Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

It Can't Be Done!!! in Getting Started #Marketing

4 hours ago

It Can't Be Done!!!

The people who are doing it should

not be interrupted by those who

are not doing it.!!!

Reminder: There are 3 things you need to do if you don't understand something are =

1. ASK
2.ASK
3.ASK

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (May you and your family enjoy the Happiest Thanksgiving ever on Thursday.)

Bruce Harper

80 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

8 hours ago

La Verne Christian - Maree W - let your SFI Family know that you are recovering from your recent illness, and how you and
her have built a great friendship. I wish you a speedy recovery. You will be in the prayers of all your SFI family.

God Bless You And Yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

Will Great People Share With You??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 hours ago

Will Great People Share With You???

You bet your sweet petunia they will. Those in the Marketing Business or even in all fields, will tell you their secrets of
$uccess. Look for them in your newspapers. Call them on the phone. Ask them out for lunch. Buy their books. Go where
they are. Text them.

It's easier to be great yourself when you are around other great people. Every day you have this Forum, 24/7 to gain tips,
knowledge and knowhow. There are affiliates of all ranks and tenure that are ready and willing to share their secrets
with you. That is if you can afford the price, wich is = Z - E - R - O. (It fits my budget perfectly, how about you?)

Have you noticed all the Turkeys are hiding, in this neck of the woods they are. I was looking for a turkey yesterday in
a nearby forest, but couldn't see the forest because of all the trees. (In jest-hahe.)

May everyone enjoy Thansgiving this Thursday. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Should We Give Up Or Step Back??? in Marketing #Marketing

9 hours ago

Should We Give Up, Or Step Back ???

We sometimes inherit, by one way or another, new affiliates on our teams that others have abandoned almost all hope on.
Perhaps we have even come to the conclusion that there's no possibllity of change or growth for a particular affiliate.

It's at that time, if we step back and look at the affiliate and can find the tiniest scrap of hope, we may very well turn that corner, start achieving measurable gains, save the career of someone worth saving .

So with that in mind, don't ever give up on someone that has that tiniest hope of success. Always try one more time.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

She, or he just might be your future DTL.

80 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

13 hours ago

Maree W - My prayers are on the way. M ay La Verne have a quick recovery. Bless LaVerne and her family. Maree, bless
you and yours and letting us know. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

The Bag Lady - Relate To Your Family Thanksgiving!!! in Miscellaneous

16 hours ago

Glecy P. - So I see you've given yourself yet another name.-haha. Glecy P, Glicy P, Gliceria, now- Bag Lady. Thank you so much for your post. Please don't use Bag Lady. (However, if you do, think of it in these terms, ok?

B - Brilliant - Beautiful.
A -Attitude ( positive) - Always, in All-Ways.
G - G.P = Great Person.

L - Loyal/Loving.
A - Appreciative.
D - Daring - Devoted.
Y - Ya-Hoo!!- Great $uccess Awaits You!!!

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Happy Thanksgiving in advance.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

The Bag Lady - Relate To Your Family Thanksgiving!!! in Miscellaneous

18 hours ago

The Bag Lady - Relate To Your Family Thanksgiving!!!

Before you sit down to partake of your dinner, put together a huge plate of food, cover, to keep warm/hot. Go to the worst
area that you are aware of & see if you can find someone in need of it. (Can give to someone else to give to someone they
know will be happy to receive. )

When you get back to your Thanksgiving Dinner, say your prayer/grace and then read the following.

She, the Bag Lady, used to sleep in the Fifth Street Post Office. I could smell her before I rounded the entrance to where
slept, standing up , by the public phones. I smelled the urine that seeped through the layers of her dirty clothing and the
decay from her nearly toothless mouth. If she was not asleep , she mumbled incoheretly.

Now, they close the post office at six to keep the homeless out, so she curls up on the sidewalk, talking to herself, her
mouth flapping open as though unhinged , her smells diminished by the soft breeze.

One Thanksgiving we had so much food left over, I packed it up, excused myself from the others and drove over to
Fifth Street.

It was a frigid night. Leaves were swirling around the streets and hardly anyone was out, all but a few of the luckless
in some warm home or shelter. But I knew I would find her.

She was dressed as she always was, even in summer. The warm layers concealing her old, bent body. Her body hands
clutched the precious shopping cart. She was squatting against a wire fence in front of the playground next to the post
office. I don't know wht she didn't choose some place more protected from the wind. I thought that she was so crazy she
she did not have the sense to huddle in a doorway.

