Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

15 hours ago

Mello, I am not sure of the exact process, but check out the frequently asked questions or send a note to support and inquire about the Reca program. I am sure the staff at the support center will be able to give you the correct answer, to get you started selling at your own store.
Much success your way
John Karban Sr.

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

15 hours ago

Hi Mello, the best, I can think of would be for you to upgrade to EA. That way YOU would be the Account Manager.
Wishing you the best success for your business.
John Karban Sr.

17 posts

Question in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Hi Natasa, I am not for certain, but perhaps the Translator would be of help. Wishing you luck to be able to play "Hidden" John Karban.

24 posts

Sponsor ratings in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Thank you Sonja, I have NO intention of giving up. I know that SFI always does what is in the best interest of us the Affiliates. Sometimes it seems to be a little frustrating God is teaching me to have more patience. I know that I will learn the lesson.
Bless you and yours
John Karban

7 posts

Work for pleasure! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

If you work and enjoy what you are doing, then work brings you pleasure. The more pleasure you receive, the more you want to partake in what others call work. When you enjoy what you are doing, you will not watch the clock or worry what day of the week it is. You put forth whatever actions are necessary to accomplish what you intended to do. It is the attitude you bring to all worthwhile activities.
I also agree with Eduardo's statement "We must plan to carry out a work that enables us to invest and to invest it is necessary to be willing at first to give up many things, to be able to produce, to win and to save.
By learning to invest, it will be possible to achieve a stage of financial stability that will provide freedom of choice over what to do.
I hope all will soon learn to love the work they do.
John Karban Sr.

24 posts

Sponsor ratings in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

How do you deal with NO ratings from any of your PSA? The only ratings I received were from my CSAs, before the rules were changed that no longer allow it. It was and is the only feedback or responses I received from my team. My PSAs rarely check in more than once or twice per month and as yet none have even reached EA. This prevents me from even trying to move beyond BTL. If I posted in wrong thread please move to proper one, Thank you.

20 posts

Are You Here to Just Make Money in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Abraham E, many of us have not earned much money as yet, or maybe none. However, we still make purchases, at least enough to maintain our EA rank. Certainly, almost anyone could afford to be generous enough to be able to donate a few cents to the round-up program, without disturbing their own lifestyle. As little as it may be, when added to the other thousands ( or millions ) of other donors, do add up and can make a difference in this world.
Surely you were NOT joking or making light of this good work. Please remember we reap what we sow.
Wishing you nothing less than MUCH Success in your SFI and/or other endeavors.
Blessings to you and yours
John Karban

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi James, it appears to me that you rose up the rank very rapidly. Perhaps you need to re-study the LaunchPad lessons and ALL of the information contained in the black section with the white writing on your homepage, then you will have a more complete comprehension of what the business is all about. You are stating that you do not understand some of the basic concepts of SFI. The ONLY WAY to learn about these is to read and to study ALL of the INFORMATIONAL MATERIAL that is offered on your homepage. If this does not clear things for you, then just re-study everything until it is crystal clear. Don't forget to obtain a working knowledge of the SFI RULES OF SUCCESS.
You do have some great ideas. I hope this will not only help you but also help others, to take things 1 step at a time.
Invest your time to LEARN, then you will be ready to EARN.
God bless your efforts and assist you in earning.
John K. SR.
P. S. Don't forget the Internet Income Course by George Little.

19 posts

RECA Unwanted charges in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Thanks, James for the warning. It is always good advice to double check your receipts. Most of the transactions are honest mistakes Other ones are intentional, there always have been and probably, always will be some dishonest people in this world.
Thanks again for your words of caution.
John Karban Sr.

16 posts

How can a person who hasn't logged in for months, can now show VPs for the current month? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi William, depending on how many months of no activity, it could be that the affiliate decided to start working again.
Just my thought, I hope this is of some help.
John Karban Sr.

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I believe there was a post by Gery ( either on Stream or in a News Bulletin ) that the Spin and Win program was discontinued immediately, in the past few days. To be replaced with something new.
John Karban SR.

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I believe there was a post ( either on Stream or in a News Bulletin ) that the Spin and Win program was discontinued immediately, in the past few days.
John Karban SR.

