Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

mentioning RT score next to Tcredit score on TC home page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

Sanjeev Suri - Thank you for correcting me, my bad, I'll try harder. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

In Marketing You Need To Be Better Liked! How??? in Marketing #Marketing

12 hours ago

In Marketing You Need To Be Better Liked = How???

First and foremost every one likes a woman or a man who is smiling, and plesant. No one likes a crank. So s m i l e
wide an smile more.
Second, we like those who like us and show it, so take more interest in your customers and prospects and team-mates.

In their lives, their futures, their successes. Praise them often.

Third, we like those people on whom we can depend on, so be more dependable to others.

Fourth, we like those who remember us and keep in touch with us. Don't let those precious customers, and prospects die

on the vine. Use the above often and you will be better liked. Do you agree? Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Handling The Sorehead Prospect!!! in Marketing #Marketing

12 hours ago

Handling The Sorehead Prospect!!!

That's the prospect with a chip on their shoulder. The one who is always taking issue with somebody, who is always at
loggerheads with the whole world. This could be difficult to handle, right? Let me give you some tips.
They are never a plesant experience, simply because you hate to see anyone on the defensive all the time when there is
no reason for it. The key to unlock the sorehead is very simple.

By using sympathy on our prospect. No one understands her or him, they think, but if you show them you are trying
to, they will respond to your treatment in a way that is miraculous. Listen to them. Sympathize with them. Tell them
you are sorry for all the misunderstanding and all that they have went through. Guess what, they will see in you values
he has failed to find elsewhere, and he will respond by doing business with you, purchasing or joining your team.

Who knows, behind this sorehead's mask there just may be a valuable customer or new team-mate for you.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper

28 posts

Be persistent, why so in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

21 hours ago

Randy I - Although thick skins help, there are many more thin skins around, all of us thick or thin skins have to look at
rejection as a stepping stone in the path toward $uccess in our very own Marketing Businesses. Your reply is right on
target, another bull's eye. Thank you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

20 posts

Great little feature added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Gery - When we get done entering our replies the profiles have gone north, don't see them then. Unless we take the time on long or difficult names to write them down so we get our salutations correct (right names) we are apt to misspell
names. Where the posts has 3-4-5, sometimes replies going on it's hard sometimes determining whose posting what.
I have saw many times where replies are made to the wrong person. I appreciate you saying it's okay to continue entering my name at the end of my posts/replies, thank you. It is nice being a member of the best of the best, due
to your great leadership. Thanks again.

Bruce Harper

14 posts

Internet services shutdown countrywide in Miscellaneous #Leadership

1 day ago

Maclinear - I would notify upon alert of and after restoration. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

24 posts

Top Enrollers in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Zlatan K - Your best answer is from Jimmy. Bless you and yours.

Bruce Harper

20 posts

Great little feature added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Sangoh Tan - Thanks for pointing out correct spelling of our founder/president. You know what amazes me that so
many do not sign their names to their posts and replies. That's what causes all the names spelled wrongly. I have
asked before, and I ask again, please sign your name when you post and reply. If you don't many don't roll back and
take a stab at the spelling and mess it up. Also on some threads where there are back and forth replies it gets
confusing as to who it is that is replying. Do you agree that all of us need to enter their name at the end of their post
and replies? Gery, since you are the one getting their name spelled wrong the most would you please start entering
your name at the end of your posts/replies, and you will probably see 80-90% less errors in your name, because you
will be showing the correct way to end posts/replies. Thank everyone with this simple request. Bless you and
yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Improve Your Marketing Conversation!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Girish Ananth - I really enjoyed your rejection statement, very true. Bless you and yours. Keep your great posts and
replies coming. I look forward to them. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

2 days ago

Anita A - I really like your Time on Planet-TOP - reference. (Did you patent it yet?) Thanks on sharing it. If you don't mind
I'm putting it in my bag of Tools (tricks?). OK. I read all your posts and replys, keep them coming, they are a delight to
read. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

2 posts

Calling Back On Potential Sales/Enrollments! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Calling Back On Potential Sales/Enrollments!

Through the years I've always kept a list of prospects that I got permission to call back on. Then if I had a slow planned day
I used my Call Back List as a filler. If your first contact was cordial/friendly you will make some sales/enrollments from the
call back list. Some marketers don't ever make call backs, but I can tell you there are some $$$ there. Develop and use a
call-back list is my recommendation.