I pulled my shiny car to the curb, rolled down the window and said, Mother would you, and was shocked at the word,
Mother, But she was...is...in some way I cannot grasp. I said again, Mother, I've brought you some food. Would you
like some turkey and stuffing and apple pie?

At this the old woman looked at me and said quite clearly and distinctly, her two loose lower teeth wobbling as she spoke,
Oh, thank you very much, but I'm quite full now. Why don't you take it to someone who really needs it? Her words were
clear, her manners gracious. Then I was dismissed. Her head sank into her rags again. Bobbie Probstein.

Remember to share with those who are in need Thanksgiving Day. May all of the SFI Family have a glorious Happy
Thanksgiving. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

19 posts

3rd Anniversary With SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

1 day ago

Pretti K- Happy Anniversary, may you have many more great years with SFI. Your cake is beautiful.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Are Your Limitations Imaginary ?- Absolutely!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

1 day ago

Are Your Limitations Imaginary? Absolutely!!!

It is a fact that a great many mental prodigies come from highly unsophisticated backgrounds. These prodigies were poorly
educated, or not educated at all, and many were surrounded by stupidity.

They did not know, because no one would have told them, that their minds should have been incapable of handling the
prodigious calculations they were performing. In other words, in certain areas, such as higher mathematics, science,
marketing, public speaking, etc., they had no imaginary limitations.

Without putting imaginary limitations on yourself or someone else putting them on you, you can accomplish anything
you want. Some math prodigies are more than a match for some computers.

Don't put, or let anyone place imaginary liminations on you.

I told my better half not to put any imaginary limitations on the amont of food I'm to consume on Thanksgiving,
this coming Thursday. May I wish you, a very Happy Thansgiving, coming up!! (Gobble- Gobble - don't choke. haha.)

Bruce Harper

66 posts

Why Did You Rejoin SFI After You Quit? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Glecy P - I believe because they did not read, understand, and put the intent of the Launch Pad, and Rules of
$uccess into practice through the actions that are imperative to $ucceed. When new affiliates get overwhelmed by
what they have to do to be successful they simply take the quickest way out. Sad, but true!

Too bad that they can't realize that all the hard, dedicated actions that must be made will be repaid to them in
direct proportion to the time, effort, and personal investment that they make in themselves. They can make a
$uccess of their very own Marketing Business on a full-time or part-time basis. The secondary income that can
be built up, and residual income they can receive for themselves and their families in the future can be a God-send.

All new affilliates, and tenured affiliates should ask their sponsors and up-line for help when they don't understand
something. This Forum can answer your business related questions 24-7, also use your Search Econ, the Magnifying
Glass located in the top right corner of your affiliate page. Click on it, and a Search Bar appears, simply enter a subject,
or topic, or short sentence. Your question will be answered, or you will be directed/guided to where to get the data you
desire. Under the Black Reference Tab- click on and scroll down to Glossory-(dictionary) to get definition of a word
that may be needed.

Glecy P - Thanks for your question, I believe the foregoing, directly. and in-directly lead to affiliates quitting, thereby
forfeiting those potential earners in CSAs. Have a great Sunday, and a very productive rest of the month. I've
noticed all the turkeys in this area are hiding. ha-he.

Bruce Harper

66 posts

1 day ago

mary b - A very moving, inspirational reply. I'm sure there is a miracle "Great Grandma Plack" that will be handed to
you at the Golden Gate to Heaven, which you are quite worthy of. You are such a person who everyone loves,

I'm also sure that someone who is reading this is presently preparing your online, "Greatest Grandma Plack."
Hugs and kisses from all of your SFI Family.

Bless you, Great Grandma. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

66 posts

1 day ago

Tommie K - I truly hope that the negative situations that caused any to quit have now been rectified and the mind-sets are
now of a positive nature. I do believe your post has let them be so thankful that they have returned and are on the SFI
road to $uccess.

I believe all of us that have returned for 1 or many, if not all, of the 22 reasons to love SFI. If replies aren't plentiful for your
sensitive question, just please remember, sometimes, "Silence is Golden."

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. (I'm so grateful that I'm with "the best" of the "best.")

Bruce Harper

2 posts

Never Be Afraid To Fail!!! in United States #Marketing

2 days ago

Never Be Afraid To Fail!!!

