Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Erica S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

I want to join an active Co-Op in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Anthony,
Here is the link where you would go to create your own co-op
www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoopNew
Have a successful day,
Erica

23 posts

How free is it? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Hi Suby,
This is the info I found about the free bid, note this is only a one time offer, and you have to make sure it is for the product available at the top of the hour that has a bid free button:
Effective immediately, if you haven’t yet tried Astro, we’ll be allowing one free participation.

Here’s how it works: At the top of each hour, one of the auctions listed on the Auctions index will have a “BID FREE” button. When you see it, simply click the button and you’ll be entered in that auction. As a free participant, you’ll have the opportunity to win:
Have a successful day,
Erica

10 posts

Ice Breaker Follow Up Email - Tell It Like It Is in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello David,
That appears to be wonderfully positive and honest welcome email letter.
Well done!
You will have to let us fellow SFIers know how this approach is working for you....better or worse then what you had been using.
Have a successful day,
Erica

9 posts

Exactly How Do Junior Auctions Work in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first., It must have been this tie breaker number 3 that did it.
Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.
Thanks everyone for the clarification. I am a sad person now with no tcredits left for the rest of the month....gonna have to use some rewardicals to get some I guess!.
Have a successful day,
Erica

9 posts

Exactly How Do Junior Auctions Work in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I bid on a Junior Auction today.
I had exactly 50 tcredits.
Rules for Junior auction is that you can only bid on one if you have 50 trcedits or less.
I bid my 50 tcredits, with none returning to me as I wanted to ensure that I was going to
win.
I did not win, someone else who had a bid of 50 tcredits won.
Also, I made my prediction of 50 tcredits to win the auction, and I didn`t win that prize either.
What am I missing about these particular auctions......I read the rules for the Junior auction before I started.
Below is the auction in question...can someone enlighten me for further auctions please. This was for 200 tcredits.
Astro Auction #2362 | MSRP: $64.00
Have a successful day,
Erica

31 posts

Matthews Marketing Suggestions in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Matthew,
This is such a timely and interesting post for me. Along with my regular full time job, and my SFI online business, I do another work from home business part time.
My part time company held their annual conference back in July, which I attended in Ontario, Canada.
One of the training sessions we had was all about how to do things/get recognized with your business on social media. Most of the things that were discussed are similar to what you have laid out for us in your post.
One thing that I found interesting was a discussion about facebook algorithms. During this discussion it was stated that because the algorithms for facebook are changing constantly, people are not seeing notifications all the time, even if they are in your group of friends on facebook. I myself have noticed this a lot recently. I am not getting notifications in a timely manner of things that have been posted from people that I follow on a daily basis. But, if you go live, supposedly a notification of this goes out immediately to all of the people in your group of friends, and although it is live, if you choose to save it to your facebook, people if they haven't seen the live video, they can watch it another time at their leisure.
I do online facebook parties for my part time business in case people aren't comfortable inviting friends and family to their home, for a home based party, so throughout the online party, I may do some live videos to demonstrate different things I am making and tasting, to describe it to the online party attendees....this has helped immensely!
Just my 2 cents worth!
Have a successful day,
Erica

8 posts

I.L.T. (Invest, Learn, Teach) in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Oh great, I haven't seen it yet, but I will certainly check it out!
Thanks Matthew!
Have a successful day,
Erica

8 posts

I.L.T. (Invest, Learn, Teach) in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Matthew,
You should do a little series of forum posts with some of the information you learned from this...your enlightening info may just help the rest of us grow our teams as well.
Plus it will keep the information fresh in your mind as well...if you have to teach it to us!
Have a successful day,
Erica

14 posts

Astro Auctions are getting harder to win in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

2 months ago

I totally agree about the over bidding... it is ridiculous really. I think maybe because there are the possibilities of winning new badges that people are going crazy like that......it’s my only thought on the possible “Why” of the matter, because it doesn’t make sense to me either.
Have a successful day,
Erica

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I answered 100 and got it wrong!
Have a successful day,
Erica

44 posts

Please Help Us Reform SPIN & WIN in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Bijan,
I once won the 1000VP on the spin to win. It was very exciting to say the least. Felt like I had won the lottery!
Have a successful day,
Erica

54 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

My thoughts and prayers are being sent, not only to those in India, but to everyone around around the world suffering by extreme weather, volcanoes, earth quakes, fires, heat.....Mother Nature is not happy!
Erca

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

Sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts your way John.
I hope he will be okay!
Erica

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

Hi Svend,
Sometimes you have to check the alerts...so if you go to the current alert and the type in what you are looking for, old alerts will come up..this is where I successfully found the answer.

Have a successful day,
Erica

33 posts

Only 1 free ad that took me 40 seconds of my time in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Zhumagul,
I am curious as to how you were able to post a SFI ad on Facebook without it being considered spam. Usually when we try to post ads on facebook they are not accepted.

Thanks so much and great job!

Have a successful day,
Erica

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Sending loves, hugs and prayers to you and your wife!
Hope everything turns out well for you both!
Have a successful day,
Erica

8 posts

Winter Olympics in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Are any of you watching the winter Olympics?

There are lots of great team sports as well as individual ones.
It is something that brings the whole world together and keeps us engaged because it is exciting.

Do you see any similarities between this and SFI?

We work together as teams to achieve our goals. We work as individuals to grow our businesses. This is an online business that brings the whole world together. There are many different income streams we can earn from, games to play, auctions to bid on, prizes to be won and friends to meet, so it keeps us engaged
and excited.

This is the Olympics of online business.

Enjoy watching your favorite events and while doing so (like I am right now...watching woman's hockey while I do my business stuff) work on your SFI worldwide business as well!

Have a successful day,
Erica

27 posts

Make vacation mode applicable to other streaks in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Hi John, I agree.
I have a 321 day streak on one of my games currently. I log in to SFI every day and have seldom used vacation mode.
I do put vacation mode on when we are expecting bad weather just in case we lose internet connection.....thankfully this has not yet happened and I continue my streak, but one of these days like you say for things out of my control such as poor weather and los of internet due to the circumstance, it may happen and then I lose it all except my VP streak.
I am a faithful SFIer, like you I wish we had protocols in place for such things....not to be misused, but for real threats to our hard work.
Have a successful day,
Erica

48 posts

Sick for over 2 weeks now in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

Hi Mary,
When this winter crap hits, it hits good and seems to linger forever.
I know you are in the U.S. and I in Canada, but one thing I live by when I feel stuff coming on is called Emergen-C. If you can take vitamin C, it is awesome stuff. It comes here in a pack of 30 pouches for about 15.99$ Canadian...you can get them here at any Pharmacy. It is a packet of powder stuff that you mix in an 8 ounce glass of cold water. I usually will take one in the morning and then one at night, when I first feel the happenings of anything cold or flu like...knock on wood I have not been really sick for a couple of winters now....I swear by the stuff. Each packet contains 1000MG of vitamin C.
Just a thought for you to try.
Get well soon and I am sending prayers, loves and hugs your way!
Have a successful day,
Erica

34 posts

Pretty Wild In Nova Scotia in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Whoa Marion,
That's HOT!
Have a successful day,
Erica

34 posts

11 months ago

Oh no Jutta,
I hope you haven't had any flooding damage.
You stay safe as well!
Have a successful day,
Erica

34 posts

11 months ago

Hi Ben,
I think the -42 temps are probably in the Alberta area....I have friends that live in Calgary and she had a post a couple of days ago that temps were -40 and or colder.
I lived in the NWT of Canada for about three years and in winter temps were usually steady around -30....one day we had a temp of -45 with a wind chill making it seem like -63....that was the coldest day we ever experienced up there. The whole town shut down cause you could get frost bite on contact with the air. Up there it is a dry cold....where I live it is a damp cold that soaks right into your bones. Although temps in the NWT were steady cold like that throughout the winter, I preferred them to what we get on the East Coast....up there if you had a good parka and a good pair of winter boots, you were good to go....down here it doesn't seem to matter what you wear, you are still cold from the dampness.

Have a successful day, and I hope you are enjoying Denmark!
Erica

34 posts

11 months ago

Thanks so much Pat!
Have a successful day,
Erica

34 posts

11 months ago

Yes Arnab,
Global warming is causing a lot of problems around the world...it's not good that many places are seeing these extreme storms and weird weather systems.
I wish many countries would stop focusing on spending massive amounts of money on weapons, and start spending more on helping our environment....war is useless if we don't have a planet to fight over.....not to mention like you say about the thousands of homeless, starving people these disasters cause......it makes me feel so angry that we don't invest in saving humanity, but invest in the destruction of it.
Have a successful day,
Erica

34 posts

11 months ago

Hi Robert,
I know what you mean....I love warm temps....the hotter the better for me! I always tell people I am not a true Canadian because I dislike winter, I dislike maple syrup, and I dislike hockey. I know that sounds horrible to a lot of other Canadians, but I was meant for a better climate...lol

Have a successful day,
Erica
P.S. Aside from those three things, I am a Proud Canadian and do love my country.