Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

278x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

26 posts

Paid or free advert? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Advertisement is advertisement. I do not think there will be much difference but for quality of sign up when you receive through Paid sources. I used both. But, through paid source I received good amount of sign ups. But quality is not up to the mark.

Same time, people like Tommie (Capt. Kirk) are strong supporter of FREE Ads. as they keep receiving good quality sign ups.

The inference:

Please explore your warm market. Use the FREE ad. sources. If it is OK then try Paid ADs. See the results. Follow what produces good quality results for you. But, to study this, you have to be consistent in your ad. campaigns.

23 posts

Despite many efforts..I cant built a good downline in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Respected Hina

Please do not feel discouraged. Many of us face this problem.

One thing I realised was, it's true that "Winners don't do different things; They do things differently".

I feel, it's:

1. Not to give up on our Goals;
2. Try and explore all avenues to recruit fresh sign ups - Warm Market, Free Ads, Paid Ads are some of the means;
3. Keep encouraging existing members within a team, even though inactive, through regular communication;
4. Offering contests with good prizes for the promising members;

This is on one side.

The other side, try to introduce your Local Merchants from where you regularly buy your monthly requirement of Medicines, Groceries, Apparels, etc to the Localvantia Program.

This way, you will earn rewardicals which based on your needs, accumulate and redeem them for PSAs, CSAs, etc.

Localvantia offers 3 important benefits apart from many other.

1. Your monthly requirements are met by buying from them;
2. You earn rewardicals FREE which can be redeemed for many valuable items/products, etc.
3. You need not spend anything extra to meet your VP requirements to retain your EA Status (This is based on my
experience);

Please try to focus on this (which I am doing currently) and you will be able to grow more by building your Team.

7 posts

Priceless in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #TCredits

5 days ago

Respected Petar

True.

Here are some more tips from Mr Devashish Chakravarty on Self Motivation. I took this from his Article titled, "Be Your Own Master" :
Reference:
(https://www.businesstoday.in/moneytoday/careers/tips-motivate-yourself-excel-in-office-workplace/story/190056.html

Baby steps:
Take the first step right now. Start small, but make regular progress. Break down the goal into tasks and each task into smaller steps. Focus only on the next step and even distasteful difficult tasks become easier. To build persistence, spend some time every day, even if it is five minutes. Soon you will find that the momentum builds up, the tasks bring its own pleasure and your motivation improves.

Find out what you love about work. This is easier said than done. It requires you to identify those moments at work when you are in your element. What leaves you with more energy at the end of the activity than when you started? For some, it is travel, while for others, it is gleaning insights from raw data. Find a role that lets you do these tasks the most.

Work on yourself:
Invest at least 30 minutes to an hour on yourself daily. Use that time to take account of what you have achieved and what you can do. Develop a sense of optimism and confidence in your abilities. From there on, use that time to learn new skills or acquire additional qualifications. At work, take pride in your work by delivering high quality results. Make sure that you are physically fit. Once you are confident, volunteer to help others with their work. You will benefit just as much as they do.

Dreams and goals:
Spend some time to identify your life's dreams, for you surely had a few when you were younger. Set yourself concrete goals for the year to fulfil these. Having goals gives you direction in thought and effort. Such clarity can motivate you.

Keep a track:
Only what is measured gets done. So monitor and record your efforts and progress towards your goal. It will help you review and streamline your goals and your system. The tracker itself becomes a source of motivation as it reflects your progress.

Learning:
Focus on learning. The highest levels of motivation come from a feeling of control and achievement that comes from learning and mastering new skills. Take every opportunity to step outside your comfort zone, take on multiple tasks (insulating them in separate compartments), accept mistakes as a learning experience and stop offering excuses.

Celebrate:
Sustained motivation is possible only when there is an element of fun. So celebrate your progress. Figure out which portions of your work can be made into experiences you enjoy. Sometimes work is much more fun than leisure.

Help others:
"You teach best what you most need to learn," said American writer Richard Bach. So, spending time and taking the effort to motivate others is good investment. While you help others, your own motivation will improve.

Your satisfaction with your work is far too important to be ignored. Motivation is the cornerstone of satisfaction and it is within reach and success is a common side effect of a motivated worker.

Unquote:

I am sure, this will be of inspiration to all of us - especially our Team Members! Of course, the responsibility still remains with us as we need to, "Lead by our own example".

12 posts

Website and blog in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #Team Building

10 days ago

Respected Jaswant

Having one's own website is quite advantageous.

I have taken the following from 24-hour Knowledge Base:

Quote:
What are some reasons to have my own Website?

Are you trying to decide whether to create your own Website? Here are 20 great reasons for having an online presence on the Web:

1. Improves your credibility as an Internet marketer and as an SFI Team Leader.

2. Gives you the freedom to present and emphasize the information you want the way you want to.

3. You can send e-mail using your chosen domain name.

4. Makes your training information and tips easily available to your affiliates.

5. Allows you to set up a blog on your site. Posting to your blog on a regular basis will improve your site's exposure on the search engines—very beneficial.

6. You can create a forum where your SFI team members can find and help one another...and you could help them all. You could even make a private forum for your SFI Team Members only.

7. Adding your own content on a regular and continued basis also will likely get you noticed by the search engines. You can use articles your affiliates submit, providing exposure for them, along with a link back to their SFI Gateway or personal Website.

8. You can setup a page to attractively frame your favorite SFI Gateway(s).

9. Allows you to offer more training options for your team with ebooks, software, and special reports in downloadable form.

10. You can host a site for your "technology challenged" affiliates. It could be as simple as just another page within your main Website. For instance, you could create "mysfiwebsite.com/XXXXXXXX," where XXXXXXXX is affiliate's SFI ID. You could also use the affiliate's name or company name.

Please continue reading more at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=204144

However, we can not say (because of Forum Rules) which ECA's website is good or other wise. Please study their Review and decide accordingly.

10 posts

Winner Knockout Trivia 2 times & Runner 1 times in a row in Recognition #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Respected Ashok

Very happy to read this. Many Congratulations.

As we keep playing every day, we gain knowledge and experience and this will help a lot to win more in the days to come!!

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

11 days ago

Respected Melvin

Good Analysis.

All changes have been effected with a view to enable every affiliate to grow and earn more. Localvantia is a very good opportunity to introduce more local merchants by which the affiliate who introduces them will stand to gain more which will help in growing the business further. If more sales take place through R-ECA, Localvantia, etc it will augur well for the future!!

11 posts

My new record in Brain Sprint ! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Respected Selma

Many Many Congratulations! I know you have been brilliant in many Games here and perhaps this win tops it all!

Best Wishes for more!!

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

18 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

23 posts

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner badges been deleted? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

18 days ago

It seems to be a glitch. May be because updates are taking place like SMART Start etc. Will be restored soon. I to noticed this today.

32 posts

Anyone Knows Of Good Translator Online From English To Urdu? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

19 days ago

Respected Christine

I used to visit the following to cater to my requirements of Free Software.

I checked now. I notice there are some Translators (from English to Urdu) available on a 40 day trial. Suggest please use and see if it helps. If you are happy you can, based on your requirement, buy the same.

filehippo.com/

99 posts

Asking for your prayers! in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Very very Happy to know this!

Another instance where our collective prayers have been answered by the God!

Offering Prayers of appreciation & deep gratitude this moment! Please take care!!

99 posts

Asking for your prayers! in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Respected Zhumagul

Please do not worry. Your son will be normal and everything will go perfect as you wish.
This moment I am praying for him and will continue to pray till you report victory completely.

11 posts

Link for Diamond Designation? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

New rule for Designated Diamonds
March 6, 2017

Effective immediately, Designated Diamonds will no longer be chosen by sponsors. Instead, Designated Diamonds will now be selected by SFI. There are now three criteria:

You have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader).
You must be opted-in to and participate in the Opti-Build program. Learn more about Opti-Build HERE.
If your sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month you will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month.

Please read more at:
news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/

10 posts

Has anyone had any success with the localvantia program? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Again the Ver Big advantage of this program is that:

1. We buy our monthly requirements from our local merchant.
2. We earn valuable RT in the process.
3. These Rewardical tokens help us earn many valuable items including VP, etc free of cost Or put it in another way we spend nothing extra to get them.

10 posts

Has anyone had any success with the localvantia program? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Respected Darlene

No doubt about it. This program will help everyone realising the dreams in terms growing the business and earning also.

My local pharmacist is already approved here and in fact I lodged my first claim form also. I am expecting to file my second one by next week. This way I will earn substantial quantities of RT which I can redeem for valuable items based on my needs.

I am a staunch supporter of this program right from day one and I am happy that I did the right thing.

9 posts

Unable to play Goldstreak! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Respected Gyanendraji

The problem still remains. It was there yesterday. Then after sometime I was able to play.
Today its back - as mentioned in your post.