Rather, worry about the chances you miss, by not even trying to be a $uccess at something. How many times did you fall down before you cold walk? How about the time you almost drowned while trying to learn to swim. How hard was it to
hit that ball the very first time?

Those players who hit the manmouth homeruns also strikeout a lot, some missing to hit the ball by a good foot or two.
Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs in his fabulos career, but he also struck out 1330 times. So, suck it up, when you sometimes
fail in business or pleasure/sports/life.

Look at short-comings or failure as valuable experience, which will help you not to make the same mistakes again.

(, Do you know what a Rainbow signifies? The promise of God never to have another flood to match
the Noah Ark's experience.) Can you name the two things that were not allowed to be put on the Ark? Termites &
Elephants. (In jest.)

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

2 posts

Saying I Love You !!! in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

Saying I Love You!!!

There are so many nice ways to say this, but I sure liked the way Mother Teresa said it, how about you?

"Life is a fruit in season
at all times, and within
reach of every hand ."

Mother Teresa.

Do you have any way you favor in saying, I love you, in your own Marketing Business??? Mind sharing it?

Bless you, and yours. Bye for now. (The previous 7 words is my way, & I include them in every post.)

Bruce Harper

13 posts

My Five Sweet-Hearts -Don't Keep It A Secret!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Erlinda S - You certainly can, my pleasure. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

My Five Sweet-Hearts -Don't Keep It A Secret!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

My Five Sweethearts - Don't Keep It A Secret!!!

Although she's not first, let me tell you a little about her. Her name is Launch Pad.

L = Launch Pad = The Backbone of the SFI enterprize. (Library of Knowledge.)
A =Attitude = Her Positive Mind-set keeps me going.
U - Understanding = through which she lets me put things into action.
N = Nothing I can't do, with her help.
C = She gives me a choice - On-line/Off-Line/Selling/Enrolling/Games.
H - History - She's a sweet 18 - Wha-Hoo!(SFI too.)

P - She gives me a great Positive Mental Attitude.
A - She reminds me to put into action what she teaches me.
D - Develoment she says is necessary the rest of my career.

Well, I guess your waiting to hear the names of my other 4 Sweethearts, noisey, aren't you? hehaheha!!

God, Family, Self, and you, the sweetest of all. Thank you Launchpad, for the back-bone that makes all of this work.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now, (Oh, Yes, I almost forgot, I love all of you, forever more.

Bruce Harper

18 posts

Help in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

eduard b - Your reply is solid advice - the strong back-bone of the SFI platform is The Launchpad Lessons. Hope every
one takes the time to read/digest your valuable post and put what they llearn into their careers.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

Hidden the picture in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Olimpia A - Suggest reboot-unplug for 10-15 seconds. If not working then, I would wait 30 minutes and then submit ticket

with all details to Support. Best of luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (I would think glitch/maintenance problem.)

Bruce Harper

3 posts

What We Need Starting Off In Our Marketing Careers!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

What We Need Starting Off In Our Marketing Careers.

"There is nothing that belief

plus a burning desire cannot

make real." ----by Napoleon Hill

(Bless you and yours, Bye for now.)

Bruce Harper

10 posts

i won rewardical token in Getting Started

3 days ago

Abdulwahab A. - It's a great feeling winning those Rewardicals, isn't it. Keep playing and winning. Also. congratulations on

Executive Affiliate Rank.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (Visit this Forum often for tips/ideals.)( You can visit the Forum 24/7 with any business related questions.)

Bruce Harper

14 posts

AA win :-) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

3 days ago

Suzy B. - Congrats on your winnings. Great feeling - Right- More $uccess will be flowing your way, keep playing, your

chances to win keep going up with more game action. Best of luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

14 posts

Become an Expert in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Abdulai S - Your post indicates that you; like many of us, aren't completing things on a timely basis. Make a list , with your most important things to complete and don't deviate untill you've completed, one at a time. It will give you great peace of mind, and you will feel energized. You are doing great, keep up the good work. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Don't Let Temporary Failures Get You Down!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Ria - Thanks for your uplifting reply. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Don't Let Temporary Failures Get You Down!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Max J - Thank you so much Max on your great reply. You certainly possess a great character in your in your never
give up attitude. Your reply will help others to have positive thoughts/actions. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

4 days ago

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper