Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

2 posts

We Can Grow Through Our Dreams in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 hour ago

The following was written by Woodrow Wilson. I was thinking that some new, and also tenured affiliates might need a few words that I hope could remind them that all things are possible. Here are Woodrow Wilson's words.
"We grow through our dreams. All great men and women are dreamers. Some however, allow their dreams to die. You should nurse your dreams and protect them through bad times and tough times to the sunshine and light which always come." Woodrow Wilson.

I thought for whatever reason you may need some reinforcement and I know these words written by former president
Woodrow Wilson have helped me when I needed a boost. Please pass his beautiful words on to someone on your team
that you haven't heard from forsometime, a Team Leader or Affiliate.

Bless you and yours, and remember no matter what your present situation is, or whatever experiences you face or have

faced in the past, sunshine and the light will always return to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

What You Need To Ask Yourself As You Start Your Career. in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 hours ago

Mizanur R - Thank you so much for your kind reply. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

5 posts

What You Need To Ask Yourself As You Start Your Career. in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 hours ago

What Do You Need To Ask Yourself As You Start Your New Marketing Business?

In order to take control of your new marketing business you have to ask yourself if you, and you alone, have the great

responsibility of making a success of your life? Ask yourself if you have a great belief in yourself and realize the greatness

that is within you? By having a sincere positive belief in the foregoing you will have the energy to control your own

destiny. You can do this! Yes, you can! Believe and Achieve. Learn and Learn! Enjoy the fruits of your czreer!

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Earn more with less investment in Compensation

4 hours ago

Boris J - Thanks for your follow-up post, more understandable Bye for now. Bruce Harper

5 posts

Using Excerpts from SFI Training Information on Personal Blog in Ask Gery #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

4 hours ago

Carla G - You have your post in the right category - Ask Gery, and since this can be a sensitive area I would follow Mr. Carson's direction to the "T". Gery's advice should be forthcoming. Their is a lot on the table so be sure to be patient on
Gery's reply. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Gateway Translation in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

7 hours ago

Mick J - Good suggestion.,Cream as well as great Suggestions always rise to the top. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

40 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

9 hours ago

Hi, Mr. Al M.!

Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened?
Maybe she reassigned you or what.

I hope you will find the right answer.

All the best for you!

Ria
I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA

Hi, Mr. Oliver I.!

What are the best ways to use the CSA Reassignment tool?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=215051

Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Yes, I saw her yesterday. She's fine. She's had some trouble with her internet.
Betty S - Thank you so much. At times the internet/computers can drive you crazy. My laptop has been down for 10 days, ok now. When I finally got it fixed I noticed Glicy hadn't posted or replied for awhile and I got concerned. So happy that she is okay, thank God. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

This is how we DO IT! :) in Just For Fun #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Pamela B - The Unstoppable Lady keeps T.K.O. , - her secret weapon. Keep knocking them out! When they get in the ring with the Champion "Unstoppable Lady", they are going to hit the deck quickly. You are getting to be "truly unstoppable" -
on winning those T-Credit Packs. Keep your winning ways. What is your latest Tip for $uccess? Bless you and yours. Bye
for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Misc, Has any one heard anything from Gliceria - Glicy - from Australia? I was concerned because I have not saw any
posts or replies on Forum from her. Ria also mentioned that my best friend hasn't been posting or replying. Please
inform the Forum if you can. Thanks. Bruce Harper. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

7 posts

KOT Double Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Selma J - Congratulations to the "Knockout Trivia Queen". Do you have a tip or two? 163 Time Winner says it all. Bless
you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

Thanks SFI in Recognition #Compensation

1 day ago

Vahida H - May you have the Happiest Birthday ever. (May you be even happier than the day you received your E-365 RU Award.) Enjoy your cake and gifts to the fullest. Bag that STL Rank this month. Your achievements will inspire your team to
follow you, their great leader.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. (Your photo is very classy.)

Bruce Harper

8 posts

I Won Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Kelly C - Congrats on your great 4060 best score which earned you 40 TC Credits. Keep playing and grabbing those TCs-rewards. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper.

19 posts

10 out of 10 in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Gyanendra P - Your 10 Grands out of 10 straight plays is an outstanding accomplishment. You are "on fire", Wow,
Keep playing and winning, you are on a roll. I'm sure this is certainly your favorite card game, right? May your team
replicate your excitement in growing your great team.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

How To Start Your Marketing Business Without Direction! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

How To Start Your New Marketing Business Without Direction!

Simply wander around at SFI & Home without setting Realistic, Worthwhile Goals and I can guarantee your new Marketing
Business will have absolutely no direction. You probably won't recognize your lack of direction because you threw your map (goals opportunities) out the window as you were speeding down that proverbial "fast-track" road to $uccess. Right?

To reach the "Top of the mountain", you need to start off on the organized, systematic system of "realistic goal setting
now, not later. If you believe that you can reach utopia without the goal setting tools, you are mis-directing your future
successes.

Onnce you reach your short term goals, immediately set new ones, each time stretching yourself to greater heights. This
is how you continue to grow and your new marketing business prospers.

After you have a lot of experience in all the facets that you will be managing & teaching others you will have a better and clearer idea of just how far you want to climb up the ladder of $uccess. There are so many avenues that you now have
and many more will become available to all of you "go getters." SFI isa giant pie (enterprise), how big will yourbslice of
the pie be? Only you can answer that question.

