Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

How To Work With A Skeptic! in Marketing #Marketing

9 hours ago

How To Deal With A Skeptic

In your off-line Marketing when calling on Businesses or In-Home Prospects and you face an unbeliever that won't listen
to anything you say. With this type of prospect the first thing you meed to do is seek agreement on minor issues or points.
You simply ask your prospect, You will agee with that viewpoint, won't you? (Ask a question that you truly believe she/he will give you a Yes answer to.) You then can start building on this, yes response. After making profound statement about what you are marketing or about enrollment you can get the prospect nodding in agreement with
what you say, if you are nodding yes, they will follow suit. (I've had small babies nod their heads while watching from
Mom's lap in the kitchen.) If they don't agree, ask why. When they answer , they are leading into your hands. You
have just found out the real reason for a prospect not purchasing or enrolling. If they don't answer you don't lose
faith, just ask them again iusing different words. With this type of skeptical prospect you need more proof than with
other prospects. So use your handouts, testimonials, proof material, your laptop. phone. (22 Reasons SFI Handout,etc.)

As you present your proof items ask him if the proof is important to her/him. Make sure they understands as you go
along by asking if they do. Is this clear to you? Have I made everything clear to you up to now? Is there any question
you would like to ask? Keep eliminating all their points of skepticism until there is none left, You now have their trust.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now,

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Daily Crown Bonus Entry in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 hours ago

BUESH O- Daily Crown - A Random drawing, however the more chances you have the greater your chances are. Prayer
helps. A Horse shoe helps. A four Leaf Clover helps. Tatooing a series of 7's across your forehead works. (Just joking
with you.) You are due for another win, stick in there. I've got my fingers crossed for you. I did kiss the Rock of Gilbraltar,
it did not bring me luck. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Handling Resistances And Stalls. in Marketing #Marketing

14 hours ago

Handling Resistances And Stalls.

You should be prepared to handle stalls and resistances when they come up. Many experienced marketers encourage resistances because it is then that they are able to get in some of their best marketing. Many new marketers are afraid
of resistances because just aren't prepared to handle them comfortably.

The key is to know so much about your proposition and your prospect's needs that nothing your prospect says to you
can prevent you from making the sale or enrollment. There is a procedure for handling your prospects who resist.

The procedure has 3 parts, the first is to prepare you, the marketer so you knowthe answers prior to your prospect
asking them, the second is to act hesitant to answer too rapidly. It is much better to act surprised, just hold back for short time. The third part is to handle the prospect's resistance briefly, then proceed immediately into the sale/enrollment. Keep in your mind, to be slow and easy, always staying very calm in handling resistances.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

We All Need To Do What With Action??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 hours ago

We All Need Action , Don't We???

To Enable us to $ucceed we all need our team's daily actions to be in the right direction, that's due North, straight up.
As team leaders we must have the trust and faith in each of our team to accomplish the right things without having to
tell them everything to do. By following The Launchpad Lessons great things can transpire from each team members
following the lessons to the "T". Each time an affiliate reaches the rank of team-leader they can reach out and accomplish whatever they desire, in time. Each Team Leader has the responsibility to lead their own Maketing
Team up the ladder. Believe and achieve. Learn and Earn. Be sure to set the example, your team loves to play, "follow the leader." Please give them that opportunity. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

18 posts

Bronze trying to move Up in Team Building

20 hours ago

Rebecca J - You need PSA's to increase their rank. ( Although I love my CSA BTL. ) Hang in there, all of our team members
truly want to increase their ranks, but because of their particular situations, they can't move up in rank right now. I have
unfledging faith in all those aspiring to move up in rank. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16 posts

I Have Received My Payoneer MasterCard in Miscellaneous

20 hours ago

Morgan U- Great reply, I believe SFI is spectacular and distinct also. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Always Ask For The Order (Purchase or Enrollment) Early-On in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Always Ask For The Order Early (To Purchase Or Join)!!!

Be sure you ask your prospect/customer for an orer or enrollment at the earliest possible time in your presentation/talk. If
she/he says yes, you are in luck. If it's a no, later, or any other stall they will usually take 40-50 words to explain, and you get get a valuable tip as to what's running through their mind. Having found out what they are thinking about continue
your talk/presentation until you can again ask for the order/enrollment, and the prospect either says "Yes", or think of
another 40-50 words.

