Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

7 posts

The Secret Of Our Success Is That We Never, Never Give Up. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the great and timely post, Tommie. I've been sitting here most of the morning trying to draft a really good and inspiring post for one of my PSA's that appears to be giving up. Now I don't need to. You said what I wanted to say as clearly as anyone can.

Regards...Rich Richardson

7 posts

How do you transfer Matches to Moves for Zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hey Al,
The matches are added to your total matches automatically and they are available for both games. You don't need to do anything except use them. If you compare your total matches between the two games, you will see they are the same.

Regards,
Rich Richardson

9 posts

Suggestion for New Charity for Triple Clicks in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hey Lorraine,

I certainly hope so too. I didn't mean to suggest that the foundation was the offender, and I hope my post didn't come across that way. I have pretty good security measures in place for my PC and when things like that crop up, it scares me, and I have to try to figure out what I was doing when it happened. As I said, I clicked on the link from my search and up came the phish. I had this happen to me on a site I used almost daily. For years I viewed it without any problems, then all of a sudden every time I went to it, I would get what appeared to be a notification to upgrade my Firefox browser. I investigated and found it to be a malware attempt, but it only happened with that one site. I had to assume that somehow they had been hacked and I haven't used it since. Thus, my concern.

Regards,
Rich Richardson

9 posts

Suggestion for New Charity for Triple Clicks in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hey Lorraine,

I like your sentiment and applaud you for trying to help a cause, but I have to advise everyone to be careful. The foundation's website might have security problems. I did a google search on it to see what they were about and as soon as I clicked on the link for the site, I had a malware site pop up pretending to be from Firefox, the browser I use. It could just be coincidental and I hope it is, but I just felt like I should warn everyone. Again, this happened using the Firefox desktop browser. I don't know if it will happen with any others. I haven't checked.

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

20 posts

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland.

My area of South Carolina is in the storm's path later tonight and tomorrow.

Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe.

cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eus/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg

6 posts

College Football and Uber-Picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Thank you Veronika and Hans-Peter for your words of encouragement. I'm even happier now since I just noticed that Gery liked my post. I'm pretty sure this is the first time this has happened to me.

As for sharing on my social media, I'm working on that right now, but like FaceBook, some of the others that I participate in won't allow certain things to be shared. I'm trying to figure out how to share my happiness without violating their terms of service,

I'm sure I'll figure it out in a little while.

Thanks again,

Rich Richardson

6 posts

College Football and Uber-Picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the Clemson Tigers is doing well and today I got this email:

I scored two nifty brand new badges as well.

Build a business and have fun! It doesn't get much better than this.

16 posts

Getting started in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

There are many ways you can get started with that amount of money. My first question, though, is have you read the section on "Getting Started With Your SFI Business?" There is a lot of information there to help you get started. Second, have you talked to your sponsor about how best to get started?

Those are the first two things I would recommend. Hope this helps.

Rich Richardson

7 posts

Double joy... in Recognition #E365 #Rewardical

2 months ago

Congratulations Keshav. It's always nice to start your day off with a win, isn't it. One of the first things I do every morning is check my email to see if I won during the night.

Have a greater day.

Rich Richardson

27 posts

SPECIAL FLASH DEAL to grow your team! in SFI News #CSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks for offering this to us again this month. I just ordered mine. Let's hope I get a couple this time that aren't duds.

For all of you that are kind of new, this is just another example of how this company is doing its part to create a viable business opportunity for us. It's up to us to take advantage of the opportunities and take massive action so we can make piles of money.

Success to you all.

Rich Richardson, BTL again this month after taking advantage of this offer

7 posts

Not yet received money in PayPal. On 23rd. in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Hi Sanjay,

Although other affiliates may have experienced similar situations, this really is a matter you should submit to Support. They are the only ones that can tell you about your commissions. Just submit a ticket. They are very responsive.

Good luck,
Rich Richardson

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing this Agnes. Believe it or not, I truly needed that today. It's just not been one of my best, but thanks to you and thanks to Rose, it's a little better now. After I got over the tears that were starting to form, I got a great big smile on my face. Thanks again.

Rich Richardson - Still not too old to live life to it's fullest

5 posts

Work on your Wings! in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Nice one Bill. Spreading our wings lets us "soar with the eagles."

18 posts

YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Contests #Getting Started

3 months ago

There have been several posts about the multiple Rocket Box winners and it appears there are still a couple of programming bugs that need to get sorted. From reading the posts, it looks like the Rocket Box should be shared by multiple winners, but as in your case, and others, it shows that all were won by one person. I believe you will find that you are supposed to be sharing the RB winnings with two other players, despite the email you received. That is one of the bugs that I'm sure will be fixed very soon.

I might be wrong, but I think not. Hope this helps.

Rich Richardson

17 posts

A problem purchasing T credits in Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hey Al.

I see what you mean. The same thing is happening for me. I looked at several items but didn't have the option to buy. The other thing I noticed was every item had "This item is only for affiliates with a rank greater than or equal to " in the description, which didn't used to be there.

Rich

10 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Any auction with a "Replay" button is one that you bid on. You should also see the prizes you won on the left side, if you have claimed them.

19 posts

My Journey with SFI in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

3 months ago

Congratulations on your two year anniversary Bupathy. It is a milestone to be proud of. I wish you continued success and many more anniversaries in your SFI journed.

Rich Richardson

6 posts

effective use of 'moves' won in AA in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

The moves are used in GrandMaster Poker. They allow you to move cards from one hand to another to make your three best poker hands. Have a look at this and hopefully it will help.

5 posts

Ways Of Reducing Inactivity Of Affiliates / Members in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi again, Joseph,

You are absolutely right, especially with your first rule. This should be the number 1 rule for any business. Sadly, we know it's not the case. We in SFI should all do the best job we can to make sure we are always seen as an honest and ethical business.

Regards,
Rich Richardson

4 posts

Assign Forfeited CSAs To Sponsors! in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Joseph,

Your idea has merit, but I think it's probably been looked and considered already by SFI. The forfeited CSA's become the Second Home CSA's that team leaders receive each month. Here is a very detailed discussion of the policy and process: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=164317&referrer=search

Keep coming up with new ideas. That's what makes this business so great - the collective knowledge of people all around the world.

Rich Richardson

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hey Tommie,

I just got start about a week ago, so I'm learning the online advertising game as much as I am advertising my business. Right now, I've learned about, joined, and started posting in several safelists and one traffic exchange. It would be nice to see a better return on my time investment, but I know it's just a numbers game. Eventually, I will find the Diamonds I am looking for - or who are looking for me.

BTW - we are neighbors, sort of, I am in Columbia, SC.

Rich Richardson

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hey Tommie,

Free advertising is working for me. Keep inspiring us to greatness.

Note for Jeep...you have to have any original ads approved by SFI Corporate before you can use them and you have to be at least a Silver Team Leader to do so. This is per Items 21 and 27 of the Affiliate Agreement that you agreed to when you signed up. Not to rain on your parade, but it's the rules set out by SFI to protect everyone's business.

12 posts

Badge "Team builder" in Ask Gery

3 months ago

Hi Mirjana,

The consensus seems to be that you will get the badge for winning a qualifying item in Astro Auctions, and I agree. That is exactly what happened to me. I won AA for S-Builder and received the badge (see below). I'm really happy about it.

Kind regards,
Rich Richardson

4 posts

Asto Auctions Excitement in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

4 months ago

Wow! I just noticed that I misspelled Astro in the post title. Just shows you how excited I was. Any forum mods around who might be able to correct the spelling.

Thanks...Rich Richardson