

J & C:

So good to see you post, particularly on this issue. The challenge is to get your team to become eager to build their own business. I, for one, hate to see an affiliate struggle, so helping comes natural. However, is throwing out the help benefitting my PSA or my team in the LONG term?

My answer is mixed. Certainly it should be an exception to give your team member a helping hand. I balance my choice to assist on one thing: Will my assistance be a hand up? Or will it be a hand out?

The choice I make depends on the affiliate. Are they serious? Have they done everything they can do to earn their own way? Are they having personal issues, maybe medical troubles?

Am I creating a dependant hungry beast by helping? Will it become a monthly struggle to feed my PSA at SFI just to see them quit when or if my help can not be extended the next month? Will the PSA realize I'm here to make money, not spend it? (The struggle is real.)

One thing I love doing with my team is surprising successful affiliates with impromptu bonuses. The last bonus was based on Opti-Build recruiting. It made my day to give a few bonuses to my top performing recruiters!

I'm looking forward to other replies. I'm hoping to see affiliates realize what SFI offers. I love to watch a team member begin his own fight to win, and join the quest to help others.

Over time, if you study the SFI site, it seems to me there will be more an more winners begin to surge forward with their own fire inside to build their businesses. This is why I am so pleased to see you thank Gery in your post. I agree! He and his team have built a magnificent business model. I'm hoping to earn some money on my way to helping earn him some money! Thank you, Gery!

23 posts

Why would I even bother bidding on an auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

25 days ago

Jenny:

I'll toast you with coffee!! I swear, I died a thousand deaths trekking across the desert before I finally got the nerve to play out an auction successfully.

I know! Laugh if you like!! My palms sweat. My heart raced. My blood pressure rose. I got breathless. I was SO close. Just to have some seasoned hawk swoop in an capture my win!

It was over a year before my weary chase ended. Did I celebrate? Oh, you can bet your boots I did!!

Celebrate!! Congratulations!! Now head over to the PSA Bid & Build and win som PSA!

32 posts

Today I feel sad! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

27 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Dash The Doubt! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Near the end of every month, the Forum becomes active with "how do I make EA?" type posts.

Are you tired of the maddening dash to make it? If so, there is a solution!

Each month, budget to place your Auto-Delivery order near the beginning of the month. This will give
you your required VP. It will serve a second service. It will show your team a sure path to follow
to earn EA themselves.

We budget for our everyday lives, money to cover fuel to go where we like in our cars. Money to pay
for the food on our table. Make SFI a part of your monthly budget, invest in yourself and your future.

When you have a Booster Club Qualified (BCQ) Auto-Delivery, you earn an extra 100 VP each month.
In addition to the BCQ, doing the monthly, weekly and (most importantly) daily actions to earn VP,
it becomes simple to earn BTL or better each month.

Being a BTL opens the possibility of becoming a Designated Diamond! This is an awesome goal new affiliates!

Many affiliates approach their business at SFI with subtle doubt. It serves you best when you discard
this tenative reserve. Make the committment to show your team HOW to earn at SFI. Lead boldly, get your
VP early in the month.

This will clear your time so that you can focus on teaching your new affiliates to do the same. When
you get this skill developed, you have mastered DUPLICATION.

SFI becomes very profitable for those who choose to lead and push themselves to become Team Leaders.

Don't fret. Dash the doubt! Make the commitment! Develop your skill and team today!

32 posts

Need Help with Opti-Build Comment in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Ray:

The best thing you can do is lead by example. Create DUPLICATION. Do the basics, teach the basics. I know your up line, Follow their lead.

Read the Stream and Forum daily. When you communicate with your team, be mindful that they are business owners of their own. Respect their choice to run their business as they see fit. Be full of encouragement. Fill the Opti-Build with new PSA.

Over time, your team members will come around. OPEN A CO-OP from the SFI co-op page and feed PSA to the team members that are in the Opti-Build program under those affiliates who choose not to opt in. Reward the workers, even if they are NOT in the Opti-Build program.

Time is on your side so long as you do not quit.

Cheers !!

26 posts

Achieving Rank of EA in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Patrick:

We all start each month with 0 VP. By the end of the month, any affiliate that has earned 1500 VP will become EA.

As long as you gather the VP within the month, you will earn EA.

There are a few exceptions. During your first month, if you DO NOT earn EA, you can request the VP that you did earn be transferred to the following month. You can also choose to place an order at TripleClicks, and request the VP be credited to the previous month. Both of these scenarios are available within the first 7 days of the following month.

I'm not one to play around. I like to earn EA and BTL on the first day of the month. This allows me time to focus on team building rather than making my VP.

Best of luck!

10 posts

The stand out quality in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

fabian:

Beautiful. Short. Direct. On point.

You will do great at SFI. So nice it would be to get this message across to every single affiliate that joins.

Like Gery says, keep it simple.

Become EA every month.
Recruit new affiliates.
Teach them to do the same.

Looking forward to seeing you rise and shine!

9 posts

Status is still BTL!! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

37 posts

Opti-Build Exposed - Now we can see the REAL workers! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Tommie:

Great thread!! I, too, have been delighted to see who is actively recruiting and who is still in the beginning stages of the SFI business.

I have several on my teams that are eligible to opt-in and play in the Opti-Build program, and have chosen not to opt-in. It effects the Designated Diamonds below them. Those particular Designated Diamonds appear to be bypassed, and treated as if they are not opted in. This is discouraging because I know how much effort goes into becoming BTL and what it takes to plan to be, and actually achieve Designated Diamond. :-(

I try to continue to express and explain the benefits. It's my opinion that if you have done the work to become eligible to be a Designated Diamond, you really should opt in. You should also recruit. Heavily.

You can create a co-op on the SFI co-op manager page, and reassign those excess PSA members you don't want through the co-op. The idea it to disburse new PSA throughout your team.

Until you see the big picture, I suppose, it is human nature to want to take advantage. Once the huge opportunity of Opti-Build is realized, one no longer cares to old tight to PSA for themselves, sharing them to the team makes perfect sense.

Opti-Build is one of the better ideas from Gery and team over the last few years. The badges are just icing on the cake....

I'm eating cake!!

13 posts

PSA EA in Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

Fabrizio:

Each affiliate must earn 1500 VP between the first of the month, and the end of the same month to achieve EA.

There is a few exceptions.

During your first month, if you do not earn the full 1500 VP, you can transfer all VP to the following month, and only during a short period of time, before the 7th of your second month.

You may also backdate the VP you might earn on a TripleClicks order that is placed during the first 7 days of a month. These VP can help you reach EA, or another goal, for the prior month.

19 posts

How to motivate members in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Two point answer.
A shift in how you perceive SFI. It is not a job. It is a business. You will earn no income without effort.

●●●

Lead by showing the path.

Become EA.
Recruit affiliates.
Teach them to do the same.