SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

293x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

42 posts

Is there a loophole in Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Earning Rewardicals, accumulate them and redeem them as and when required will help a lot to meet the VP requirement.

For the benefit of every one (including newbies struggling to earn VPs):

How can I earn Rewardicals?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938&referrer=search

42 posts

Is there a loophole in Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Respected Kelvin

There is no loophole or short cut to become an EA every month than following certain well defined strategies by SFI.

Want to understand them? Then, please visit:

HOW TO BECOME AN EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE (EA)?
www.sfimg.com/EA

4 posts

S-Builder Co-op Unit in Marketing #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Respected Bijesh

Some add on Points (From 24-hour knowledge base)

When will my S-Builder sign-ups start arriving and for how long will they keep coming in?

Typically, you'll begin receiving S-Builder sign-ups within three to four weeks from the end of the month in which you bought your S-Builder units. For example, shares bought in August will begin normally producing sign-ups around the third to fourth week of Sept. You may continue to receive sign-ups for up to four months for each unit. This is because some of the sources in which we advertise have lead times of at least one to two months. Your best strategy is to commit to participating in the co-op every month. Once you've got beyond the initial few weeks, you should have sign-ups arriving regularly. The best and easiest way to do this is to set up a auto-delivery for one or more S-Builder units.

How many sign-ups will each S-Builder Co-op unit produce?

It's very difficult to predict, month to month, how many S-Builder sign-ups each co-op unit will generate (4-10 per unit has been typical however). SFI pools all its experience and knowledge to make the S-Builder co-op as productive as possible, but we cannot guarantee specific results. That said, please keep in mind that quality (rather than quantity) is a much more important factor when determining the quality of co-op units—i.e. one good, active sign-up beats five or even 10 low-activity sign-ups every time!

More on this Subject, at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42430&referrer=search

4 posts

S-Builder Co-op Unit in Marketing #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Now My Doubts:-
1. Above info stating that after winning S-Builder, the sign-ups will start appearing 3-4 weeks from the end of the month we won it. [https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=22718 ]
Means what is the validity of this S-Builder Unit? Is it calculated like 30 days from purchasing date?
2. Since sign-ups are start appearing 3-4 weeks from the end of the month, till what date it will appear? Is it till the end of the month? or till our purchase date?
3. How many signups (approx) we will receive for 1 unit?

Point 1: There is no validity. Depends upon the availability. In general (based on my personal experience) it gets fulfilled within 2-3 weeks time.

Point 2: Till the requirement is met against the purchase/win in action. (Consider Point 1 above)

Point 3: It varies. Depending upon results against ads. by SFI.. I received 15 and also Less than that on another occasion.

SFI does its best to support as much as possible here... That's for sure..

6 posts

Are You Setting An Example??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Respected Bruce

Yes. Our actions should motivate the one under, to be active and perform.

As one of the SFI Rules of Success says,

"So...the rule is real simple: Whatever you want THEM to do, YOU do, because they are following your lead!"

Ref:
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadByEx

12 posts

I'm enlisted what is next? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Respected Sreten

Just wanted to quote (in part) from SFI Rules of Success,

"YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN, NO ONE ELSE!"

So...it's not your sponsor. It's not your upline. It's not the economy. It's not the government. It's not the compensation plan. It's not any of these things or any other obstacles perceived to be in your way. If you want to become successful, you can go around the obstacles, go over, go under, or go right through them. Success is yours if you want it, but ONLY YOU control this. Always remember: "If it's to be, it's up to me."

Unquote:

Growth, success,etc are all there for a person who realizes this!!

18 posts

We registered in SFI, what else? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Respected Sreten

Yes. If the destination is undecided the travel is a waste!

If it is understood that every long journey begins with a single small step then anything can be accomplished!!

Clear Goal with a well defined Action Plan is very much needed to be successful in any venture!!

7 posts

VERSA POINT CHART in VersaPoints

5 days ago

[u]Respected Endurance

Yes. It's a Good and helpful tool.

Since it's represented through visual media it will register in our mind very quickly.

14 posts

Less than 200VP Each Month - Growth or Failure? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Respected Mba Nwite

I feel your conclusion is correct.

If despite your best explanation and guidance if some one shows no interest and remain inactive, its obvious and clear that he or she is not interested.

Instead of trying to spend more time with those members please focus your energy on those who are active within the team.

Same time, looking for fresh signs up will be fine for future!

11 posts

Being Active in the Forum. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Respected Francis & Natasha

Yes. LAUNCHPAD Is the basis to understand this business. Reading it again and again and gaining a thorough understanding of it will create a solid foundation which will be a pillar of strength when the negative tendencies set in that urge one to give up.

In such times coming to the Forum will help in regaining our confidence and move on with regained confidence and determination to grow.

This is how I approach or take part here.

4 posts

Advertising is Key to grow our Business! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Advertising is key to grow our Business, be it:

1. Team Building or
2. Sales

Many a time, some of us are confused as to where to advertise in order to see some positive results. There are umpteen number of media or channels both FREE and PAID through we can advertise.