Some marketers only use the call back list on local, and call before to see if okay to drop by. If you use phone let them know you have
some new data to show them, okay. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

(Repaired typo in title - moderator)

7 posts

A Goal And A Plan Are As Close As Twins! Agree? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

A Goal And A Plan Are As Close As Twins. Agree?

A goal is the end result of any plan. There would be no use to plan if there if there was no goal set to reach. Example-
Take a pen and pad. Write down a goal. In _____years I will be earning $________a year, that would be your goal.
Find out how much you will have to market to earn it. Find out how much you will have to do in sales every day, every
week, every month to earn that much you wrote down. Then get busy. Always a goal for every one of your plans.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

If You Truly Want To $ucceed You Have Joined The Best! in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

If You Truly Want To $ucceed You Have Joined The Best!

By being assertive rather than agressive or passive in your questions or statements to prospects you can proceed without
making your prospects angry. We all need to keep learning and improving. You have to be a good emulator to be a
star marketer, meaning you need to follow affiliates that are $uccessful. Ask for their tips and advice on this Forum.
Modify your actions to match their $uccess. Set your goals, make sure you set them high enough to stretch your skills.

Tell your prospect, business or residential prospect (off-line or on-line) in a few chosen words who you are and what you are
presenting to them. Don't talk too much before you get to know them. Ask your prospects questions until you
understand if and how you can help them. Ask especially what they care about in their Business or Industry. Get to
know your prospect's problems. What do they think could be better about their field. if presently working. What changes would they like to see happen?
If your customers/prospects are not responding to your questions positively, what is their behavior & body language
tell you? Are they looking away and/or talking quickly? Do they seem upset in any way? If they are doing these, simply
ask if a different meeting date would be more appropriate. We always need to realize that your prospect may be having
a very busy or difficult day and we always need to respect that by giving them the space they need, then and there.

Prior to the above last paragraph, from the feed-back from the customer do you feel you can help them solve any of their
desires, wants, concerning your products/sevices/enrollment? If the answer is a yes, great, close it out. If it is a solid
no. then conclude your visit. Thank them for their time and attention. and let them know you were sorry for not being
able tp help them today/tonight., and ask their permission to re-visit with them at a later date. Then, kiss the dog, kiss
the cat, kiss the baby, don't kiss the wife, the husband may be the jealous type, and for-sure don't kiss him.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. I related the above to give the newly joined members who have had little or no off-line
marketing/sales experience. Thought reading it in more of a layman's language might help them, hope it does.

Bruce Harper

Prior to the last paragraph,

8 posts

Starter Incentive Awards in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

2 days ago

Julius J - Sounds like a winning plan to me. A sound decision by you to test the waters before jumping in. I'm sure your
plan will be emulated by others. Thanks for sharing your important post. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

2 days ago

Improve Your Marketing Conversation.

The following tips should help you to improve your marketing conversations/presentations. The first tip is to remind you
that you talk better .when you listen well than when you talk well. I know, Glecy P., this sounds like a paradox, but it really
isn't.

Learn to listen intently, only talk when you must, always encouraging others to do most of the talking. Remember, God

gave you 2 ears and only 1-mouth. for a good reason. We all learn a lot from others when we master listening. Next, all
of us should be seeking some point of agreement, because there is nothing we like more than meeting eye-to-eye
with others in our marketing efforts. We all need to learn to soften any disagreements we may have. Make harshe
contradictions and you can start never ending arguments.

You may be right, and the lady/gentleman you are communicating with may be plainly wrong, but they can become
inflamed if you don't handle the situation with kid gloves (this kid is hitting 85-haha).

Admit your wrong and they are right, congratulating them. If they are wrong and you are right can say, I certainly see
and respect your point of view, however I would like to relate my thoughts, if that is okay with you? May I?

The foregoing steps can end in a win-win situation, and can pace the way for a call-back. Hope you get a point or two
from my post. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Are Check-Up Questions Helpful When Presenting??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Are Check-Up Questions Helpful When Presenting??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Randy I - The magic beans are welcomed to the normal pessimists who are down on every thing. I believe that the blending
of optimist and pessimist really paints a picture of someone talking out of both sides of their mouth, which I believe is
counter productive The main thing is to keep up our optimism is to set the example for the pessimist to follow/emulate.
I get/understand your view, but I truly believe that it's not what us optimists desire.