Your ultimate $uccess will be in direct proportion to the amount of Time and Personal Investment that you are comfortable with. Naturally, you will be increasing both modes of commitment as you become more experienced in
your new opportunity in your very own marketing business. Adjustments to all of your short and long term goals can,
and should be made as your tenure grows. (Remember that old saying, "Yard by Yard it can be hard, but Inch by Inch, it's
a Cinch.) The higher your committments, the faster you progress. If you want to move forward with little or no specific
time or $ personal investments in yourself, then your travel can be slow. Pick out your comfort levels and good luck to
you in all your efforts. Give your best efforts daily, and you will reach your desires, dreams, and goals.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

3 posts

Be Positively Charged At Your Marketing Business. in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

" Be Positively Charged!", - Written by - George Bernard Shaw
"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap;the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments

and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy." -George Bernard Shaw

(Hope you get as much out of the above 3 lines that I have. Enjoy, I hope.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

3 posts

How Do You Keep Your Brain Razor Sharp? in Inspiration/Testimonials #PSA

2 days ago

Mizanur R - Thank you for such a nice reply. May you enjoy many more years with SFI. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper.

3 posts

How Do You Keep Your Brain Razor Sharp? in Inspiration/Testimonials #PSA

2 days ago

How Do You Keep Your Brain Razor-Sharp? You need to use your brain even more, keep stretching it. Think about this, -

If you were strapped down into a chair for an extensive length of time, you would be very weak and not be able to walk freely when set free.

You probably could not walk a straight line and would be very off balance. You would have lost strength from loss of use.

If you do not give your brain challenges, it will not stay active, sharp, nor creative. What are the tips you could give to

others to keep their brain razor-sharp? Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

Starting Off Sometimes Seems Impossible!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 days ago

Starting our new Marketing Business can certainly seem impossible when we first start. Look at your life and your future and say aloud, "It is possible to live my dreams." When you face disappointment and the "I can't do its" are eating at you,
simply say, "It is possible."

It certainly is possible to face your personal problems as well as those problems in your new Marketing Business, and all those you face in society if goals have been set. Your self motivation will be strong enough if we pursue your goals relentlessly. There are always ways to deal with and solve most of our problems.

These problems that we face have been caused by people, ourselves, and others. The good thing is that people. you and
others can find the ways to deal with their problems , if you can see the possibilities. Believe and achieve.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Start Now-Act On Your Desires, Deams,Ideas, & Goals!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 days ago

Adiga S - Thank you for your very nice remarks. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Choose your charity in Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Nijaz B - I would suggest you send a ticket to Support, I believe they can get the data you request. Be specific what you want from them. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

1 post

Are You A Share-Cropper Or A Hoarder??? in Inspiration/Testimonials

22 days ago

Are You A Share-Cropper Or A Hoarder???
You certainly need to share those God-Given Gifts You Have, Don't You??? All of us have greatness within us, wouldn't
you agree? There is only one very unique person like you. That's the good thing, however, some of us fail to recognize and
develop those hidden traits in ourselves because of fears, insecurities, burdens, or just plain laziness that holds us back.

People who do not know or realize their gifts fall prey to life's surprise blows. That's why we need to recognize our greatness, once we know the marvelous gifts/traits we can share them with our team-mates so that they can benefit from
your example and discover their own greatness also. Then they in-turn pass their greatness on to their very own Marketing
Business team-mates. That is what Duplication is all about, wouldn't you agree? I bet you do.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Have a very happy, healthy week. May you enjoy your best month ever in June.Wonder
what that good news is awaiting us on June 1st?

Bruce Harper

10 posts

It truly takes two flints to make a fire in Recognition #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Martin M - Congratulations. I would like to give you 3 bits of advice for winning many more KOT games, they are:
1.Play - 2.Play -3.Play. (With that Winning attitude you now have.)
Bless you and yours. Continued $uccess to you. Bye for now,

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Start Now-Act On Your Desires, Deams,Ideas, & Goals!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

22 days ago

Unless you focus on them there can be no growth and little change in your life, so you'll need to go for them in a big way. It's
high time you build a new you. You need to focus on the following to re-build some of your hidden traits. Practice the following to accomplish your growth to the top.
Visualize what you really want. Turn down any negative thoughts/talk, and turn up that positive talk. Tell yourself several times per day how wonderful you are. Invest in motivational books/magazines, movies, of the most successful people you
wish to emulate. Better still, visit local libraries. If they don't have, they will get from other libraries for you. No charge, only
late fees if you keep too long. If you call them they will extend your due dates, unless they have the book you have on a waiting list for someone. Get to know your weak points and work on them. Everyday learn something new. Don't hold
back, with the proper rest and diet you will have plenty of energy to forge ahead. Remember that old saying, use it before
you lose it.
Take calculated risks. Always stand up for what you want, you only live once on this planet earth. Don't ever let anyone,
turn you around or away from reaching the things you want to achieve. Surround yourself with quality supportive people.
Adhere to the before mentioned, and you will be literally unstoppable! (At least that is what Glicy & Pamela state in a lot
of their posts/replies. (I know you have picked up on the Golden phrases in Glicy's posts!.)

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper

34 posts

New Silver Team Leader in my team in Recognition #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Saroj S - Happiest Birthday Greetings to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper