Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Gillian S.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

What Is Going On HERE!!!!! in Compensation #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

about 1 month ago

If they have a Visa or Master Card issued in Ghana, they should be able to link it to PayPal & atm it looks like there is one ECA offering TCurrency through local pay?

191 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jayanti Visani! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Jayanti Visani!

175 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa!

18 posts

why not introduce rented refferals? in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It's a great suggestion but I don't think I'd like to see it here unless SFI turns into another PTC site.

When I use PTC sites and Traffic Exchanges I love the option to give ad credits that I've already earned to my referrals but as I see it, It's mainly profitable for PTC sites, the member usually rents referrals out of commission earned, most members treat it like a game they still have inactive members when they rent packs but the difference is in the recycle,
a very fast paced turnover.

They can start to recycle members when they reach a certain level of activity/click a certain number of ads, there is no communication, they don't know who they're renting but their gen report only has active members left because they've rejected anyone who doesn't kick in and show activity after just a few days.

All sites have inactive members, we sift and sort our own but we have a lot more control over our own business by having the ability to build relationships, and a very small percentage of members sign up and jump right in, most people do evaluate and take time to read if they are serious.

I love it here because we have an opportunity to build relationships, I think the human touch is important for team building. I just wish I was better at it. :)

37 posts

Two months of this year past, and where do I stand.......? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wishing you could see all the improvements and updates Cornelis, you would be stoked!

I miss your friendship, your forum posts and your wisdom here on the forum. I'm sorry that wishing won't bring you back because if it did, you would still be here with us. I'm happy that you are being remembered today especially.

Rest in Peace Mate

Gillian.

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I would also limit communication between Sponsor and Affiliate for the first 30 days, so every affiliate has the chance to receive generic training across the board. Live Class training from industry experts/Webinars would it be very hard to include a written transcript to live training which can be translated into other languages manually?

Somehow highlight the importance of logging in daily to build VP streak, some people just don't like to read.

15 posts

Sorry today I quit play Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Mustafa,

I also had a problems collecting winnings so I changed my browser if one didn't work I switched to the other browser instead, I thought it might be just a slow internet connection.. would it help you to clear your cache/history/cookies?

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion David Williams! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 Champion David Williams!

119 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

2 months ago

Hi Gery,

Within this change would it be possible to re-instate CSA ratings so the whole team can give feedback if they wish to do so? It's advancement towards working together. Imho nothing to do with earning extra credit.

206 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gergely Nagy! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Gergely Nagy!

201 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tommy Julceus! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Tommy Julceus!

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Boris Kozeljac! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Boris Kozeljac!

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tim Dunn! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Tim Dunn!

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marivic Bedico! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Marivic Bedico!

28 posts

Stream Post in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Gliceria,

I had this a few weeks ago, I sent a message to support and was told it's my Psa's CSA.

Regards,
Gillian.

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maja Stojanova! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Maja Stojanova!

1 post

Today's Daily Crown comp: in Bug Reports

4 months ago

My Entries for today:

Eager Zebra (any game) entry: 1 entry
Grandmaster Poker: 7 entries

Response
You are NOT yet entered! To enter today's drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game(including any free entry game) before midnight CT. See complete rules below.

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng!

9 posts

Promoting TripleClicks only? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi Irene,

Of course you can if you want to concentrate on making sales as an affiliate with direct commission..

www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kiranbhai Sheth! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Kiranbhai Sheth!

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Hazim Mesanovic! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Hazim Mesanovic!

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diellza Polloshka! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Diellza Polloshka!