This goes on until you get an order or you throw in the towel. You can mentally say, there's one person who had a chance
to buy/enroll. And,believe it or not, closing problems in marketing are due to the fact that the marketer doesn't have
guts enough to attemt to close early on.

Remember what the Bible says - Ask, and it shall be given to you. (Remember, different strokes for different folks.)
The above has been used successfully by many affiliates in many different marketing venues. It takes intestinal
fortitude, that's guts folks. Remember practice does not make perfect, but perfect practice does. Read, reread, rehearse
and put what you learn into action. It's in your hands, you can do it. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
(The above is designed to assist you in off-line marketing to businesses, and in the home residential prospects.

Bruce Harper

7 posts

Experiences in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Yahya n. Welcome aboard, see you have been aboard about 3 weeks. Much of what you would like to know is not privy to you.
Like- What other jobs they do? Their Investment? (Would be against affiliate agreement.)
You need to become familar with the Forum- From viewing posts/replies there, and the informaton shown under affiliates, (of all ranks), you can answer your questions on other affiliates experiences, the dates they joined.

Congratulatios on your EA rank you have quickly reached. Be sure to review all the Launchpad Lessons and take notes
for review often. These Lessons will also shed more light on your questions. May all your future days in your very own
Marketing Business be very $uccessful. There are a host of learning tool available at no charge to you. Browse around
to become acquainted with them. (Those Launchpad Lessons are the backbone of your new career, master them. Do
1 to 3 lessons per day, or what is very comfortable for you to take noes, study, master, and then put them into action
in your game-plan. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper.

13 posts

Stuck in Limbo in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Hector D - Take off occurs when fueled and filled with passengers. Patience is prudence. If it wasn't this way
the AA could lose money and not be able to give all those prizes away. Thanks for your patience. (The cost of
fuel is astronomical!!)haha.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Marketing To Women-Show Politeness And Respect!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

I did not say that you should not be respectful and polite to men. Sorry for the mis-understanding. Bless you and yours.
Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

5 posts

Handling The Won't Talk Prospect - What Did You Say? Speak Up in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Handling The Won't Talk Prospect. What Did You Say? Speak Up.

He can even more of a pain in the neck than the prospect who talks all the time. Yes, there is a way to get them talking.
Are you ready for this? I knew you were. Here are a few tips that I learned at my "College of Hard Knocks." The first thing
is you need to be personal. You'll need to build your presentation around this person of no words. You do this by asking them questions that they must answer. Ask him to agree to this or that. Be sure you are giving your Jack-O-Lantern biggest
smile. (My, you look silly, haha.) (If a call back - say- I was thinking about you the other day, and something you said the last time we were together. This sentence is almost guaranteed to get the prospect who hasn't been talking to open
up to you. Another way is to flatter your prospect with silence. Say something like this - after hearing so many people
I call on, that just talk on and on, I just want you to know what a privilege it is to be with you. You only talk when you
have something to say, and I appreciate that, believe me. Please tell me this - Just how do you manage to keep still
while most of us do noyhing but talk? Often, your prospect will rise to this one, then discuss the benefits of silence,
often, at great, great length.
One other way - Use the flattery of asking your prospect his opinion. This is another sure way to get your non-talking
prospect talking.
Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Marketing To Women-Show Politeness And Respect!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Marketing To Women - Show Politeness & Respect - Always In All Ways!!!

You might ask, is there any difference in marketing to women than marketing to men? Yes, there is a marked difference.
You are right in thinking that a good deal of buying is done by women, and you would have been just as right if you said
almost all of it. Women, bless them, have spent a very high percent of the national income.

Women demand, deserve, and should get more politeness and due respect than is bestowed upon them in the marketing
arena. Manners do count with male prospects, but not nearly as much as with women. If there is anything women resent
in a marketer it is boorishness, crudeness, and the lack of good manners, at the top of the list. Marketers who respect women, and show they do by their actions, win the respect of their women prospects. Women also demand patience.

