Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Allala J.

Tunisia

E365 Country Champion

8 posts

Thirst for knowledge in 'SFI' business. in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

I know many readers who are not/were not leaders. However, I think there are few Leaders that are not readers.[]

Hi Randy,
If they are not readers so how they are becoming leaders, I mean where tey are learning all the SFI rules...

11 posts

True Happiness comes from only one thing. in Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Michael A.

" Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so ".

55 posts

If I Were Gery, What Would I Change? Why? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks Bruce for this question!

We are used to read your precious posts here in the forum, and since this suggestion is coming from an experienced men like you, I think it has alot of meaning.

If I were Gery I make SFI easier than it is now, even I will not earn alot of money in the begining, but as a president I know by doing this I will attract more people all over the world.

Because if you take a look at the www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country you will note that more than fifty per cent of the affiliates are inactive .
In my opinion there are a lot of things to be revised..

Allala J.

4 posts

Pause Button in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

12 days ago

Hi Janet,

What is a auto-delivery and how do I set one up?

Having an auto-delivery means you've chosen to have a product (or group of products) delivered to you each month...automatically without the hassle of having to place an order each month manually! You can choose from hundreds of products at TripleClicks AND get a discounted price of your item when you order it for immediate processing AND set it up for Auto-Delivery for subsequent months.
Builder bundle OR 125 tcredit are useful products for auto delivary

NOTE: Use the TripleClicks Advanced Search to quickly locate all products eligible for auto-delivery and exclude those that are not.

To set up a new Auto-Delivery:

Go to TripleClicks and locate the product you want and that you want to have automatically delivered each month. You will need to be on the item’s Product Details page.
Click the “Add to cart” button.
Choose the quantity of the item you wish to receive.
Check the box to confirm you want Auto-Delivery.
Click the “Create Auto-Delivery” button.
Click the “Check Out Now” button.
Enter your shipping and billing address information (if needed).
Click the “Continue Checkout” button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Choose your payment method (For Auto-Deliveries, accepted payment methods are credit card, debit card, PayPal, SFI Account funds, or TCurrency).
Review the Auto-Delivery terms/agreement.
Submit your order.
We will now initiate the process of delivery of your chosen item immediately. Then, starting next month, on the date you’ve chosen, we will automatically charge you for and deliver the item again, and for each subsequent month until at which time you cancel your Auto-Delivery.

18 posts

Are you serious about your SFI-Business? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

15 days ago

Thanks Viggo for your advice.
Sure if we want to succed in any business never giving up :)

4 posts

Rewardical.com......TripleClicks.com in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Rewardical #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Good morning all SFIers,

After reading this morning;
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

I want a convince answer for my question please:
How could be the new ECA program so much more powerful at rewardical.com than it was at TripleClicks.com?
Thank you.

Allala J.

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Good morning Jan G.

No not at all, I'm not an EA and I have already earned 1VP by clicking on the Rewardical Tab, and it turned from red to green.

17 posts

Can we please add Localvantia and Rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hi John,
I'm sure your suggestion will be reviewed bu the support

13 posts

Reach EA Status and Beyond in VersaPoints #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Thank you Damilola S.
For this precious post, really this will help me a lot!!

42 posts

As a new forum guru, what things do you suggest in Miscellaneous #Team Building

24 days ago

Congratulation Beth M.
My advice to you îs keep sharing your posts in the forum to maintain your Forum Guru badge!

Aĺlala J.

20 posts

Welcome Back Bruce! in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Really we missed you Bruce.
Welcome again among us.

Allala J.

27 posts

Disclaimer or Continuity with SFI. in Miscellaneous #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Ristica,
That's right sometimes I have this feeling to quit with SFI, but when I take a look at my monthly goals I feel differently.
And the feeling to reach my goals let me continue...

19 posts

Positive thoughts!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you Marilyn C for your advice!!

19 posts

Positive thoughts!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

When I was surfing through the sitemap I came across this advice, I want to share it with you friends:

" People always talk about their bills, pay checks, and their circumstances. I will advise you to talk to your inner mind and also to your friends and family about good health, prosperity and happiness. The more positive thoughts you feed your mind, the healthier your mind and body becomes.

A good friend of mine became a millionaire in one year using "auto suggestion." Auto Suggestion helps you to reprogram your subconscious mind. If your mind is negative, filled with fear, doubt, and worry, you will live in a negative vibration all the time. Everything in this world is energy. We are nothing but energy. If you have negative energy all the time, you will have a very painful life. If you have positive energy, you will have a very successful and fruitful life.

It is very easy to change from negative to positive. It takes 21 to 30 days to change the way you think. Start saying to yourself,

I am a happy person, and I make other people happy.

I always think good thoughts in my mind.

I am very rich. I am a Millionaire.

Repeat that 100 times before going to bed. The good news is you don't have to meditate or relax your mind. Again, repeat it 100 times when you wake up in the morning. Right through the morning, repeat the same affirmation. Your old thoughts will come and bombard you, but don't worry...slowly, your old thoughts will give way to the new thoughts. If you want to become rich, you should think of riches all the time. If you want to be healthy, you should think of health all the time. If you want to be poor, think of poverty all the time. It is your golden choice. "

Allala J.

1 post

ONLY WITH POSITIVE THOUGHTS YOU CAN SUCCEED!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

When I was surfing through the sitemap I came across this advice, I want to share it with you friends:

" People always talk about their bills, pay checks, and their circumstances. I will advise you to talk to your inner mind and also to your friends and family about good health, prosperity and happiness. The more positive thoughts you feed your mind, the healthier your mind and body becomes.

A good friend of mine became a millionaire in one year using "auto suggestion." Auto Suggestion helps you to reprogram your subconscious mind. If your mind is negative, filled with fear, doubt, and worry, you will live in a negative vibration all the time. Everything in this world is energy. We are nothing but energy. If you have negative energy all the time, you will have a very painful life. If you have positive energy, you will have a very successful and fruitful life.

It is very easy to change from negative to positive. It takes 21 to 30 days to change the way you think. Start saying to yourself,

I am a happy person, and I make other people happy.

I always think good thoughts in my mind.

I am very rich. I am a Millionaire.

Repeat that 100 times before going to bed. The good news is you don't have to meditate or relax your mind. Again, repeat it 100 times when you wake up in the morning. Right through the morning, repeat the same affirmation. Your old thoughts will come and bombard you, but don't worry...slowly, your old thoughts will give way to the new thoughts. If you want to become rich, you should think of riches all the time. If you want to be healthy, you should think of health all the time. If you want to be poor, think of poverty all the time. It is your golden choice. "

Allala J.

28 posts

need help in Getting Started #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Welcome Stephen d.
Click on this link , it may help you!
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=200693

Allala Jeljeli.

21 posts

I am working in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Snjezana R!!

20 posts

I have won 1000 Rewordicals in Recognition #Compensation #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Happy New Year! 2018!
For all SFIers.
The last week of Decemder 2017, I have won 1000 Rewardicals in the Daily Crown.
My question is; what can I do for them?

Thank you!
Allala Jeljeli.

7 posts

big question in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

What behavior Sponsors if PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

28 posts

Leadership! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Marilyn C

Thank you for this awesome post,
You said that you're not earning anything yet,
I tell you that you can't earn if you don't help your downlines.
Please read this forum post:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=37410

Thank you,
Allala J

16 posts

Last day to get VP. My Tip in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thank you Maree W,

Your post was very usefull for me!

8 posts

6 Things to do each month in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 year ago

8 posts

Country Forums in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you Tanja for showing us something new, this is the first time I discover the sub Forum.

Thank you again!