4 posts

How to sell my products in TC? in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi, Brenda, you need to do more than just read the information that is on your home page. You need to STUDY it like you were in school. Start with reading ( one or two chapters, take your time reading ). If you don't understand it after several study sessions, ask your sponsor to try and explain, maybe they can explain in different words that will help you understand fully.
Before you can withdraw earnings you must attain the rank of EA.
I hope you find this helpful
John Karban

6 posts

Paycards in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Danal you can check this out on your home page.
The TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates. I hope this was of some help.
To your success
John Karban
BTL ( pending )

7 posts

Astro Auctions now being sponsored by Amazon? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Gery and Support, I am sorry if my post sounded offensive to you or anyone else. It was just that I was reading several seemingly conflicting points of view and was looking for a factual response from corp. In no way was I trying to promote disharmony within the Forum.
Again my apologies.
John Karban
BTL ( pending )

7 posts

Astro Auctions now being sponsored by Amazon? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

I was just wondering why support is NOT responding to this thread? If they did it would clarify this matter for all of us, that are wondering what is going on. This would end all the speculation.
Support input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.
John Karban BTL (pending...)

4 posts

The Power Of Repetition! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thank you, Bruce, I am positive you spent many years learning and working in the marketing trade. I also was involved in marketing for about 3 or 4 years in the 1970s. At that time I was in the learning phase, however, I was unable to progress to phase 2. To get back to what I started to say.
That your wisdom you pass on here at SFI, is not only the truth but is the very essence of all marketing endeavors.
Wishing you many more years of success.
Praying for your wife be granted a full and speedy recovery in the Name of Jesus
respectfully, John Karban Sr

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi Dale and Claudia, I want to add my name to the long list of your friends here In SFI world, that are offering Prayers for the healing of Claudia. Keep up strong in your faith in God our heavenly Father. In the Name of His Son Jesus, any illness can be healed, AMEN.

10 posts

Question in Team Building #Sponsor

3 months ago

HI, Munkaila , Welcome to SFI and the Forum. Since it sounds like you already know the people you want to recruit. I would start during normal conversation, asking if they were familiar with the concept of Residual Income. If they are NOT familiar with it, I would explain that to them, using the example of a writer or a movie actor, doing their work one time and then keep getting paid every time a book is sold or a movie is shown in a movie house or on TV, (FOR LIFE).
Leveraged Income is like a sales manager who gets a small amount of commission from any sale that is made by any member of his/her sales team.
Then I would ask them how that sounded if they liked it I would ask if they would like to earn this type of income. (Who wouldn't?) Then I personally, would send them to the "Grow a Second Income" Gateway.
I hope this is of some value to you or possibly others.
John Karban Sr.

9 posts

When To Stop Contcting in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Rebecca, it has been written here several times that we should continue our efforts at least one of two things happen.
1) They opt-out
2) They are purged from the system for being inactive for a period of 1 year.
I hope this is of some help
john Karban Sr.

13 posts

The Astro Auctions are great !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Congratulations, Paul, that was a great win. Now you have the beginning of a new investment.
John Karban Sr.

8 posts

Validation of Email Address Before an Account can be opened in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks, Gery, for reminding me, at least my memory is not totally gone,
John Karban

8 posts

Validation of Email Address Before an Account can be opened in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi James, I think you are referring to a double opt-in and I think that was discussed here on the Forum. I am sorry , I cannot remember exactly when,so I cannot include a link.
Perhaps someone will have a better memory of this topic.
John Karban

17 posts

Marketing on my blog. in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Mirjana M., could you please post in English.
Thanks, John

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

"A woman who taught by example that itโ€™s never too late to be all you can possibly be.
When you finish reading this, please send this peaceful word of advice to your friends and family, theyโ€™ll really enjoy it!
These words have been passed along in loving memory of ROSE.
'REMEMBER, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS
OPTIONAL'.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give."
I would tell everyone I knew, these very words over 40 years ago. I also told them that I would still be living and working.
BUT is it really working when you are doing something you enjoy?
John Karban Sr.
SFI---BTL ( pending )
P. S. I have not heard of this woman until I read this post. I started using these words, whenever anyone would ask me "Why don't you grow up?" and that was always my response.