Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

8 posts

Deleting notiidications that have been read or answered in Suggestion Box

15 hours ago

Notifications list the latest News Blog-Posts, in the lower-left section of the Alerts tab/page. They remain visible for quick and easy access until forced off the page by new News.

General Alerts, in the top section of the Alerts tab/page remain for the same reason.

Personal Reminders of Birthdays, etc., can be easily deleted.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

17 hours ago

Respectfully Franklin;

Most Badges have very little financial value, and are not worth getting concerned about. For example, I strategically studied and maintain over five-dozen Badges to achieve the Grand Master Badge Quest status, and receive 2000-Rewardicals for that, which is only worth $3.33 financially.

Badges are a prestigious Challenge, that is not worth becoming unduly 'frustrated' over.

Similarly, Team Leader status-ranks are not valuable until after you have built an appropriate Team to Lead.

SFI has been redesigned to make it much easier to get your PSAs motivated to achieve and retain a VIP (EA or Team Leader) status. We are now encouraged to simply retain only 3-VIPs as PSAs and reassign the rest down to help those-3 and their Downline build their own Teams.

We no longer have a complex Executive Pool, Matching-VP Shares program.

We now earn at least 4% of the CV generated by each of the thousands of VIPs in our 3x6 (or deeper) Compressed Downline 'matrix'. I hope you understand this extremely profitable new program -- called Team Overrides.

If you have launched a Team, you should soon see explosive growth extending your matrix down toward 12-Compressed Levels. Otherwise, Sponsor 3-VIP Movers and help them duplicate your efforts.

Best Wishes, Success is near!

6 posts

Change in number of Ways to earn VP in VersaPoints #Leadership #VersaPoints

20 hours ago

Yes Gomer;

1.) Scroll to the top of this Forum webpage and Click on "Categories",
2.) Hover over any Category to read a pop-up description,
3.) Click on the best-suited Category, (Suggestion Box or Ask Gery, in this case)
4.) Scroll down and read the latest Titles of Threads,
5.) Click on the Title of any Thread that MIGHT have dealt with your concern.
--------------------
6.) Repeat Steps 1 thru 5 or,
Repeat Steps 1, 2, & 3 and Click on "Start New Thread", then...
7.) Enter a quality Title and Submit a clear Question or Information.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

How to interpret this report ? in Getting Started #Compensation

22 hours ago

The percentages indicate Change since the day before. For example, Your Generation-6 grew by 2-Affiliates for every Thousand Affiliates you had there the day before, perhaps 1-new Affiliate in addition to approximately 500.

Similarly, the CV generated in the last day (by your PSA s), added approximately 27.2% to the previous total.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

As an SFI affiliates we should stay clear of Bait and Switch... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

I agree: "Unfortunately, just visiting the forums is often enough for a new affiliate to feel they've been bait'n switched ".

The Forum is admirably a place for moderated discussion and sharing honest beliefs:

"... many here vehemently believe that you can't make money without spending it first."

"For starters, your purchases at TripleClicks earn you valuable VersaPoints, which you can parlay into numerous benefits and increased earnings. You also earn Rewardical Tokens with most purchases.

Patronizing your own store is also one of the best ways to lead by example–a very important component of building a strong and growing team.

But it goes much, much further than that. The fact is, SFI's success—and your success as an SFI affiliate—is tied directly to the success of TripleClicks (TC). The more successful TC is, the more successful SFI's affiliates will be." www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=78

This situation may change as our new Localvantia and Rewardical programs continue to grow.
-----------------------------------

Please study the Compensation Plan www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Observe that: Your financial Compensation in SFI is highly dependent on vast numbers of your Downline making Purchases from TripleClicks and contributing CV.

Our advertising should reflect the situation as experienced by the majority of successful Team Leaders. Otherwise, a new Affiliate will feel they have been "bait and switched".

6 posts

What happened to the Spin & Win game? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

VersaPoints are an incentive designed to focus our attention on important Actions, such as making Sales for TripleClicks (including personal Purchases), and traditionally reading Newsletters.

Last month, May 31st News news.sfimg.com/2018/05/31/free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win-3-2-2-2-2/

"At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway. NOTE: There is no mention of Spin & Win in the subject line. You must read each newsletter you receive in its entirety to find the new Spin & Win contest notice. When you find it, get to the Web page URL referenced as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48 to 72 hours, but could be less)."

No refocus has been announced this month, but VP awards often disappear without an announcement and the Newsletters are mainly a compilation of recent Announcements we have already seen.

Remain vigilant, and take advantage of any opportunity.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

Uber-picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I do not see any Uber Picks (Sports) Leaderboards listed yet.
www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=sports

I am not a sports fan, so can not estimate when the first Games will be finished.

I hope the games are exciting and inspire consumption and sales or purchases of TCredits.

Best Wishes,

11 posts

SFI status in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

Karma, you are correct;

Generating Sales from TripleClicks is the best (but hardest) way to retain or advance your Status or Rank within SFI. Note that TripleClicks Sales must be either: personal Purchases and/or Sales to PRM (not SFI affiliates), to contribute VP to your quest.

