SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

11 posts

How to use my SFI sites in my native language? in Marketing

10 days ago

OK, I'll try. Thank you

11 posts

10 days ago

I have a translator to read websites and for write in English.

I would like to own or use my SFI sites in my language, I hope you understand me.

11 posts

10 days ago

How to use my SFI sites in my native language?

Hello Forum,

When I open my links to gateways SFI, the site is in English. How to have them directly in my mother tongue.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

22 days ago

Laverne Christian, you are in my thoughts. I wish you a good recovery.

8 posts

Team Building with reassigning members. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I'm so proud to be on your team. I'm still stunned, I dream. It's unbelievable.

You are a brilliant, tireless mentor.

You build your team to ensure that we succeed in this company. Simply carefully read, understand and do.

1 EA being the first day of the month, then the Bronze the 5th of the month

2. connect to SFI every day

These are my first goals of each month since January 2014

Thank you, Marée,for everything you send us.

3 posts

recherche contacts et conseils avec affiliés en france in France #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 months ago

Bonjour,
Bienvenue à SFI
Je m’appelle Martine Gerard, je suis de France et j’ai mon entreprise depuis août 2013….. D’abord et avant tout, après quelques années avec SFI, je peux certainement témoigner du fait que la SFI est vraiment un commerce rentable.
Voir mes badges www.joinmySFIteam.com/13157971
Apprenez à votre propre rythme. Cependant, il est extrêmement important de se «connecter» tous les jours.
Ne vous sentez pas submerger par toutes les informations. Commencer ici : www.sfimg.com/path
Bonne journée

8 posts

You Must Take The Good With The Bad To Move Forward!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Congratulations Bruce. I like your posts. I often read them. You always give us good advice. Thank you

7 posts

Tripleclicks' books. in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

You also have the books of SFI $ 0. You only pay for shipping. www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:376

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

You are impatient!

Astro auction sales are still running, that's a lot of work to develop and they are at SFI for three weeks.

2 posts

What will you discover us? I can't wait to find out! in Inspiration/Testimonials

5 months ago

What will you discover us? I can't wait to find out!

The 10th of each month is the day of the commissions. As I can't wait to know what I'm going to win as commissions. Oh! I know, I do all what I should, perhaps out of fear, for lack of time, I don't know.

One thing I'm sure now, is that I will continue to write, write on paper and on my calendar, my objectives, so that they really do come true.

Of the day as I write them, my objectives are achieved. Of course, they were realistic but sometimes foolish, impractical for me. It was impossible for me to get what I had written but I thought since I had written black on white and I got them. What a joy! When you receive them... It is amazing but so true.

23 posts

I would like to hear some success stories! in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello

My name is Martine Gerard, I'm from France and I have my company since August, 2013.

SFI is for me my daily work, I connect every day. I read the Red/Green tabs, forum, games, training. I visit TripleClicks, Localvantia.

My favorite is Rewardical, I like to see increase my points to redeem, it's always a fun time.

In addition to make me happy, I Exchange with people from around the world.

We have a saying in France, he said: Paris is not created in one day.

My SFI business, it's the same thing, I'm building every day with Builder Bundle

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925

This is my first purchase of each month 1. For a low price, I have 100 Tcredits, 8 affiliates, 1500 VP (EA), 350 tokens Rewardical.

I put it in standing order, it allows me to receive in addition to benefits and gifts of sponsors, it's magic.

9 posts

Stream in VersaPoints

6 months ago

Hello

This happened also this month. I did other tasks and I came back later and cela at work.

SFI made many changes at the moment and we must be patient. SFI does a remarkable job that we are all rewarded for our efforts.

30 posts

Maree's thoughts for the day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Hello Marée

Always good posts ones we offer.

When I am demoralized, I think of you. At what you have experienced in recent years, disease, earthquakes.

Having lost everything and start over no matter what. You're my sponsor, but also a model.

Not me to please not, I copy your English texts, and I try to be a good affiliate.

I can't thank you enough for what you do for me.

Thanks Marée
Martine

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank you for your explanation

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

6 months ago

What estvla difference between a PRM Member Zing Network member and a PRM personally referred Member?

Can - you explain it to me, I don't understand.

31 posts

Marees Tips. Dream it Achieve it. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Maree W. posted:
Today I celebrate five years with SFI.

I'm trying to duplicate since nearly four years.

Thanks for the tips and what you are to me. You are a wonderful sponsor.

4 posts

Que pensez-vous du nouveau programme Smart Start ? in France #Getting Started #Team Building

8 months ago

Bonjour Norine,
Les changements font parties de la vie courante et de la modernité.
Je suis à SFI depuis 2013, et des changements, il y en a eu. Il faut des améliorations, le monde évolue tellement vite et celui-ci est plutôt grandiose.
Commencer une entreprise avec des partenaires, c'est beaucoup mieux que seul, et en plus si ces partenaires et vous peuvent travailler et gagner de l'argent plus rapidement, c'est encore mieux.
N'oubliez pas que c'est votre travail, votre ambition, vos objectifs, votre ténacité qui feront la différence.

9 posts

4 Keys to Mind Programming for Success in Getting Started

9 months ago

Thanks for these 4cles to success.

You missed a fifth, the most important in my eyes, to make it happen.

It is one thing to think positively, to the vacuum in your mind. You can do this every day, it will lead to nothing because you never told us about your desires, what you really want, you haven't written anything. How do you know? How do you know?

"Talk is cheap, in writing.

Write, put pictures, set a date. That's something real, your mind will understand what you want.

Example: I want a car, I choose the brand, color... I will post his picture on the wall to see every time and a date.

It must be extremely accurate in your desires to get and believe, that is why we must be realistic, otherwise your mind won't understand.

45 posts

Ok, someone help me out here in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Why this fear?

Your commissions will increase. Gerry and his team worked to make IFC a bigger, more functional, easier to work, for us to understand.

Have you forgotten that there wasn't a single product to debut!

Now, there are thousands, be patient.

8 posts

SFI Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

Thanks, I learned a lot from you, I copied but not yet enough.
:pouces vers le haut:

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

11 months ago

GT B. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:

You have been in SFI in 6 years, then you should be know that.
OF COURSE, so it have always been in SFI, and in all the very many thousands of internet opportunities I know.

Best regards
Svend

Sorry to have troubled you with a question that I felt (and still feel) is on the minds of many affiliates who don't yet fully understand what Zing is or how it works.

It took me a long time to decide to post that question because I am not a very bright person and I know there are many much smarter affiliates here who would not like the question.

GT

There is no more intelligent people, we all learn from our mistakes. It's work, the will that makes us what we are and what we want to be.

26 posts

30 VP available but can't be acquired in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

11 months ago

[
Did you do your actions daily, weekly, all free and paid games?

Available 30VP correspond to all the actions that you can do in the day.

b][/b]