Women are very god prospects and they want to understand things before they make their decisions.

Bless all you women, (and men), and men, give all women the politeness, respect, use of good manners, patience,

and caring love that they are so worthy of. Bless everyone. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Listen To Your Team-Mates & Also Disgruntled Customers!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Learn To Listen To Your Team-Mates & Disgruntled Customers.

Yes, you must be willing to listen intently!!! Hear them out. Simply ask them to to convey their feelings/thoughts to you.
You, in most cases, will then discover, when they are getting things off their chest what is troubling them in regards to
SFI, your team, and even you, their leader.

A good way to start this conversation is to say, will you please tell me the thing or things they are troubling you. Many times the disgruntled will resell themselves on the why, and chief purpose for joining your own Marketing Business.
(Another way to start off with - Won't you tell me just what is wrong?)

Then, just sit back and listen, "zip your lip", Don't you dare interrupt. Don't contradict. Just listen. Attentively and
sympathetically, okay? I knew you would agree. Right?

As they talk, you need to judge whether what they are saying is the real reason for feeling like they do. Yes, that often
happens. Probe for the real reason. When you find out the real reason, assure them that you will do your best to bring about a satisfactory solution . And do just that. (No fudging). Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

GP- I said if no one was around, pleasant dreams.

11 posts

3 days ago

Glicy - False, nor can the leopard jump out of his own shadow. Nor can the cat leave the mice alone.
"Can a leopard change it's spots- Jeremiah 13:23."
When the tree falls in the forest, and no one is around, would G.P. hear it fall?
I could not see the leopard in the forest because of all the trees.
Your question made my day/night. Thanks. (When was the last time you saw the invisable man? (or woman.)
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Thanksfor the reply. Have a beautiful week-end.

Bruce Harper

11 posts

3 days ago

Are You Willing To Change???

I know of a quality that we all need to give us Success. It is a valuable trait called flexibility. It's quite priceless. There are a variety of things that are certain in our own Marketing Business lives as well as our personal/social lives. One is change.

We all are aware that change will be a big part of our lives. We must be flexible to adjust to the changes that will be
necessary along our paths to $uccess. By making the necessary changes, as needed, we are helping us to shape our
future growth and Success. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Just Love playing the game Hidden! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

David L - I like the way that you are not hiding your excitement. If you don't want to stop, don't, you can be at the top of the
Leaderboard. Thanks for your post, it will excite many to start the new game Hidden, if they haven't tried it out. Bless you
and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

How to make sale? in Sales #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Sales

3 days ago

Md.Mustafizur R - Suggest you redo The Launchpad Lessons- Take good notes- study them at a comfortable pace.
Your answers are in the lessons. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

65 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Marijana P - So sorry that you have decided to move on, however I encourage you to use the Vacation mode because you
may desire to continue your Marketing Business on a limited basis down the road. Your SFI Family sincerely hopes you
will still stay connected, at least on a log in basis. This will then give you more time to reconsider. All your posts, replies
have always been A+. You are a very special SFI Family member, every one supports you now and any other endeavors you
may enter into. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, You will never be forgotten.

Bruce Harper

24 posts

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

GP- Your reply was great as usual. Yes, you made me happy, so happy, I got my pogo stick out and am presently
jumping all over the house. hahehahe. Have a happy week. Bless you, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Profit By Experience!!! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Profit By Experience. Yes, I admit it. I hold a Degree, from the Illustrious "College of Hard Knocks." You will learn and profit from your experiences. I personally believe you learn more from the bumps in your road to Success than you do
when there is clear sailing on a smooth path to $uccess. All of us profit from all of our experiences, good and not so good
ones. Many marketers don't. They have experiences but they don't profit from them. That's because they don't know the simple secret of how to use the experiences they have had.

You ask, why don't you give us the secret? The secret is to analyze it. So each night, before you pray go over your
experiences for the day. Gain from it, learn from it, imbed it in your mind. Then the next time a like similar situation
comes up, you will be able to draw on it, yourpast experience, to easily handle it. Caution - don't forget to change as
change is necessitated. This can mean reclassifying some of your experiences to meet some changing conditions.