Team Leaders MUST have at least 1500-VP from personal Purchases and/or Sales to PRM, to top-up their free Action VPs. There is little benefit to becoming a Team Leader before you build a Team to Lead!

New Affiliates can earn enough free Action VPs while Getting Started in their first month or two, to qualify for EA status. Strategically complete your TO-DO List. Then Sales or Purchases become necessary.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

understanding 'compressed levels' in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

I suggest reading this recent Post www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1448296#post-1448296

Think of the Red "LEVELs" as your actual "GENERATIONs".
The Green "Compressed Level" is the Effective Level in that particular 'Line'.

When each Generation is filled, it will be 3-times wider than its progenitor or predecessor -- higher Generation.

A full 3x6 matrix Generation-6, your Compressed Level-3 in the example, contains 729-VIP (EA or Team Leader), and many times that number of Affiliates (non-VIP).

If each VIP has an Auto-Delivery for the 125-TCredit Pack, you should earn 729 x $0.71 = $517.59 Team Overrides, every month from that Level-3 .

I hope this description helps.

12 posts

Earn more with less investment in Compensation

2 days ago

Thank you Boris:

It is often said that "A Picture is worth a Thousand Words". The adage is certainly true for your illustration.

Readers may be interested to know that a full 3x8 matrix (3-VIP wide by 8-Generation deep) has 6,561-VIP on the 8th Generation. 3, 9, 27, etc (VIP = EA or Team Leader)

Dynamic Compression, or Condensation, has no effect on the width of the Generations, so your "Condensed Level 5" (8th Generation) contains 6,561-VIPs, and many times that number of non-VIP Affiliates.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

I think we need more TC packages!!! in Suggestion Box #TCredits

3 days ago

What "opportunities" or benefits am I missing?

1.) Affiliates (non-EAs) usually need almost 1200-Sales VP from a Purchase to qualify for an EA status-rank. They can earn over 300-free Action-VP each month, then the 100-TCredit Package includes the needed 1200-VP.

2.) VIPs need 1500 Sales-VP from TripleClicks Sales (to PRM) and /or personal Purchases to qualify for a Team Leader status-rank. The Builder Bundle or the 125-TCredit Package includes their needed minimum 1500 Sales-VP, and triggers BCQ (Booster Club Qualification) benefits.

Smaller TCredit Packages have higher unit-costs and generally fail to provide significant benefits.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

3 days ago

This appears to be a technical/programming error!

Your present status-rank Badge ("pending EA requalification") indicates that you should not have received "the" Second-Home CSAs TeamMail intended for month of May Team Leaders.
------------------------------

1.) CSA Rewards is an incentive program for VIPs (EAs & Team Leaders).
2.) Second Home CSAs is an additional incentive program for Team Leaders.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

3 days ago

Johnna;
I suspect you will have received the missing CSA on 6/20/2018.

If not, I suggest that you submit a Support Ticket.
--------------------------------
BTW, The Genealogy "Sort by; CSA Assign Date" is not working!
(Only Filtering (#1) "CSA Assign Date" will help with an excessive "Generation = CS")

Best Wishes,

23 posts

3 days ago

CAUTION Friedrich;

Co-Sponsor Communication with their CSAs MUST be very limited.

Please study my recent Forum Post: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1445710#post-1445710
and the new Co-Sponsor DO's & DON'Ts section of www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233627

Best Wishes,

23 posts

3 days ago

Does the email you received mention Team Leader and/or Second Home CSAs?

I suspect NO, instead you just received CSAs from the revised CSA Rewards program announced
June 1, 2018 by admin:

"A NEW FOCUS ON EXECUTIVE AFFILIATES" part of news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

"The new Smart Start program has substantially increased the number of new affiliates going EA daily. Now we need to provide ample reason to retain that EA status every month!

To that end, we are introducing this month a handsome new trio of bonuses for all EAs…

As you know, new affiliates, through Smart Start, now begin their SFI adventure with an allotment of up to 1000 Rewardicals and up to 50 CSAs. We want to expand this! So, effective immediately, upon requalifying, all EAs (starting with their second full month in SFI) will receive, each month, (following commission processing):

-- Up to 100 Bonus Rewardicals!
-- Up to 20 Bonus CSAs!
-- Up to 20 Bonus TCredits!
See Benefits Chart for exact breakdown by rank.

Note: To make this possible, we need to modify the CSA Rewards program. Effective immediately, we will be eliminating the current dozens of miscellaneous ways to earn CSAs, and focus this program primarily on awarding as many CSAs as possible for retaining the rank of EA.

Why? Our data indicates that modifying the CSA Rewards program in this way will result in much greater retainment of EAs and, hence, higher commissions for everyone. Yes, every Executive Affiliate on your team will now have the opportunity to realistically build a team of hundreds of active CSAs over time. And no one will want to give up their EA status and the potential lifetime profits of their CSAs by forfeiting them!

