Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

21 posts

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate in Getting Started

23 hours ago

Ogbu:

Oh dear, you must have missed some points in the Launch pad presentation.

Each month, we all start anew gaining our VP to earn our commissions. Think of it as if it's attendance.

The basics:
1. Earn EA (1500 VP)
2. Sponsor 5 affiliates.
3. Teach them to do the same.

www.sfimg.com/launchpad
Start here and read, apply the knowledge you gain to earn income.

5 posts

To My Amicable & Adorable Sponsor Gliceria Pritchard. in Recognition #Sponsor

7 days ago

Gliceria:

You're not my sponsor ...but you still always make me either think or smile!!

Hope your day was fantabulous!!!

6 posts

What to do and not to do SFI, Tripleclicks as a beginer? in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

The right thing to do is READ. Learn the SFI business by reading.
This will educate you about SFI, including educating you what to do, and what not to do.

27 posts

QUALIFING AS BTL in Getting Started #Sales #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Shedrack:

Yes! It might be the best action you take this month. It might earn you a Designated Diamond badge.

I think you're smart to invest in your success here at SFI.

Cheers!

8 posts

S-Builder Co up merits and demerits in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Kumar:

S-Builder Co-op is a mainstay in my monthly recruiting. It is an important segment I keep active month-to-month.

The way it works is simple: This month you purchase a share. Beginning the 1st day of the following month, depending on when SFI begins the ad campaign, you will receive PSA and PRM affiliates.

Sometimes the SFI Corporate ad campaign is more successful and generates better results than you express you received on your auction win share. As with ANY SFI advertising, you must keep a persistent and consistent effort to achieve results.

Build up your fortitude, stay the course, get more PSA!

9 posts

Is gift card worth helping my active affiliates ? in Team Building #Team Building

23 days ago

julienne:

You can issue gifts to your PSA team. You find this option on the Genealogy Tab.

You need to have the funds available. You put the funds into place here:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager

I've helped my team by rewarding them for earning milestones like Team Leader and such. I prefer to use gifts in this manner, rather than to get my PSA to the milestone.

I find that it's not always a good idea to "help" your team make the rank. Your true reward will be when you have a team that is interested in making the rank by their own actions.

15 posts

A problem I have encountered, and how I got around it in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Robert:

I really appreciate posts that share innovative ideas like this:

As a trucker, I use the exact same procedure to access the internet with my laptop. Most often I use the phone to work the business. Sometimes, the laptop is just better suited for the task at hand.

Thank you for sharing the simple stuff. I hadn't even thought about telling others about this trick! I hope it helps those reading!!

13 posts

Newbies-Attention-It's Not Good To Be Perfect!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

28 days ago

Bruce:

Awesome post.

I want to add to the message.

To Team Leaders:
Be generous with your PSA team. Help them learn, let them think things through. Be patient when teaching them DUPLICATION. Be clear with your actions. Make certain to leave a trail, a path, that your team can follow.

Cheers!!

7 posts

Tracking Rewardicals Promo! in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Davud:

Under the Tools tab, see Marketing. Under the marketing menu, see HIT Tracking.

When you get a chance, spend time reading the entire SFI website to familiarize yourself with the information.

8 posts

Today's BIZ Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

PSAs or PRMs in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

Juniad:

In my experience, PSA have been more beneficial to the team.

Once you recruit PRM members, your interaction with them is finished. You don't lead them, or teach them. You are able to send them GC for TripleClicks purchases. This is great, IF they are actively playing games or the auctions.

Once you recruit PSA, you can earn MORE VP. These are gained by interaction, sending team emails from Genealogy tab. You can teach them . Once they are active in the SFI business, you earn unlimited VP from they subsequent activities. Most importantly, You can BUILD A TEAM, and teach DUPLICATION.

Best of Luck!!

14 posts

The SFI Mountain-How Tall Is It?-For Neebies & Movers in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Bruce:

I like this analogy. I'm just newly arrived at Base Camp. Gearing up for my attempt to ascend to the summit!!

13 posts

How do you feel in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Advice to PSAs and CSAs in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Gordon:

The challenge stays, doesn't it?

I'm not certain that this is an answer, and I'll still tell you what appears to be working for me.

I make my team the focus. Participation in Opti-Build, active recognition on the Stream tab, taking time to direct people to the right source for information they are seeking.

