Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

274x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,797 | Followers: 1,804 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

10 posts

Badges quest pro in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Respected Deepak

Very many congratulations! Achieving something always results in joy which can not be explained in words. Please continue to strive hard and achieve more badges- more rewards and more joyful moments!!

7 posts

How can I earn Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

2 days ago

Respected Marijana

With so much discussions going on with regards to Rewardicals, it's good that you felt it right to create a thread on how to earn them. It can help every affiliate to certainly think once more to plan and work so as to earn Rewardicals.

5 posts

Leaders are readers! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Leaders are readers! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Another way to earn in SFI in Team Building #PSA

6 days ago

Please read the Compensation Plan which explains the various methods by which one can earn here.

Localvantia and Rewardicals go hand in hand to help in one's growth here. Please study them deeply and you will unerstand how to go about it.

10 posts

I am new here in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

6 days ago

Best thing is to study the LAUNCHPAD thoroughly so that everything about this business will be understood clearly.

It can give a solid foundation for the business. Then, please start with the To Do List on a daily basis. The more you read the more you will understand and perform better with a clear goal and action plans.

All the very best.

17 posts

I am ready to start, need help what do I do now? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor

11 days ago

Respected Bernard

Congratulations for joining SFI! Hearty welcome to the Forum!

Please create a solid foundation for your business here. This can be done by studying the LaunchPad Lessons one after another duly understanding each of them with all your heart.

Then move on to the To Do List and start performing the requisite actions every day and gather valuable VersaPoints.

Do stay in touch with your Sponsor for regular guidance and grow together, continuously.

All the Very Best for a long innings here!!

10 posts

Points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

If you lose the Badge by breaking the streak, you have to start all over again. But, the earlier points will not come back.

11 posts

SFI Promotion in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

Respected Elizabeta

Yes. Advertising plays a big role in growing the business.

My suggestion will be:

1. Please study the Marketing Methods &
2. Use the Marketing tools developed by SF
3. Choose the appropriate one depending upon your requirement and go ahead promoting them.
4. Study of Internet Income 2.0 will help a lot since it covers many aspects of this business.
5. Please explore your warm Market which includes your friends, contacts, relatives, etc.
(Type the key word like "Warm Market" in the SFI Search Bar and you will find them.)

All the very best for your glorious achievements!!

14 posts

What Do You Think About This? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

13 days ago

Many Many Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary Respected Zoran!

Wish you Many Many more joy and victories filled Anniversaries!!

15 posts

Tcredits Expiration Policy in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

14 days ago

Good reminder. Better to be cautious and keep a watch.

5 posts

What about TCurrency merchants in ECA Program #ECA

18 days ago

Respected Manzoor

I quote from the News Announcement. (Q&A)

Q: I’m a TCurrency provider at TripleClicks. What is the status on this program?
Please submit a ticket to Support and we will work with you to determine the best path forward.
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

10 posts

My STL display is showing pending re qualification . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership

18 days ago

New rank badge policy
January 25, 2018 by csi4admin

Effective February 1st, 2018, we are implementing a new rank badge policy designed to reduce continuing confusion about one’s actual rank.

Unless your rank was Affiliate, until you requalify at your previous month’s rank (or advance to a higher rank), you’ll now display a gray rank badge that denotes that requalification is pending.

EXAMPLE
You were a GTL (Gold Team Leader) in January. As of February 1st, if you do not meet the qualifications for GTL, your badge will look like this until you requalify:

badge-GTLpending
Read at:
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/new-rank-badge-policy/

10 posts

EZ Problems in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

18 days ago

Respected Ronald

1. Poker Game - Even now, I received the e-mail on scoring 1000 points.
2. Rewardical button has turned Green without any problem.

Please check your spam folder - by any chance the e-mails got in to that. Do you get all other e-mails from SFI? Please try to Refresh the page and see or start the PC again and check.

If nothing happens, then its worth reporting to Support. Please revert back.

These are based on my experience.

9 posts

Can I be a TC affiliate only? in Getting Started

20 days ago

Yes. You will earn direct commission . Pls read the compensation plan and you will understand it better.

16 posts

Empty shopping chart? in Sales #Sales

21 days ago

and to cancel an item chosen, you have to click "REMOVE" in your Cart list.

16 posts

Empty shopping chart? in Sales #Sales

21 days ago

Respected Marica

After choosing a product, adding it to the cart and if you want to continue with ordering more, then you have to click "Continue Cart". This way you can add products to your (same)order.

In case it logs out its strange. It won't happen that way normally.

Unless you cancel your order, the items chosen will remain and the "Cart" will show it.

I checked the above now.,** There is no change in this process.

51 posts

Received 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

21 days ago

Respected Gyanendraji

Very Good experience. Highly motivating! Congratulations!!

17 posts

Full House& BTL status!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Respected Zhumagul

You achieved it and here comes my Card!!

24 posts

Should I add '.9999' to my TC gateway while referring PRM/ECA.. in ECA Program #ECA #Sponsor

23 days ago

Dear Prbhakarji

Again, I feel there seems to be some confusion in our understanding about this Program (With high Regards to you!). Suggest reading this again so that many things will be clear. Please do not misunderstand me

What is the Opti-Build program?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230242&referrer=search

24 posts

Should I add '.9999' to my TC gateway while referring PRM/ECA.. in ECA Program #ECA #Sponsor

23 days ago

Just for our UNDERSTANDING purpose only:
KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

24 posts

23 days ago

Respected Prabhakarji

If you are using different channels of advertising and if you want to know from which source you are getting or able to get maximum sign ups then using key codes in your Gateway will help in identifying the sources by which you can concentrate on that source(s) more!!

Apart from the Codes reserved by SFI for its use, you can use any key codes of your choice where ever you want!!

8 posts

Growth, Growing, It is Growing! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

23 days ago

Respected Ephraim

Happy to note that your Beautiful Country is growing!! India too is growing here continuously and Yes. I too monitor the progress! It helps!!

10 posts

Is it possible to change TCredits into VersaPoints? in Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Yes. Use them to buy products after checking the applicable VP, take part in games, auctions, etc type mighty tcredit in the search bar and you can read and understand more.

13 posts

Wins Wins.. Daily grand Winnings in Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

25 days ago

Respected Ephraim

Why Daily Grand alone? Every Game is like that - Until we win we need to keep entering/playing with a hope to win soon!