Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

7 posts

Junior Auctions Reduction in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Contests #Getting Started

15 hours ago

It is very strange, but supported by the fact that there is NO Junior Astro-Auction Fuelling or Boarding NOW.

On the other hand, we frequently have (2) slow-fuelling, identical Flights Fuelling at the same time, again evidenced presently by Flight 1828 and Flight 1932, each destined for 100-PSAs.

I have submitted a Support Ticket about the "identical Flights".

2 posts

Benefits Comparison Chart missing Hundreds of Support VP in Suggestion Box #Leadership #VersaPoints

18 hours ago

Please add a line indicating that all the VIP Status-Ranks receive the benefit of "Hundreds of Support VP" (listed on the TO-DO tab), to the Benefits Comparison Chart www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

The Reminder could be Motivating to Affiliates, by indicating that motivating their Downline Status-Rank progression is self-rewarding.

Building Something Great.

12 posts

Redem tokken in Team Building #CSA

21 hours ago

Hello Chalid;

If you now have exchanged RT for CSA(s) in September, you need to become qualified to be EA-qualified for September to gain any benefit. ("EA-qualified" includes ALL Team Leaders, not just EAs)

If you become an EA in September, you qualify to receive:
1) 500-CSAs from the Step-It-Up-September program,
2) at least 10-CSAs each month you are EA-qualified,
3) Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) from all Sales to your CSAs,
4) other benefits listed on the Benefits Comparison Chart: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
5) and hundreds of Support-VPs listed in the Team Leadership & Support section of your TO-DO Tab

Best Wishes,

35 posts

Confused about SIUS and going EA now. in Team Building #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

If You do not Requalify as EA for October (by November 8th) will lose your CSAs, and Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSCs) for October on November 9th.

Note that the helpful "TEAM LEADERSHIP & SUPPORT ** UNLIMITED (Versa)POINTS! **", listed on your TO-DO Tab/List, are not yet mentioned on the Benefits Comparison Chart: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Can unused TCredits only be refunded within 30 days of purchase?". in Sales #Marketing #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I do not understand how your PSA "invested $33.60". Was it by redeeming RT at Rewardical for a 'personal' Gift Certification?

Gift Certificates can only be used for regular unscheduled orders, not Auto-Delivery scheduled orders.

Best Wishes,

35 posts

Confused about SIUS and going EA now. in Team Building #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Congratulations Garaga;

With your attitude, I am sure you receive many pleasant surprises and success. Study the Benefits Comparison Chart to see the regular Bonuses that a September-EA will receive in October.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Remember that September ends at midnight SFI time, and you should allow a few hours to overcome any Internet transaction problems before that deadline.

Under the new 4-Co-Sponsors program we are to minimize overwhelming CSAs with emails, but you may get some ideas from the Forum or your GTL-Sponsor. Also www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=114417

Best Wishes,

5 posts

Is there Benefit to Fuelling Duplicate Flights Simultaneously? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

I suspect that both Flights require the same amount of Fuel (Runner-up Bid & Earmarked-TCredits) before Boarding and subsequent Launch. Some small additional "profit" might be added during a normal Boarding procedure, after Fuelling is complete, but less-so during a duplicate Fuelling procedure.

Most or all Fuel that is diverted to the Second-Flight should be used to complete Fuelling and Launch the First-Flight sooner.

Best Wishes,

5 posts

Is there Benefit to Fuelling Duplicate Flights Simultaneously? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Is there any Benefit to start Fuelling a duplicate Astro-Auction Flight while Fuelling an identical Flight simultaneously?

I suspect that it merely slows the rate of Fuelling (and delays Launch-time) of the initial Flight.

Thank you for your Time and Thoughts,

9 posts

My custom domain can't link to the gateway in Miscellaneous #Marketing

2 days ago

Please note that this question refers to "third-party" "Gateway" Hosting Manager
www.sfimg.com/GatewayHostingManager

Not to SFI "hosted" Custom Domain Manager
www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager

Both listed on your "My Account" Options-webpage: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/

Third-party Domain-names (aka ambiguously "Domains") are "Registered" through a third-party Register, sometimes through a third-party Website-Host (aka ambiguously "Domain") who hosts and serves the Website or "Domain"on their Internet Servers.

Best Wishes,

7 posts

PRM's or PSA's in Team Building

2 days ago

PSAs are a "better investment" even though PRMs generate a much higher percentage Commission;

PRM now generate a 52% DC (Direct Commission) because they do not have any Co-Sponsors, and the entire 32% CSC is paid to you, their Referrer/Sponsor, as part of your DC.

PRM also generate obscure/hidden Team Overrides (shares of the 48% pool) for their Upline Referral-Sponsors, the same as a PSA.

PSAs are generally on your TeamMail marketing-email "List" for at least 1-year; a great advantage over PRMs.

Strangely, PSAs are cheaper to Buy or easier to Signup, and are much more likely to become "active".

Best Wishes,

5 posts

Need help with how to respond to CSA inquiry in Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Charlene;

Advise any CSA who is "afraid to advance" to carefully study the Benefits Comparison Chart: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart and at least become an EA, qualified to have their own CSAs and automatically receive more CSAs and Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) among several EA-Benefits each month.

Advancing to BTL is of little benefit to themselves with "no active PSA under them" (any Generation). However, if there are several active NSA-PSAs in their BTL Compressed-Generations (G4, G5, G6), your CSA should advance to receive the additional BTL-Benefits.

