Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

15 posts

I obviously missed something! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

17 hours ago

Please read the Latest Announcements listed on your ALERTS tab.

Everyone should at least read the Titles of the Announcements once every day and click-thru on those of interest.

We now have two, twin Badge Quests (BQ), each of equal value to the previous BQ.

1) SFI BQ is designed so that Business-Builders can win the Bounty Rewardicals without Playing.

2) TripleClicks BQ is designed so that affiliates and PRM can win Bounty Rewardicals without Building.

Best Wishes,

6 posts

Great SFI The lexicon of the terms in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

17 hours ago

SFI has provided an extensive Glossary www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=52454

The Glossary provides definitions of our lexicon that are unique to SFI and the Zing Network. The diverse lexicon of the related Advertising Industry is generally found through public online "keyword" searches. Examples include sites, clicks, credits, safelist, traffic_exchange, etc.

The Internet Income Course 2.0 www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome is an excellent source of information about Advertising and Marketing.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Cannot see my thread in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

1 day ago

Not new:

From the Forum Rules tab:
All forum posts may be moderated before or after posting. As a general rule, once you've proven yourself to be a "good citizen" of the forum (proven = 25 approved posts), your posts will appear immediately. Until you've proven yourself, however, any post you make will be subject to approval before it will appear on the forum. You can make this as quick as possible by strictly following the guidelines in the RULES section above and also abiding by the TIPS.

That said, depending on how many Moderators are on the job at the time of your post, approval could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

Why are approvals necessary? Unfortunately, many use public forums to spam, rant, and worse. Because we want the SFI Forum to always be a positive and friendly place, moderation is a necessary evil.

NOTE: Good citizens can go bad. That is, even if you've earned Good Citizen status, any post you make must still strictly abide by our rules and guidelines, and may be edited or removed at any time at the discretion of the forum's moderators. In such instances, you may receive a warning; be banned for days, weeks, or longer; or have your status set to "always must approve posts"--in which case none of your posts will appear until a moderator has approved them. To avoid this fate, always abide by our forum rules.

Even a Top-20 Guru sees an occasional Notice at the time I click "Submit".

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Cannot see my thread in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

1 day ago

New Forum Threads (even those created by Gurus) are often held temporarily to be Approved before they are released/posted.

Moderators have released your Thread into the Recognition Category, Bijesh.

Congratulations,

118 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

1 day ago

This indicates to me that you and I were heavily reliant on our 'leisure' activity at TripleClicks for our high Badge Quest Leaderboard Ranks. Our SFI Badge Quest (Business-Building) activity is not Top-Rank. (Others now get that deserved recognition).

This indicates we will now Rank even higher and earn the same or better TripleClicks Badge Quest rewards once that program is fully functional.

Stephen

118 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

1 day ago

Sadly, this sentiment MIGHT result in less Current affiliate activity and use of TCredits at the Games and Auctions websites, however:

Long term, more time spent on Team Building and Referral of PRMs should be beneficial.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Can we receive CSA Rewards by Backdating a Rank-upgrade in Ask Gery #CSA

1 day ago

Thank you very much Gery;

I greatly appreciate your present response and future answer to this question.

Building Something Great.

8 posts

1 day ago

Thank you unofficial respondents, but:

I remain SKEPTICAL about currently being able to Claim the CSA Reward for a backdated status-rank achievement, normally offered on our CSA Rewards Ledger: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsLedger

CSA Rewards normally require a manual Claiming action.

What date is or would be used on our CSA Rewards Audit: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsAudit

Official response or documentation will be greatly appreciated.

14 posts

Can I spend VP when I becom EA ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

VersaPoints generally remain solely in one month`s Status Rank account, such as your November VP account.

An Exception/example:
Your November Affiliates (non-EA or higher for November) will automatically have their November VP Transferred forward into their December VP account.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Can I spend VP when I becom EA ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

VersaPoints (VP) are not a currency that you can spend. They are just Points that are accumulated during a month and used to calculate Status-Rank based Benefits to be awarded only for that month.