Bless you and yours, by for now.
Bruce Harper

24 posts

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum???

They certainly do, at all levels of Tenure & Rank. I've never found a Marketer that didn't need this Forum, or something
like it. Why? Glicy P. asks? Quite frankly, I've never found a Marketer that knew all there is to know about his profession.She, or he, has to face that parade of situations that arise often, and also the hundeds of little questions and
problems that need their attention and adequate handling. She or he must be available to answer questions of all sorts
on a daily basis. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

How To Make A Good Off Line Speech-To Build Your Team! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Glicy P - Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right, it's old fashioned, but keep in mind I'm going on 85 and most of
my life is old-fashioned. hahehahe, However, for some affiliates who are short on funds to build their teams I believe
that it's a way to add to their teams at low cost and get fit doing so. Some points one might or could get out of enrollment
meetings is they can personally see and talk with those attending, and hand-pick those future team members. Naturally
you control who you invite to your meeting, being local, friends, neighbors, and relatives. On those who you want and
enroll you can have further get-togethers at their homes. This is why I believe this is an avenue you should try, Do I still
do it? Glicy, my old fashioned body wants me in it's old fashioned favorite over-stuffed chair, close to the TV clicker so
I can click in on anything this sports nut (mainly baseball) wants to view. However, I did, "beat the bushes" for better
than 65 years which were very successful. With your git-up-and-go, and your A+ personality, and loads of sweetness,
and you set up a few enrollment meetings, ignoring the little things and having one purpose, to enroll new team members, then teaching them how to also repeat what they saw you do, it's got $$uccess written all over it. I really
enjoyed your reply, and I'm sending a prayer up for assistance at your meeting. (Yes, I'm a bit hard headed! hahehahe,

Bless you, bye for now.
Bruce Harper

6 posts

How To Make A Good Off Line Speech-To Build Your Team! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

What Does It Take To Make A Good Off-Line Speech To Get Those New Team Members You Need!!!

Most of us wishes we could acquire the know-how to do a good job of speaking in public when we hold a meeting for the purpose of getting new team members, don't we? Afterall, who doesn't want to build their very own Marketing Business
to a higher level. Sorry, but most of these probably won't get their wish. Simply, because most folks are lousy public speakers. I'm going to give you some tips to follow that will give you the opportunity to become more adepth on this subject.

What causes a person to be an inadequate public speaker. Most people concentrate on the small things concerning
public speaking at the expense of the more important things. When they prepare to speak at a meeting/talk, most
people give their minds mental instructions. They tell their mind that they must stand up very straight, to not move
about, and for heaven's sake, don't use their hands, and to hind their notes from the audience. Also, watch your grammar. Be sure my tie is straight, and clothes well fitted. Speak loud, but not too loud., and on, and on, and on.

So when the speaker gets up to speak, she or he, are scared to death, because they have givrn herself, or himself, a
huge list of things not to do. This causes the speaker to be confused in their speech/talk and they find themselves
silently asjkin themselves, Have I made a mistake? Sorry, they have failed, because they concentrated on the petty,
small, unimportant qualities of an adequate speaker and did not concentrate on the big things that make a good
speaker - the knowledge of what she/he is going to talk about and the intense desire to tell it to other people. The
real test of a speaker is not did he stand straight or did he make any mistakes in grammar, but rather did the audience unpleasant voices. The - don't do this & don't do that method simply don't work. All successful public speakers have 1
thing in common, which is - they all have something important to say to their audience and they truly have a burning
desire for other people to hear and understand it. Remember Always - The key is, don't let the trivia things keep you
from speaking successfully to your audience in public. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
get the points he wanted to get across. Most of the top speakers have petty defects, some even

12 posts

Get help from your keyboard! :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

RIA - Congratulations on your E-365 Championship. I'm sure everyone can use the tip you gave on solving the
hidden words. I guess Glicy P. was right when she said there's more than one way to skin a Fox, especially those
albino ones, hahe. Thanks for your sharing of how to find the "Hidden." Bless you and yours, Bye for now
I believe your E-365 award is one of, if not, the top SFI award, Congrats again.

Bruce Harper