Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

1 post

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! in Malaysia #E365

20 hours ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! from Malaysia.
Indeed a a great achievement for a fellow Malaysian.

Saya post di Forum Malaysia untuk kita Sama-Sama mengucapkan tahniah.. dan sebagai bukti Malaysian juga boleh Berjaya dan menjadi tauladan yang baik kepada rakan-rakan yang lain.
Tahniah dari Saya, En. Azahari.

80 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

2 days ago

Thank you for another great addition to the way to earn better income. I believed there are a big numbers of SFIers selling on Shopify will benefits from this announcement and their income could potentially increased with Rewardical Loyalty program in place.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Dear Marija, sharing the same thought as yours. Approaching newbies using few different ways and different welcome ecards/emails, with different and more personal touch, we will see some good results.
Personally, my e-cards with simple explanation on how to complete the the 'to-do' list has given me a good response from my new PSAs. Stopped giving out videos on getting started actions due to the current changes especially on the complan.

55 posts

Celebrating 21st year! in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

12 days ago

Happy 20th Anniversary SFI and thank you for a wonderful leadership by Mr. Carson with great support from his team members. Am one of the proud members of this strong company in terms of its existence and its real deal.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success story with us, Mr. Carson.

Congrats to all SFIers all over the world!
Onward and upward.

14 posts

So Many People, So Little Time in Marketing #Marketing

14 days ago

Very true, Randy. It's up to us to work our SFI with lots of prospects available.
Welcome back to SFI, Randy!

3 posts

Daily grand in South-Eastern Asia #PSA #TCredits #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Daily Grand is a random draw. Keep entering on daily basis with minimum 10 VPs from previous day's work,
Your lucky day day will come soon.
All the best to you.

32 posts

I need your help in VersaPoints #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Akila, if you have a funded GC, issue her 2 Single TCredit that will give her 204 VPs and use Rewardicals to make up the balance.

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to our top 20 Forum Gurus for the selfless efforts in helping our affiliates, new and the old ones.
Not an easy tasks to constantly answering all the questions from members from around the globe. Indeed a noble gestures and everyone of you deserved to be chosen the top 20.
Congratulations to all once again.

12 posts

Building a strong team in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

HI Angela,
Welcome to SFI. Well done for your BTL in a short time.
This thread provide a lot of information with regards to the team building.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=51391

Hope it helps.

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

2 months ago

Yes, 1500 sales VP is a must in order to advance to BTL. Most is setting 125 TCredits as their AD to fulfill this requirement.

2 posts

Many Team Leaders in September in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

2 months ago

Hi Carlo,
This is a result from the Step-IT-Up September contest and so many new Team Leaders are being produced.
It is indeed a great September for all.
Congratulations to you too, being the new STL and all achievers in the team.

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

2 months ago

Wow... You are a PTL now. A well deserved promotion for someone with selfless and great leadership.
Congratulations and well done, Maree

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Ability to adapt and accept changes is vital to our success, Bruce. Being here with SFI, ones need to accept changes constantly and move forward with the new terms and conditions, to be successful and achieve the desired results and earning potential huge income.
The same applies to our life not just SFI.

3 posts

Thanh viên mới in South-Eastern Asia #E365 #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Hi Khang,
You should ask a specific question, about what you do not understand. It will be easier for the forum members to assist you.
Bạn nên hỏi một câu hỏi cụ thể, về những gì bạn không hiểu. Nó sẽ dễ dàng hơn cho các thành viên diễn đàn để hỗ trợ bạn.

This might help you to refresh.
https://www.sfimg.com/path

7 posts

SFI Gold Team Leader shares Genealogy Post. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Maree,
As usual very informative sharing.
Reassigment is the key to building a strong team, and this is for a long run before we could enjoy our residual income.
Will stream this thread with my team.

Thank you.

26 posts

Step It Up September Contest Is Great For Team Growth in Team Building #Contests #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

The Plan clearly stated the requirement for 2 PSAs with STL rank, in order to advance to GTL. You are also alerted on your Scoreboard for rank advancement.

2 posts

Aim High in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi Debbie,
Glad to see your sharing on Forum. Being a go-getter yourself, I can feel that you are hungry for success and you have accomplished so much in a short period of time, with SFI.
Keep building your team and be a great leader to your teammates.

Lead by example is the best policy.

1 post

Poker game stalled in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Summary:
I am currently playing the poker game, one of the game ended without me completing all the three hands, and i cannot end the game too.
prnt.sc/kpo7is

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

15 posts

My partners are CSA! in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

@ Elena G,

Hi Elena, thanks for putting this forward. I have been trying to upload a congratulatory message picture via stream for my new EA but was unable to do so since yesterday evening.
Hope for a rectification soon.

11 posts

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

ohhhhh no..... my only entry is at 176. Missed target again.
Happy Birthday Lawal, have a fantabulous one with the winning, yet to be officially announced.

8 posts

Clarification on Rewardical matches ( unlimited) in My earnings in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hi Venkat,

Due to activities from your PSAs and PRMs, you will earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earned or won.
And for every 25 Rewardicals earned or won by your CSAs, you automatically earn one Rewardical.
Both will be paid to you on the first of each month and there is a notification from SFI to our inbox, that reads:
1) Your PSA/PRM Rewardical Matches for July 2018 have arrived!
2) Your CSA Rewardical Matches for July 2018 have arrived!

You should receive the same notification on 1st September, for August activities.

7 posts

Expanding ones Vocabulary through Launch Pad in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Another lesson today, James. Today is from the School of Communication, University of SFI.
That's the beauty of this free university, and its free to all, to register and start learning.
Thanks, James.
Here's mine: It behooves the moderator to approve all postings impartially. Is this correct?