Most noteworthy Benefits that are based on your month-end Status-Rank include:
1) Eligible to become a Co-Sponsor and have Co-Sponsor Affiliates (CSA) in your Genealogy
2) eligible to Claim Bonus CSAs as Rewards (CSA Rewards)
3) eligible to receive Shares of Second-Home CSAs
4) automatically receive Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC)
5) eligible to receive Team Overrides from progressively deeper Compressed Generations/Levels of your Downline/Genealogy

Study the Benefits Comparison Chart: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Note: Second Home CSAs were just forfeited by an Affiliate that failed to Requalify to be an EA and Co-Sponsor for the last month Benefits.

Best Wishes,

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 days ago

CAUTION:

It is VERY important to understand why we should NOT say "we all (SFI affiliates) are PRM" without an explanation:

Please note the MAJOR differences (between PRMs and PSAs) described in the Direct Commissions section of the Compensation Plan: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)

1) Earn 52% of CV on their purchases
2) Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
3) Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

For all your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)

1) Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
2) Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

Best Wishes,

PS: This was ALMOST important enough to activate the new Caution ( ) flag/icon, but that would unnecessarily add to the workload of our Moderator.

9 posts

Aprize me in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

A simple search for Astro VIP revealed:

To qualify, just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over the previous 30 days, and you'll automatically qualify for VIP status. TIP: Commit to bidding in just two auctions a day and within 30 days, you’ll be a VIP with full access to all the great perks and benefits listed above!

As an Astro Auction VIP, you'll enjoy a variety of cool, extra perks unavailable to non-VIPs, including:

1) One additional Constellation Prize per auction--for a total of 6 prizes!
2) Exclusive access to the VIP Rocket Box, containing 500 Rewardicals, on every auction!
3) Access to Auto-Pilot so you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance!
4) Auction stats for every auction, including most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid!
5) One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!
6) Two new badges (add up to 1000 Badge Quest points!).
www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?catid=26469&id=236193

Note that if you break your 2-a-day bidding-streak, simply catch-up by bidding more than 2-times a-day for a few days. For example, in your present situation Muhammad, 7-times today, or 7-extra times over the next few days.

Bids expire from your VIP count after 30-days.

Best Wishes,

24 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Tommie;

I surmise that you will as a DD, Sign-up thousands of POAs and have Opti-Build program automatically reassign 100% down to your 3-DDs and their 9-DDs etc., progressing down to thousands on your G6-Level/Generation etc.

If so, then you have thousands of DDs working for You and Themselves while they work to motivate (make Movers) out of your stream of Sign-ups, their PSAs; a Beautifully Simple Plan.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Do not give up ! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Welcome to SFI and our Forum Benjamin;

The Rules for the Forum state that:
11. When posting on the SFI Forum, you grant permission to other SFI affiliates to republish your post (for use in newsletters, e-mails, etc.) PROVIDED the post is attributed to you, the original author, by name. An exception (attribution not required) would be if the item is a letter (e.g. welcome letter) or other communication where naming the author would be confusing/inappropriate.

I suspect that most authors will allow you to Share their information without any attribution, but you should ask them first.

Best Wishes,

21 posts

Keep executive affiliates ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hello Shawna;

Because you asked, I interjected corrections: "Co-Sponsored" into your quoted Post above.

Our PSAs and their Downline Teams are permanently Our Responsibility as long as we remain Active-status as defined here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231124 &referrer=search

Explained here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=234018

Best Wishes,

21 posts

Keep executive affiliates ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Welcome to SFI and the Forum Slaven;

Congratulations for earning a silver-trim Team Builder Badge already in your first week with SFI.

