Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

12 posts

Building a strong team in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

19 days ago

HI Angela,
Welcome to SFI. Well done for your BTL in a short time.
This thread provide a lot of information with regards to the team building.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=51391

Hope it helps.

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

20 days ago

Yes, 1500 sales VP is a must in order to advance to BTL. Most is setting 125 TCredits as their AD to fulfill this requirement.

2 posts

Many Team Leaders in September in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

22 days ago

Hi Carlo,
This is a result from the Step-IT-Up September contest and so many new Team Leaders are being produced.
It is indeed a great September for all.
Congratulations to you too, being the new STL and all achievers in the team.

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

22 days ago

Wow... You are a PTL now. A well deserved promotion for someone with selfless and great leadership.
Congratulations and well done, Maree

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

29 days ago

Ability to adapt and accept changes is vital to our success, Bruce. Being here with SFI, ones need to accept changes constantly and move forward with the new terms and conditions, to be successful and achieve the desired results and earning potential huge income.
The same applies to our life not just SFI.

3 posts

Thanh viên mới in South-Eastern Asia #E365 #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Khang,
You should ask a specific question, about what you do not understand. It will be easier for the forum members to assist you.
Bạn nên hỏi một câu hỏi cụ thể, về những gì bạn không hiểu. Nó sẽ dễ dàng hơn cho các thành viên diễn đàn để hỗ trợ bạn.

This might help you to refresh.
https://www.sfimg.com/path

7 posts

SFI Gold Team Leader shares Genealogy Post. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Maree,
As usual very informative sharing.
Reassigment is the key to building a strong team, and this is for a long run before we could enjoy our residual income.
Will stream this thread with my team.

Thank you.

26 posts

Step It Up September Contest Is Great For Team Growth in Team Building #Contests #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The Plan clearly stated the requirement for 2 PSAs with STL rank, in order to advance to GTL. You are also alerted on your Scoreboard for rank advancement.

2 posts

Aim High in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Debbie,
Glad to see your sharing on Forum. Being a go-getter yourself, I can feel that you are hungry for success and you have accomplished so much in a short period of time, with SFI.
Keep building your team and be a great leader to your teammates.

Lead by example is the best policy.

1 post

Poker game stalled in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Summary:
I am currently playing the poker game, one of the game ended without me completing all the three hands, and i cannot end the game too.
prnt.sc/kpo7is

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

15 posts

My partners are CSA! in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

@ Elena G,

Hi Elena, thanks for putting this forward. I have been trying to upload a congratulatory message picture via stream for my new EA but was unable to do so since yesterday evening.
Hope for a rectification soon.

11 posts

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

ohhhhh no..... my only entry is at 176. Missed target again.
Happy Birthday Lawal, have a fantabulous one with the winning, yet to be officially announced.

8 posts

Clarification on Rewardical matches ( unlimited) in My earnings in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Venkat,

Due to activities from your PSAs and PRMs, you will earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earned or won.
And for every 25 Rewardicals earned or won by your CSAs, you automatically earn one Rewardical.
Both will be paid to you on the first of each month and there is a notification from SFI to our inbox, that reads:
1) Your PSA/PRM Rewardical Matches for July 2018 have arrived!
2) Your CSA Rewardical Matches for July 2018 have arrived!

You should receive the same notification on 1st September, for August activities.

7 posts

Expanding ones Vocabulary through Launch Pad in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Another lesson today, James. Today is from the School of Communication, University of SFI.
That's the beauty of this free university, and its free to all, to register and start learning.
Thanks, James.
Here's mine: It behooves the moderator to approve all postings impartially. Is this correct?

7 posts

Difference between "PSA to Go ' and PSA in Miscellaneous #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

As per this Article, currently PSA-To-Go for $1.99 for unlimited nos., offered only to those who has an AD for S-Builder Co-op.

15 posts

BAs (mononus CSthly) in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Doru Ioan M.,

To answer to your question,

Rewardicals are the new digital tokens you can earn FREE while...

1. Shopping and dining at local businesses
2. Shopping at online stores
3. Playing online games and contests

Then redeem your Rewardical tokens whenever you want for a variety of cool products and other irresistible goodies–including free Bitcoin!
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230132

Am not well verse with Bitcoins, I hope this thread will answer your question of exchanging Rewardicals for cash.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130701

3 posts

Payoneer MasterCard in Malaysia #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Sorry Parameswaran,
I have the card but never activate it because I feel the charges imposed by Payoneer is high.
I know there are Malaysian affiliates who are using the card, hopefully, they will come forward and share their true experience with you.

Kawan-kawan,
Share ler dengan semua, pengalaman menggunakan kad Payoneer. Dengan sharing, kita dapat membantu affiliate dari Malaysia, untuk lebih memahami cara penggunaan dan fee yang dikenakan. Dengan ini, semua boleh lakukan satu
'informed decision', samada mahu atau tidak mahu menggunakan kad Payoneer, dengan 500VP dan Badge (untuk Badge Quest Contest) yang ditawarkan SFI.

15 posts

Getting frustrated with Brain Sprint - wrong "correct" answers in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Helen,
I was in the same situation before. Frustrated when I could not keep my streak.
With those wrong 'correct' answer situation, I spent unnecessary TCredits for this games. But now, I learned to control my usage of TCredits. When I see the score is more than 3500 at question no. 5 or 6, the chances of getting 8000 points is better, and I will use TCredits to continue, otherwise, I will just restart a new game.

All the best to you, Helen, as 86 days streak is not an easy feat.
And yes, we hope some checks will be put in place soon, so we can enjoy the game better, and with lesser frustration.

9 posts

Sacrifice to win! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Keep learning and applying the simplest rules provided by SFI will bring the best results. Mistakes, failures are part and parcel of our learning process, and part of our success stories too. Follow the rights steps and we are in the right path to success.
https://www.sfimg.com/EA1010

9 posts

Sacrifice to win! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Muyiwa, reading your story, make me think if all other new affiliates will do the same as what you did or are doing right now, finding ways to fund and progress in your business with whatever way you can without giving any excuse to give up, instead you are a BTL despite all the obstacles. Hopefully, the fence-sitters out there will emulate your fighting spirit and start working their SFI. Ordinary, yet motivating story.

Keep it up and you will be at the top, soon.

2 posts

CONGRATULATIONS Rajendran S. E365 Champion in Malaysia #Contests #E365 #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Rajendran Sahathevan!
Well deserved for your persistence and perseverance for 365 days, and today YOU are the Champion.
Enjoy the benefits of being a Champion and wishing you for more success.

11 posts

Securing versa points!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)