Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kenneth N.

Nigeria

19 posts

What should I include in a tutorial for potential affiliates in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

17 days ago

Dear Stephen P,
since SFI is always improving and eventing new business strategies, I advice you to follow the same prospect that worked for you when you joined SFI.
Meanwhile, it might not work right for everyone...but instead of you giving a lot of information to these newbies which might be confusing, you can give a simple line as this.....
"Build a second income with the fastest growing online business" then add a banner or two. Or add a link that will give them a concise introduction to SFI.
KENNETH N.

22 posts

Red barrel shaped icon near accumulated monthly VP's in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Enter Hello there,
the red barrel actually shows the number of rewardicals you earned which are yet to be redeemed.

10 posts

Have you noticed in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

Yes, it shows how many rewardicals you earned so far. Thanks.

57 posts

The new game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hi , The Brain Sprint Game To Me Is The Best Ever, It Is Another Medium TO Learn And Earn At The Same Time. I Plead The Corperate Make It Turn The E Z Tab Green As Well When Tcredit Is Spent.

11 posts

A Blog that may turn your SFI Business to Next label-Part1 in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Respected Al M, Thanks For The Reply And Link. This Is Just What I've Beem Wanting To Know About...Aim Higher.

11 posts

A Blog that may turn your SFI Business to Next label-Part1 in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Al M,
Thanks for this great thread of yours. Like you said about blog, i have a blog i created with blogger, i have contents on it with some of the keywords you listed above, but i don't know how to make it visible on google. Can You Give Me An Idea? I'll Appreciate.

55 posts

Happy Easter to Everyone in Recognition

10 months ago

wishing you all the best.

14 posts

It's a worth to redeem tokens to....... in Getting Started #Rewardical

10 months ago

Hi Timan M. the choice is yours anyway, but i suggest to you that you redeem then for tcredits which you could use to bid, play and reearn your RTs back. You also earn badge for purchasing Tcredits. So its all win win. GoodLuck.

19 posts

Teamwork in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Sarojini, you've been an awesome sponsor for having done all that. You need not to worry about them as far as they know how to do their thing.

7 posts

Daily routine streak in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Tom, your suggestion is a nice one. It Over To The Coperate To Look Into It If Its Neccessary. Regards.

4 posts

Happy SFI Anniversary Eugen! in Inspiration/Testimonials

10 months ago

Respectable Eugen, Congrats And Happy Anniversary!

7 posts

Offline Forum in Nigeria #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

31 posts

Why do you change my sponsorer in Getting Started #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Mohammed, You have lost your original sponsor as a result of him not being active up to 45 days and not acquiring a finite number of vp. Make Sure You Contact Your New Sponsor And Upline Members. Regards.

7 posts

10 months ago

7 posts

10 months ago

8 posts

Green "V" in the top right corner of the page in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Hi Preeti, Sorry For The Inconvinience, I Hope Its A Network Fluctuation, And I Think The Coperate Will Look Into That.

3 posts

Win! Win!! Win!!! in Recognition #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #PSA

10 months ago

Thank You Gordana, Wish You Great Success!

16 posts

Strong FUTURE International in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Mr Chris, you have done well by spending your time for this wonderful composition. Yes, this post will help as a motivational tool for those ones who did not get the big picture of what SFI is offering - preparing one for a secured financial hassle free future. I look out to more of your post.
Kenneth N.

10 posts

Am new here can someone put me through in Nigeria

10 months ago

Welcome To SFI and the FORUM. To Boost Your Income In Sfi, There Are Two Things You Need To Do: Sponsor Affiliates And Sell Tripleclicks Products. Visit The Getting Started Link Share To You Above, Read The Launchpad Lessons And Visit Your Mail Everyday For The Lessons. To Become An EA, get the Tcredit 125 Pack That Come With 1500 VP here www.tripleclicks.com/details.php?item=212474 ... You Can Also Contact You Upline For Surport. Regards.

3 posts

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF in Nigeria #CSA #Getting Started #Marketing

10 months ago

Hi Chukwuebuka, Determination Is The Key.

3 posts

Win! Win!! Win!!! in Recognition #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #PSA

10 months ago

Congrats To Me... I Won The Biz Quiz. I Earn 50 Free RT.

12 posts

AFFAIR; ACLARATION REQUEST in Getting Started #Compensation

10 months ago

Hi Gerardo,
to maintain you EA status, you must get a minimum of 1500 VP. To Get The This Done, i suggest you purchase a standing of 125 Tcredit That Comes Along With 1500 vp. Log In To Tripleclicks.com and type sfi at the search bar, every products that relates to sfi will pop up. regards.