Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Rupak D.

China

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Waken Affiliates in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

WOW great luck for your.
Once my affiliates fall asleep it is very hard to make them wake up.

So your case is very interesting to make every affiliate wake up call and make them involve in this business.
I also send weekly team mail , regular follow up , greetings and try hard to make them wake up but fail to do that.

I hope your affiliates will be super affiliates after some time.

I try to make every affiliate super but it is difficult but I did not give up and very much inspire from your thread to taste the success in this business. Stream post, sharing online marketing strategy , send e-cards every alternate days , encourage them to give some tcredits, gift certificates and so on to make happy my downlines , spending a lot from my pocket but still need a lot of push and hard work to wake them up to make them actively involve in this business.

Wish you good luck,

7 posts

Display of days (time) remaining on win-limited auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TCredits

10 days ago

Hi,
Benson,
I suggest then whats your job if all SFI will do .

You can set a time with SFI to request SFI support to remind your wake up time, break fast time, lunch time and dinner time, birthday and anniversary etc....... lol just joking .

I think its a very small thing and store millions of useless data for SFI is useless.
Many bidders are not permanent .

So I guess you can write it and not many bidding left for international bidders.
Just we can bid in digital products such as tcredits, S-builders, PSAs and CSAs.

Now it is very convenient to remember that we can bid certain products in 5 days or 15 days or 20 days .
And if you can not write it or remember it when you log in the red bid buttons will be open for you if you are eligible to bid and if not it will not open .

So its very simple.
So keep work hard and track your bidding ...

Wish you good luck,

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Scammers are everywhere all over the internet.

When someone do online business there is a big threat of hacking.
Hackers are everywhere.

Everyday we need to update our computer at least once everyday from spyware or malware and must use or download one antivirus software to scan our computer to get rid of this kind of hackers.

Also if we have doubts about some emails we can scan the email id through anti virus software to check whether this email id is fake or has some threat . There is great possibility to check someone emails or websites reality.

So nothing to worry from all these hackers ....

Keep moving and do your online business.

Best of luck,

11 posts

Just a little thought in commissions! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

11 days ago

Hi John,

When you set your goal also there is set of goal to reach $7 .
If there is no target there is no value of hard work.

We are not here to earn $7 that is the minimum amount to reach to buy something from our CV.
If we can not reach $7 then we can not encourage our downlines to tell them to reach some minimum goal.

Aim high .....not to aim low.
You are pointing towards the low CV which can not be acceptable .
SFI admin is the great to give this small target.

If we can not reach $7 how we can dream to earn thousands and millions.
So I think $7 should be there for minimum amount that we can spend and buy something.

If we throw every one dollar all affiliates will go out in one day and will not work hard to reach some minimum amount .
So we lead the team and ever Sir Gery lead this whole process there should be good deal for all affiliates to reach certain goal .

It's million dollars business from the Sir Gery's point of view. We are not just playing around here for $1.

Hope you can understand .

18 posts

Qualify EA before 10th and after 10th difference in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello experienced SFI leaders,

What is the difference to qualify EA before 10th or after 10th of every month ?
Is it mandatory to qualify before 10th ?

Just difference of badges or same benefit as qualify as an EA.

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

18 days ago

Yes I can see it now to the current balance on the top of the commissions of different months.
It is added to the previous month balance for the month of November balance.

I think it will added with the 12th month commission and will release after 10th I guess after announcing of 12th month commission.

Great deal of rewardicals .

Thanks to Sir Gery.

Best regards,

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

19 days ago

hi,
Hloniphani ,

I think this will come to the next month .
Because SFI release the commissions of the previous month to the next month .

So I guess it will release to the next month commission.
Just wait and watch . If there is any update regarding this please share here .

Waiting for your latest update regarding this.

12 posts

How you define an Active Affiliate? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

I think active affiliate is who can work everyday and advertise everyday wherever possible to promote SFI and Tripleclicks products whether get new affiliates or get sales.

Also basic thing to log in everyday take the basic VP to stay active in this business.
Team building is the next program.

I think its all luck to get active affiliates.

Who really serious and interested they will regularly take part in forum discussion, play games , bid in auctions, give a great value of forum post and stream tab comments, team mailing will be a crucial part for them.

Always have some questions to their sponsor and co-sponsor to find some good ways to advertise.
Even they become team leader they will actively advertise for their down lines and help them grow.

Sometimes it takes few days to find active affiliates and sometimes it takes few years to find active affiliates.
Sometimes active affiliates certainly opt out from your downline so everything is uncertain here.

No one can say when the affiliates will be active and opt out.
So keep trying and do not give up positive attitude can be best way to stay active in this business.

Active or inactive we must continue our journey and try our best to guide our downlines with absolute and 100% messages to make them active rather than ignore them.

Activity comes in the downlines when the uplines work actively.
So active affiliate is not the concern but I think actively work attitude with plan is very important for the success in this business.

Wish you good luck,
Best regards,

10 posts

Rewadicals for Commissions. in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

19 days ago

But I have still one question form your thread that if we redeem all rewadicals for this month will it add to our commission for this month CV which will release on 10th or release next month on 10th ?

If someone highlight on this issue will be appreciated .

12 posts

Is there a glitch in badge quest? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

20 days ago

This is a glitch.
You can submit a support ticket with your screenshot.