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Respected Caroline

I understand the situation clearly you are in presently.

Please do not worry. I am sincerely praying for the speedy recovery of your Husband, Respected David. He will be alright soon.

All will be alright in your Family.

God is great! We are all with you!!

39 posts

Some problem with EZ Games today ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I TOO face this problem when I tried through my PC.
Through SMART phone there was no problem. This is how I am managing now.

6 posts

Just A Little Curious in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

If you go through the News announcements some where you will find each of them got the special name and has valid reasons for the same.

Here are some:

1. Who is Zack?

If you’re going to have a zebra, you have to give him a name…and we’ve named ours Zack. We also named our TripleClicks “jackpots” after him. That is, we call ‘em ZACKPOTS!

2. Localvantia

Pronounced "Low-cull-VON-tee-uh" and short for "local advantage," Localvantia (launched on December 5, 2017) is a division of SFI.

3. What is the history of SFI?

But on this morning, I was simply sketching out a few basics on how our affiliate program would work. At the time, we were publishing our magazine, Six Figure Income, which featured exclusive interviews with home-based entrepreneurs who were earning at least $100,000 annually from their business. This magazine was essentially our one and only product. By the way, it’s from the magazine’s name that the SFI Marketing Group name came to be (a few years later we changed the initials to stand for Strong Future International to better align with our vision for the program).

4. What is the Visual Genealogy?

The Visual Genealogy performs many of the same functions as the regular Genealogy, but it’s much simpler…it uses the account photos of your team members!…and, most importantly, it’s designed to align precisely with the objectives of The Diamond Plan.

That is, the Visual Genealogy is designed to help you visualize, manage, and build a 5-wide organization,

This way, Zing or TripleClicks every thing has a back ground. No need to mention that every thing has come to reality for you and me to enjoy and benefit due to the tireless efforts and thought process of none other than - who else but GERY!!

12 posts

It Would Be Nice If It Was Possible in Suggestion Box #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

In that case it would do a world of good when the Poster reads the reply, if we create it in our own words instead of just having and pressing a button!

It will certainly add value!

My opinion!!

6 posts

My little MRP in Ask Gery #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

If you currently have less than 150 MRP, simply go to your Alerts tab at the Affiliate Center now and click the link there to automatically cash your MRP in for (1) TCredit. Note that this offer is good for any amount of MRP from 1-149 MRP.

This special TCredit also comes with VersaPoints (prorated for the amount of MRP spent). And, yes, if you have more than 150 MRP now but fall below 150 MRP later, you’ll also be able to take advantage of this special offer then.

For those with more than 150 MRP now, we are also offering special packs of 50 TCredits for just 3000 MRP. We’re also including 200 free Rewardicals with each 50 pack! Order HERE.

If you currently have more than 150 MRP, you can ALSO now grab CSAs for just 250 MRP. We’re also including 20 free Rewardicals with each CSA! Order HERE. Note: Limited supply available; good while supply lasts.

Source:
news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/

10 posts

How can I build a strong SFI team? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

By sponsoring, you can essentially clone yourself and have dozens, hundreds, even thousands of people all working indirectly on your behalf on their time—and receive a percentage of everything they earn!

Need more details on Sponsoring?

Please read this Topic on "Team Building" in LaunchPad.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54

41 posts

Inactivity of affiliates in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

How Does Gmail Determine an Email Is Spam?
Gmail’s junk mail algorithms and user-created forwarding rules are quite effective at auto filtering unsolicited email messages and unwanted junk email, and delivering them to recipients’ junk folders. Unfortunately, there are times when legitimate email messages are marked as junk, even though the subscriber wanted to receive them. Although email services don’t share the exact algorithms for deciding if an email is unwanted by intended recipients, the following are some of the major reasons why email messages may be marked as junk or why rules in Gmail may result in a message automatically being blocked:

Content — Typically one of the least common causes for pushing email messages to the junk box, certain words or phrases found within messages and subject lines can cause them to be caught in a spam filter.
Link sources — If messages include a link to a website that is blacklisted, the messages could be caught in an email spam filter.
Source — If other email messages sent from the same IP address that you use appear to be junk, your emails may be categorized that way, too. In other words, it’s guilt by association. This can become a problem for small email senders who may be on a shared server.
Headers — If there are inconsistencies in the “from” address and “reply to” address and domains, emails will be filtered as spam.
Engagement — Recipients who know how to create rules in Gmail can manage filter settings and deliberately label certain messages as junk email; however, engagement metrics, such as open and click rates, also can affect the email-filtering process.