We have been reading many Threads here by Leaders with good amount of experience. Same time we do not know where exactly to advertise especially Traffic exchanges..

What is a Traffic Exchange?

A traffic exchange is a membership site that allows members to surf and view other members’ sites.

Here a system of credits is applied wherein one credit equals one random member of the site who visits your page for a set amount of seconds.

Plus, the credits can be converted into banner and text ads for promoting your sites even more.

Having understood what is a Traffic Exchange we should know what are all the advantages/disadvantages of advertising in a Traffic Exchange.

While browsing through the internet, I came across an Article BY RAVI AHUJA.

This article not only offers more in puts on this Subject but also suggests some of the TEs which we can explore for our business.

www.earningguys.com/promotion/traffic-exchange-sites/

I am sure, this will be of support to many of us to understand the subject better and proceed accordingly.

At the same time, let us not forget that Internet Income Course 2.0 by George Little deals with this Subject in an easy to understand way. If we are thorough with it we will be able to reap more results while using the appropriate means to advertise our SFI business or promoting TC products.

www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_3

Let's Build something Great!!

14 posts

Needing Encouragement, - I'm Quietly Struggling... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Respected Tommie

Good one!

Yes. We need to move forward with at least one step more than yesterday. As long as we keep doing this, I am sure, we will reach our destination!

Advertisement is key to find that 5! Until that is done, there can be no rest!

To be a Winner one needs to do things differently than doing different things!!

8 posts

goodbye csas in Getting Started

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

Use KeyCode, with your JMT Gateway! :) in Marketing #Marketing

8 days ago

Respected Ria

You can't be simpler than this in your explanation!

The needy should take note /advantage of it!

Should be very helpful! Appreciate your efforts!!

11 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Respected Emem

You can not change this Gate way.

There are other Gateways also which you can see at:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

In case you want to track your advertisements, you can use Key Codes. To learn about Key Codes please visit:
KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

8 posts

Do You Think Others Will Respect Your Marketing Skills? in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

Respected Bruce

I agree with you.

Our thinking does play a role when we encounter people for any purpose. In fact, our environment is nothing but our shadow.- Reflection of our selves.

How we think and act will come back to us.

In short, what we sow what we reap!!

15 posts

Card King Champion! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Team Building

11 days ago

No Doubt!

You are indeed a Champion! I am sure, you use the Side Kicks with lot of Wisdom!

Wish you many many more such Wins!!

20 posts

New badge for E365 Drawing Day in Getting Started #Contests #E365

12 days ago

Respected Vladimir

Good suggestion!

Since not every affiliate is covered by this Drawing those who are not eligible may not be able to get any additional Badge.

It may hit them in terms of point values!!

Just my view my Friend!!

12 posts

In Spite Of Our Immortality, Take Heed! in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Respected Bruce

Well Said - Time is our greatest Asset.

Time is a Gift.

This Link provides a valuable Lesson, on the value of time.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XltR4CtpgK0

If we don't sow in the right season we can not reap at the right time!

Time is every thing. Every moment is important. Valuable time lost at a crucial moment can be fatal.

If time management is not done efficiently the loss will be unimaginable!

4 posts

Badge in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Updation and trimming of badges are all automatic process. If it doesn't happen please take it up with Support through a ticket which will be solved.

13 posts

Super Super Excited in Recognition #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Respected Omede

Indeed that is amazing. Congratulations!

Having tasted the benefits, time to be a Frequent Flyer and so on there.

All the Very Best!!

13 posts

Payoneer Frustrating me in SFI! in Compensation #Compensation

15 days ago

Respected Cyriacus

Please check with your Local Post Office or Courier Service duly providing them the despatch details to find out if the package was received by them or not, or delivered by them to some one in your address, etc.

Based on the information you gather, please take it up with Payoneer.

This will help.

11 posts

HIDDEN — Setting Goal in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Respected Balsam

Very Many Congratulations!

Because of your sheer determination you have come this far. The same will take you to places in the near future!

Your love and affection towards your Ever Green Country is Fantastic!!

I am sure, your performance here will inspire more to appear from your Country!!

7 posts

How to post your ads on hundreds of FB group in few minutes in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

17 days ago

Respected Ahmed

This is a very good tip. Where we need to exercise caution is:

1. Post ads where we are already members;
2. Post in appropriate groups;
3. Not violating FB or Group Ad. Policies; and
4. Last but not least not to create the impression of Spamming.

Sure, the method explained by you will generate good amount of PSAs. Creativevtexts will create better results.

Thanks that you have shared your success Tips with every one here. Fully appreciate this.

16 posts

I Feel Left Out In The General and Gold Forum... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Respected Tommie

I can understand what you try to convey!!

Beyond this, I do not think Forum is just for Complaints. I feel it's a place to voice out anything (many things) freely without fear or favor which can support/guide and help every one (Not necessarily the new Members) to grow continuously!!

It's a place that helps even get a Direct Response from Gery (amidst all his busy schedules)!!