When asked "what is SFI?", my reply is not the expected. I truly believe that my answer to that question will differ from the answer for each individual. I specifically advise my new affiliates that my explanation of SFI will fall short. It is imperative that the affiliate take the time to read through the Launchpad. To do the lessons. To allow the brain to stew with the knowledge. There is a MASSIVE amount of information in there.

If I were to try to explain it, I would no doubt miss the one thing that lights the fire of intrigue and the flame to possibility .

The advice is the same for all affiliates. Even the top performing affiliates can learn and stay fresh in their reason why. I reviewed the Launchpad just last night.

The number one advice that pertains today, tomorrow and into forever:

6 posts

Are TCredits expiry date automatic? in Miscellaneous #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Raymond:

Yes, SFI uses the T-Credit you obtained the earliest.

In example: Jan.10th I earn 1 T-Credit. On the 21st, I buy 125 T-Credits. SFI will put into use the T-Credit I earned on the 10th of Jan before using any earned later.

29 posts

Should I remain opted into Opti-Build, or back out until I have more active PSA's? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

For the benefit of your Designated Diamond, I recommend you stay in the Opti-Build program at 50%.

If there is anyway possible, try to increase your new PSA each month. It's a matter of time before you recruit another driven Affiliate. Those are the Leaders we all try to find!

Best of luck!

10 posts

The Bone (PSA) Collector in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You can join Opti-Build anytime you like. Your up line team is recruiting. This is just my numbers so far this month, and i know my sponsor is also recruiting.

I did check your team. It seems you have a few that have gained some VP this month. It would help encourage them if you chose to reassign some of the other 400 or so.

Spread the cheer!

13 posts

Successful and unsuccessful people in SFI business. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

13 posts

Successful and unsuccessful people in SFI business. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

10 posts

about 1 month ago

It's common practice for me to reassign inactive PSA to any team member that has set up their photo on SFI. Even if an affiliate has logged in, only gathering a few VP. A small team mail or e-card can explain the advantages of having 5 PSA, be they active OR inactive.

Make your intentions clear to your teams. Help them build. Creating the hand up attitude to your team is awesome and develops trust. Trust is required.

When the new recruit sees that they will be supported by the up line, they will be more inclined to strive for Team Leader and join the Opti-Build program to secure the advantage of recruiting from up line team Leaders.

In a perfect world, any Team Leader would read and realize the advantage of recruiting for their own teams. This is the entire reasoning behind the Opti-Build program. Collecting PSA and not reassigning them creates a stoppage in the flow. The only way to free the jam in the process is to reassign your excessive PSAs. Keep less than 15 on you front line.

This is my team numbers now. It does no service to my team to retain all the PSAs that I recruit. I pass them along, even some active PSA.

You win when your team wins.

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Opti-Build! Then what?

The last thing your up line team that is recruiting for Opti-Build wants to have is PSA collection developing under ONE person. Share the excitement of earning, and the power of the lesson of teaching with your active team members.

How do you know the 5x5 matrix will not work if you have not build it and tested the theory yourself?

Team building is shown to be a critical step in long term solid growth of your business.

www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Keep less than 15 direct PSA. Reassign the rest to your ACTIVE team members. Watch your team and your team enthusiasm grow!

6 posts

I feel offended of such accusations!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

2 months ago

11 posts

Sponsor in Team Building

2 months ago

Osineye:

You are doing really awesome for your first month!!

When I started out at SFI, I really thought that I should have better performance on my team than it seemed I was actually getting from them. I think that is a typical reaction you might expect from high achieving individuals.

I think the best thing for you to do at this stage is to read everything you can on the SFI website. The more you KNOW, the more you can share with your team. Excitement is contagious. Your team will feel the fire to succeed burning inside you, based on your choice of words, the actions you take to engage them. Here's one good place to read: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

As one of the members of your up line, you can rest assured that I will continue to watch how well you are performing. Rewards will come your way. Look into the Opti-Build program. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230242

There are SO many advantages to becoming a Team Leader besides the Designated Diamond program and the Opti-Build program. Check this out! www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

More than anything, have fun learning. Learn a lot, your education will translate to earnings. Much learning returns Much earning!!

And, as was mentioned many times in previous replies to your inquiry: Congratulations on your active PSA ratio!! Great job!!

Cheers!!