An increasing number of Internet service providers (ISPs), including Yahoo! and Gmail, are using such engagement metrics to determine if an email should automatically be deleted as junk email, or be blocked or filtered as spam. In effect, Google is simply trying to provide a great user experience, just as Google’s search algorithms do.

So, Google views engagement metrics as an indicator of whether or not the user is interested in email from an approved sender list. We have seen tests where a list with high levels of engagement get through the Google spam filter, while a list without the engagement doesn’t get through.

How to Prevent Email From Going to Spam

How to avoid email spam filters is vital for any marketing or sales team to know. The following are some important strategies and spam filter testing tips to help you get into the inbox of Gmail subscribers and prevent deliverability problems in the future:

Check the email content. If you have a deliverability issue, check to see if the content is to blame. Start by sending a neutral message to a Gmail address using your existing sending infrastructure including the “from” address, sending domain, and IP address.

If it doesn’t get filtered to Google junk mail, break up the copy of the problem email and be sure to send it in pieces to determine if the problem is located in the subject line or message copy. And keep in mind that it could be an image or a link that’s causing the deliverability issue.

Tell subscribers to watch for your email messages. Emails to confirm a purchase or new subscription are among the most opened emails.

So use them to tell your subscribers to watch for upcoming campaigns and to check their spam folders if they don’t receive them. It’s possible users may have created an email rule or spam filter that either blocked or marked your email address and content as junk email.

You may also want to remind your users how to set rules in Gmail: to click the “not spam” link if they find your email address in their Gmail junk folders, which will let Google know that they want to receive your email campaigns.

Ask subscribers to add your “from” address to their Gmail list of contacts. This will help ensure that your emails don’t suffer Gmail automatic forwarding to recipients’ junk folders.

Keep track of your engagement metrics. Do your subscribers open and click your email? Or do they skip and delete your email campaigns without opening them, hit the unsubscribe link, or report them as spam?

Gmail uses such engagement metrics to determine whether its users want your emails. So if your subscribers are inactive — i.e., if they haven’t opened or clicked your emails in a certain period of time, such as 6 months — you should consider running a reengagement campaign. In this way, you’ll identify the subscribers who aren’t interested in receiving your email and can remove them from your email address list.

Make unsubscribing quick and easy. How easy is it for people to unsubscribe from your email list? Is it a simple, one-click process? Is the unsubscribe link easy to find and click?

Do you promptly respond to unsubscribe requests? If people can’t easily unsubscribe, they’re much more likely to report your emails as junk and hurt your email reputation.

Create an opt-in subscription process. In fact, Google recommends using a double opt-in subscription process, which involves sending a follow-up message that each subscriber needs to respond to and click. In addition, Google recommends not using pre-checked opt-in check boxes.

Consider using a dedicated IP address and private domain. This is an important way to help ensure compliance with Gmail’s authentication strategy.

We discussed the important role the IP address and domain name play in email deliverability in a previous feature. And when becoming a “new sender” with a new IP address, be sure to use an IP ramp-up strategy: Start by sending a low volume of emails and gradually increase the volume over several weeks.

Source (& for better understanding):
fulcrumtech.net/resources/avoiding-gmail-spam-filter/

41 posts

Inactivity of affiliates in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Respected Mesrane
Their being inactive has nothing to do with non receipt of mails.
SFI has created adequate channels by which if they want can establish contact with their up line. If they still choose to be in active among all other reasons one could be they are not serious and they do not consider this as a business opportunity.
In those cases we can do nothing. Stream posts can be a viable one. If they don't log in even this will serve no purpose.

7 posts

How to get more VP in a few-time and to get starting immediately? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

1. More VP- To Do List provides the best explanation on opportunities to get them. Please study it carefully and see how best you can use it to meet your requirements.

2. If you want to earn more without any spending here, then please study everything about Localvantia and start introducing Local Merchants in your Area from whom you buy your monthly requirements like Groceries, Cosmetics, Medicines, etc.

3. This way, you will meet your Family requirements and in the process you will receive valuable Rewardicals - Free. Accumulate them and exchange them based on your requirements towards VP, TCredits, Team Building, etc.

This is the AREA which I am focusing on now with all sincerity and seriousness.

4. If you can create Active PRMs, then when they buy you will earn an income+VP as well, on their purchases!

Which is your Area of Strength in this business??