VersaPoints (VP) are awarded for completing various Actions listed on your (red/green) TO-DO tab, mainly for determining your Status-Rank for the month and related Benefits as tabulated in the Benefits Comparison Chart.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

You must accumulate a total of 1500 VP for each month to Requalify to stay an Executive Affiliate (EA) for that month. This is similar to requalifying for a Pay-Cheque in a traditional JOB.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

3 days ago

Can we or our PSAs receive CSAs as Rewards by Backdating a Rank-upgrading purchase?

CSA Rewards are normally awarded at the time of a Status-Rank Upgrade for the current month.

This should help entice more Sales and Status-Rank upgrades.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

13 posts

HIDDEN Clues about to expire in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

An Overall Win:

I agree Richard, that it would be nice to have the information made effortlessly available, and that it would entice playing another Hidden and possibly the consumption of another TCredit.

Best Wishes,

6 posts

Commissions should be awarded Nov.12th in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

Commissions should be awarded Nov.12th to your SFI Commissions account:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

If you have changed your Commission Payment Options from Accumulate, the transfer may take several additional days to process. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Other forms of October Rank-based Compensation should be completed on Nov.12th. Watch your SFI Inbox and/or email and ALERTS-tab for notifications of these Payments, including up to 24 Bonus TCredits and up to 100 Bonus Rewardical Tokens (RT) (aka Rewardicals).

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Sorry, we could not find any products in Sales #Sales

3 days ago

I am surprised that TripleClicks reported there are only:
8 results for results in the 'Antiques & Collectibles' department.
that should include collectible Trading Cards sub-department

A few years ago I temporarily had Hundreds of USD Commissions when an Investor attempted to Purchase Thousands of Dollars worth of Collectible BankNotes. Unfortunately, the transaction was not completed and the presumed Investor completely disappeared from all Reports.

12 posts

Had anyone noticed??? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Ooops! My last Post CONTAINS an Error that is an OMISSION of Grandmaster Poker:

Grandmaster Poker (GMP) players also receive a Bonus Entry for each Prime game of 1000 and-over GMP-Points.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Had anyone noticed??? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Please note that you probably have Daily Crown Entries that are LISTED on the left-side under Your Entries: on www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown that are NOT represented by an Emoji

Roberta, please check the List and report your Happiness here on the Thread, or your Disappointment to Support AND here on the Thread.

Please study this VERY carefully:
HOW TO ENTER
To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game). Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. Also, contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a receive one bonus entry in the following day's TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). For ways to attain free TCredits for free game entries, click HERE. Some restrictions may apply. New TC Members who purchase a New Member Pack within their first 10 days also receive 30 free entries (one a day for 30 days) in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing.

Best Wishes,

20 posts

CAN GET Rewardicals in Getting Started #Rewardical

3 days ago

Congratulations Jimmy;

Since you Joined SFI on Nov.11, 2017 I suspect your E365 Class will Graduate shortly after midnight tonight, Nov.10th.

Affiliates who are named the (year-end Final) E365 Champion of their class receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from CSA Rewards program the CSA Rewards program, their name and photo on the E365 "hall of fame" Website, bragging rights, special recognition at the SFI Forum, and a handsome plaque for their office wall to commemorate their achievement.

All (Final) E365 Champions also receive 365 ADDITIONAL days in the E365 Daily Drawing...and there is NO LIMIT on the prizes that can be won during this second full year in the Daily Drawings.

E365 DAILY DRAWING PRIZES
500 winners drawn a day.
50 each get 500 (Rewardical Tokens) RT
450 get 25 (Rewardical Tokens) RT

ELIGIBILITY:
To be eligible for each day's drawing, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a 1500 VP auto-delivery order (learn more HERE).

LIMITS:
Maximum of one prize per day

www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes

Best Wishes towards becoming Your year-end Class Champion tonight,

22 posts

NEW Caution Flag Icon on Forum Posts in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Oops, Sorry Tanja, but this post may contain (slightly) inaccurate information.

I have interjected my speculated assumption (below).

22 posts

NEW Caution Flag Icon on Forum Posts in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

My thought Sanjeev;

KISS:
Keep It Simple Sanjeev

/Stephen