And, of course, the more EAs you have on your team, the more Team Leaders are going to materialize in your group, and the more overall momentum and activity will manifest. And THAT is how BIG incomes get created and Diamond Team Leaders come to be!
"

vive la difference

23 posts

3 days ago

Respectfully Delores;

If you opted to receive Second Home CSAs, as a BTL 'for' May, you should receive 18-CSAs today!

"Once your new CSAs have arrived in your genealogy, to view them, make sure you are using the FULL version of the Genealogy (not the Condensed version), then apply the following two filters :

1. CSA Assign Date = 2018-06-19
2. Generation = "CS" "

Best Wishes,

12 posts

You Will Become Wealthy Like Rockefeller. Here's The Proof. in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

Some basic Mathematics reveals (ignoring the high percentage of non-active Downline):

1.) A BTL with a full 3x6 Matrix (3-VIP wide by 6-Generations deep) will receive 4% of CV, Team Overrides from the purchases of at least 1029-Active Downline (VIP = EA or Team Leader).

You might sponsor hundreds of PSA before you mentor 3-VIP.

2.) For a BTL, Dynamic Compression reaches down 6-Active Generations, excluding any inactive Generations. Note that your Deeper Generations will gradually become 3-times wider than their progenitor.

Wow, a BTL can earn over 4100% of the CV of the average purchase.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

3 days ago

After setting the Genealogy Filters as prescribed, I see I received 36-CSAs today for being a STL 'for' May, and selecting the YES option on: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/

23 posts

3 days ago

Respectfully Faizal;

(I applaud your 401-Day VP Streak, 11-Month EA Streak, and "5x SUPPORT ")

The traditional monthly TeamMail to Team Leaders states "within a few hours". Because of the major TECHNICAL disruption being caused by the new Compensation Plan, I will be extra patient this month.

I hope YOU will soon qualify for this Benefit by achieving Team Leader status-rank.
https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

(Select YES to receive these "Second Home CSAs" -- Option on your "My Account" webpage): www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/

Best Wishes,

23 posts

3 days ago

Hello Team Leader!

Congratulations on being a Team Leader in May and, hence, qualifying to receive one or more shares of May's Second Home CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates).

We have just completed the reassignments of these CSAs. Within a few hours, you will find them in your genealogy, highlighted in green.

- Bronze Team Leaders received 1 share
- Silver Team Leaders received 2 shares
- Gold Team Leaders received 3 shares
- Platinum Team Leaders received 4 shares

Once your new CSAs have arrived in your genealogy, to view them, make sure you are using the FULL version of the Genealogy (not the Condensed version), then apply the following two filters :

1. CSA Assign Date = 2018-06-19
2. Generation = "CS"

---------------------------
Good News
Extracted from a TeamMail received today.

I hope YOU received a copy!

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Going to work and just playing games in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Thank you Mary for provoking important thoughts;

I am sure Al speaks for too many of us, and highlights the power of distraction.

As an Affiliate, we hope our Customers (PRM) are addicted to Playing our Games.

As a Team Builder, we hope our Downline addicted to Team Building, and moderated Use of Games, -- for Marketing, and Relaxation.

--------------------
Games are a Tool, we need to Use Properly!

Best Wishes,

96 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

The Action Bonus was a 'Quick Start' type Incentive program. It was replaced by an experimental series of programs such as Class Cash, and now Smart Start -- all of which were designed to encourage new Affiliates to become very Active during their first few hours, days, month, or so.

Best Wishes,

96 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

But in that case this doesn't apply?!:
"3. We will have the ability to do Instant Pays on ALL commissions (no need to wait until days after a month ends to calculate share values). Speaking of share values, you can now erase this term from your SFI vocabulary. No more worrying about shares values, whether they’re increasing or decreasing; just focus on building your business, adding to your team, referring new members, and generating sales!"

Or not?!

Not as I think you understand it. Yes SFI has the ability to do instant commissions as stated, but will they do it? Having read several other threads in this regarding I think the answer will be NO they won't, because it is too risky from a fraud point of view.

Some "Instant Commissions" also can not be paid until YOU are qualified to earn them. For example, earned-CSC (Co-Sponsor Commissions) can not be paid until after you are a VIP (EA or Team Leader). Retroactive payment will then become warranted, similar to the 'after month-end' tradition we have been using.

Best Wishes,

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

I have noticed a recommendation for the IAHBE (long gone) on Leadership webpages!

Perhaps monthly VP should be awarded for editing our Leadership Page Manager www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager Linked on the Hot Spots Dropdown Menu and Page.

"Instruct, motivate, and inspire your team via your SFI Leadership Page. Share tips, ideas, and strategies. Promote your team contests. Discuss marketing news. Talk about everything and anything that makes your team stronger and helps build successful SFI businesses."

The Leadership Page could be used to post semi-permanent "big-picture" advice to our Downline and CSAs.

Best Wishes,