Best Wishes,

35 posts

2 days ago

Attention Garaga and fellow Thread Readers;

Please Read my response to Robert P.`s IMPORTANT correction;
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1518646#post-1518646

Humble apologies for my confusion.
Stephen D.

35 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Robert for Reading my Post and correcting my mistake, which was caused by my excitement over hidden Team Overrides.

1) Hidden Team Overrides are paid when PRMs (non-affiliates vs. CSAs) of your Compressed-Downline Generations make a Purchase, the same as if they are PSAs, or upgrade to become a PSA.
(SFI Toolbox Note-1 "Paid to the 12 upline Team-Override-qualified affiliates.")

2) Although not guaranteed, if even 1% of the 500 CSAs (= 5) buy the 125-TCredit Pack, at least $7.05 CSC are generated.

Best Wishes,

35 posts

3 days ago

Your 500-CSAs should generate over $7.00 in September-Commissions ($5.00-CSC plus over $2.00 Team Overrides) on October 10th. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

I read (somewhere) that you need at least $7.00 in your Commission-account to be able to use Commissions to make ANY Purchase.

You can then 1-Purchase of (3) Single TCredit/102-VP/10-RT Packs www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534 which will contribute at least 316-VP to your October-account, if you Redeem the 30-RT for 10-VP. The 3-TCredits then allow you to be able to Win more Rewardical Tokens (RT), VPs, etc. from TripleClicks games and auctions.

Best Wishes,

----------------------------
Searching for a URL/Link to document the $7.00 restriction.

71 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 days ago

I recommend using Google (or similar program) to find Synonyms and check your Spelling.

Compared to most Crossword puzzles, Hidden is less challenging.

Best Wishes,

4 posts

Forum warning in Miscellaneous #E365

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Surprise Future International ! in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 days ago

Congratulations to yourself too Guru Daniel;

Your commentary applies several times amplified to yourself, having noted your Status-Rank and several Surprising 22-day Streaks achieved within 22-days of joining SFI.

You have definitely Stepped It Up in September.

Best Wishes,

5 posts

Prize for Badge Quest Master Rewatdicals should be increased. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

6 days ago

I agree with you Mary;

It is probably more important for SFI to spend their limited resources to motivate ("little players"), Affiliates and EAs to become BTLs and above.

BTLs and above are probably already enlightened and motivated enough to spend their own resources to Build their own Something Great.

Best Wishes,

4 posts

Technique For Seeing Your Business Prospects A.S.P!!! in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Thank you Bruce for sharing your Local Marketing Business advice.

Unfortunately, it does not relate to an Online Global Marketing business such as SFI where we start with large numbers of International Prospects on a frequent short-term screening cycle.

We then watch for fledgling Movers and concentrate our resources (mainly time) to Work with the Workers. I doubt that we ever see or even telephone our Prospects.

Looking forward to your advice related to SFI.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

6 days ago

AD means Auto-Delivery;
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34319&referrer=search

Auto-Delivery usually provides a discounted, lower cost. It allows you to select a day of the month, that your AD will be Billed each future month. Shipping follows soon after successful Payment is verified. Delivery is made when shipping is complete.

Caution: Auto-Deliveries are also Billed immediately at the time of Set-up, for the current-month, regardless of the "processing date" scheduled.

All your ADs are now syncronized to the same schedule if you had other AD Items scheduled.

Best Wishes,

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

6 days ago

The Builder Bundle includes a program similar to the S-Builder Co-op program.
www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/SBuilder?referrer=search

A Purchase in September will place Advertisements during October. PSAs will start arriving later in October, but mostly during November and later. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20826

Builder Bundle is a long-term Business-Builder Bundle with overlapping monthly benefits (like shingles on a roof).

Best Wishes,

10 posts

MaxZing-out our VP-Benefits? in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Could this have been caused by One wrong or mistyped answer?

I am not sure whether you get a Second chance or "several".

Support MIGHT be able to analyze your answers. (Please Share any new information.)

Best Wishes,

10 posts

MaxZing-out our VP-Benefits? in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

7 days ago

I was very surprised by the continuous decline in Claims for Spin & Win Free-VP as it is contrary to our recent Growth.

James N. has offered a very logical explanation: Astro-Auctions are filling the reduced need for VersaPoints.

18 posts

If you are not EA by the 10th in Compensation

7 days ago

Welcome to SFI and the Forum Yahya;

Since you are an EA now for September, you will receive Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) October 10th from purchases made by your CSAs during September or the first 8-days of October if your CSA Backdates their order to/for September.

You do NOT need to Requalify as an EA in or for October to receive your September Commissions October 10th.

You however need to Requalify as at least an EA in, or retroactively for October to NOT forfeit your CSAs and their CSCs November 9th, after Backdating for October closes but before October Commissions are calculated.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Opitonal Immediate Auto-Delivery Billing and Shipment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

7 days ago

A specific example may help to understand:

If I want to Setup an Auto-Delivery purchase-order for a Builder-Bundle for October 1st, and do-so now (in September) I will be Billed IMMEDIATELY (in September) with NO-Option but to pay-and-receive an unwanted Bundle now in September.

I contend that the first Billing and shipping should be held until the Scheduled date the 1st of the month.

Otherwise, I must wait until October 1st to Setup the Auto-Delivery and miss the September month-end Building Something Great Badge ("This badge is awarded to affiliates who (previously) set up an order for the Builder Bundle as an Auto-Delivery.") and Badge Quest Points (500-BQPts).

Best Wishes,