Thousands of affiliates data stored in SFI . There is possiblity of this kind of glitch .

Wish you good luck.

Best regards,

26 posts

Happy New Year 2019 in Recognition

21 days ago

Wish you all very happy and prosperous new year.
Today is the 1st of January 2019. The 2019 train has arrived, Please take good health wealth, beautiful mood, change to train 2019 to continue your life journey, I wish you all a safe, healthy, happy and happy journey on the 2019! 

Finally, a pair of couplets for you
From heaven comes the blessing of fortune and the blessing of fortune.

Best regards,

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

21 days ago

This is a great move of SFI.
Happy new year to all.

This is definitely a great benefit for international affiliates.
Thanks to Sir Gery.
I was really struggling for this but unable get anything.
At least every affiliate will see some money for their hard work to generate some CV.

Best regards ,

5 posts

Eager Zebra related to Bitcoin in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

It looks ridiculous question that cryptocurrency will be added with the games.
Even we can not earn a single penny from playing games how we can earn BTC .

Is there any magical power in SFI to add this program ? Or SFI will be bankrupt to distribute bitcoins just to play games with million of affiliates who never buy any single tcredit.

Best regards,

16 posts

Is it that the games are getting harder? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

I have got many times the top post but I do not see any CV with this.

So I think playing games all wasting of time just entertain myself is no way to earn money here.

Best regards,

24 posts

Why do not anyone read the rules of the Forum? in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

If there is no rules breaker there will be no more rules maker.
So both are work as per Newtons third law.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
So maker and breaker all related to each other.

We can not force anyone to read the rules. So just do our daily task to remind the active members to follow the rules.
That is the quality of a good leader. If everyone follow the rules there will be no more jobs left for team leaders.

So team leaders have one big responsibility to remind the rules breakers to follow the rules makers and make them together to achieve something big.

Best regards,

9 posts

Can Bitcoin convert in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

28 days ago

Thanks to all for your valuable reply.

Best regards,

9 posts

Can Bitcoin convert in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

29 days ago

Hello experienced SFI global leaders ,

Wish you all very happy Merry Christmas and happy new year.

As Bitcoin has been discussed here many times but I have still have some questions regarding this bitcoin issue.
When I transfer my bitcoin from Rewardical platform to bitcoin wallet it shows

Bitcoin Wallet
WHERE TO SEND YOUR BITCOIN?

I need to write the bitcoin wallet website address or my email id which is needed to sign in in bitcoin wallet ?
Can I convert the bitcoin in dollars after transfer my bitcoin from Rewardicals conversion to BTC and what is the process to convert in dollars ?

Do I need to sell the bitcoins and then get dollars and how to get it bank transfer or paypal ?
Is there any option ?
Any experienced leaders please guide on this issue .

Thanks,

22 posts

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Antony,

I also wish you very happy Christmas and for the coming new year.
New year will bring more prosperity in SFI business.
Wish your team will be more and more huge and active.

Team building and sales will be sky high to become a top seller.
Stay happy everyday. Work hard and enjoy your festive time with your family.

Wish you a very happy Merry Christmas.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy new year.

Good tidings you bring
wherever you are
Good tidings for Christmas
And a happy new year.

Best regards,

22 posts

Are You improving your knowledge of the English Language? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Yes I am also agree with you. Language is very important for communication.
It can feel like whom I am talking he or she is my own native people.

I can speak English, Chinese, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Spanish, Arabic and also one more Shanghainese language.
It really a great helpful tool to communicate online with a new person from different country.

Also it is a very important that language can make the business deal very easier and simple when we explain the benefit of the business to a customer to buy it.

It can help us to make lots of friends and increase the adaptation to adjust ourselves in different community who speaks different language.

I love to learn new language to increase my knowledge.
So keep learning from different people to make more prospects for our business and make more friends.

Wish everyone happy learning.
Best regards,

11 posts

How Can I Lose my Active CSA's when I am still EA? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

The new GRAPH* on the Scoreboard page in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I hope you are going to buy a shopping mall with this VP and sell all Tripleclicks products and get more VPs and continue expand your mall business.

Lol

Wish you great and good luck.

8 posts

Closing Is Not A Set Of Skills!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Bruce,

You write very good but nothing is working here.
If you advertise 10 to 12 hours everyday and even work 16 hours to advertise and generate thousands of PSAs still find all inactive and can not get any sales even.

So what you suggest to all affiliates who are really working hard and how long time need to work to find some success even after working here 4 to 5 years no result .

Let me share your thought for those affiliates would highly appreciated .

37 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

There is no gurantee of anything in this business.

So it is your choice how long time you can stay active in this business with inactive people.

Wish you good luck.

9 posts

Why gift certificate can not redeem to commission account in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sponsor #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Dear fellow affiliates,

I am not understanding why gift certificate can not redeem to commission account ?
Here are some of the threads where shows how to redeem gift certificate ....but not showing anything to redeem to my commission account .
Is there possibility ?

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=599493#post-599493

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=678948#post-678948

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=384947#post-384947

As here discuss many threads how to redeem this certificate but I can not find that if there is possibility or not it can withdraw through commission account .
If someone receive $20 or $50 gift certificate from sponsor why it can not redeem ?

13 posts

Celebrating SFI 20th anniversary in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)