As I pointed out in my post, it doesn't help to try to talk a pessimist to get them out of their mood of misery. You can
put some faith and courage in the pessimist's life by your own example, showing them what faith & enthusiasm can do.

I'm very happy that you can spot us Optimists. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16 posts

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists In Your Marketing Business!!!

They are the prospects that are down on everything. They have a hard time seeing good anywhere. They believe the world
is stupid and the people in it are more stupid. They believe the country is going to the dogs and everybody in government is crooked and dumb and if we have any prosperity presently it won't last. Frankly, I don't like being around them, do you?
The good news is there are ways to help them. You handle the pessimists by instilling some faith and courage in them.
Our job is to get them over their mood of misery, and the way you do this , is not trying to talk them out of it, because
believe me that won't work, but by your own example, showing them what faith and enthusiasm can do. Agree with
them to a certain point. You can say, you know there are some dark spots on the horizon, but you know maybe there are bright spots too. The foregoing will help you deal with the pessimists. Set the example for them to emulate.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Igor A - Pursue the direction to $uccess in the manner you truly believe will benefit your situation the most. Different
strokes for different folks. Thanks for your reply. Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

Grade Those Eggs, Those Oranges, & Those Customers!!! in Getting Started #Marketing

4 days ago

Johan V - Your analogy is superb. I respect your reply. Different strokes for different folks.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

6 posts

Time Zone Change in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

4 days ago

Randy I - You speaking about time reminded me I have a clock that's only right twice a day, once in the AM & once in the PM. How
do you suggest I handle the time changing, when it's time to change the time??? (Oh, I forgot to tell you my clock has been
broke for 20 years, but the baby has still been correct 2 times every 24nhours. It's like you Randy, it won't quit. ha-he-ha.(in jest.) Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper.

8 posts

Grade Those Eggs, Those Oranges, & Those Customers!!! in Getting Started #Marketing

4 days ago

Yes, Grade Those Eggs, Grade Those Oranges, & Grade Your Customers!!!

If you don't, how in the world can you tell which are really your best customers? OK, get your customer list/cards out. Now
beside each name put the volume you are marketing/selling to each one. Now grade them with a A,B,C,D, or E., according
to each one's value to you. You may find that you are spending too much of your time on say, Grade D customers, and neglecting some of your A & B customers. If you find that to be true, my advice to you is that you better change and spend your time cultivating your better graded customers, because quite frankly there is where the most money is.
Now, don't drop your lower grade, of course, but don't spend too much time trying to get business from them. Try to
build those lower levels, but be sure to concentrate on the upper, where the $$$$ are.

You may find it advisable to give little attention to some of your marginal customers entirely, in favor of your better graded, in-between customers. By getting that customer list out, or customer cards out and reviewing and changing
some grades, if warranted. (It's almost like picking cherries if you grade those customers from A through E. (E is not
for Excellent, haha,) Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Time To Recondition Your Car Or Your Customers??? in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Is It Time To Recondition Your Car Or Your Customers???

How is it possible to get more business from your present customers? Simply by living with your customer file. Every Marketer should live with his customer files more often. Why you ask? We should try everyday to make every one of our
customers worth more and think more of them. That is what I mean by reconditioning your customers.

The chances are you aren't getting as much from any one customer as you should to be highly successful. The plan I'm
about to reveal to you has four main purposes. First and foremost you need to turn those occasional customers into regular customers. The second thing you need to turn regular customers into exclusive customers. The third thing you
need to do is turn all your customers into bigger customers. Finally, (Did I hear you say, Finally too, haha), give it your
best efforts to turn each and every one of your customers into lifelong customer-best friends.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

My Goals & Plans For 2019 in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Julius J -
Julius J - I have always read all your posts and replies for several years and you are worthy of ranks even higher
than GTL. With the great work ethic and PMA you have & leadership qualities that shine through, that old saying
"the proof is in the pudding" surely applies doubly in your Marketing Business career. You are a true winner, in
All-Ways, Always. Your team will emulate your footsteps up the SFI $uccess path.

Bless you, the gentleman you are, and your entire family. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper