Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

3 posts

Lets Get The Canada Page Working in Canada #Leadership #Team Building

4 hours ago

Welcome to SFI Larry;

Congratulations on achieving BTL status/rank/benefit-tier within your first month with SFI.

Since SFI is primarily an American/English-language business there is little reason to restrict our Threads to Canadian Participants. Although anyone can read any National Threads, only Locals can Post a Reply (Participate). It is far better to enable International participation/contributions.

The Regional, North America Threads incur a similar devastating restriction. I suspect that over half of your Followers reside outside North America and they could not Reply.

Therefore, although I will Reply anywhere I can, I will only start/create Global-International threads.

Keep building your daily VP-Streak, and establish an extremely valuable monthly EA-Streak. (EA is often used ambiguously to include Team Leaders -- in which case I usually append "(and/or above)".)

Best Wishes,

PS: I have a few other 'Concerns' that I now restrict to sharing with the full Global Forum community.

42 posts

Pending Loss of CSAs Notification in Suggestion Box #CSA

15 hours ago

I found them thanks, hence my first statement:
"We do have several random "Managers" etc. such as "

I hope that SFI and TripleClicks will each organize all theirs into One page each -- and add more options vertically and horizontally -- such as ALERTS, eMail, SMS, Movers and Pending Losses (same tab), Scoreboard tab, etc.

Gery, Adam, and staff do manage to Amaze quite often.

42 posts

18 hours ago

We do have several random "Managers" etc. such as www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager# and www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/NotificationsManager.php and several Astro-Auctions Notifications (I cannot find the AA Notifications Manager/URL/Link).

We get a lot of 'good-news' notifications (New PSA/PRM/EA/BTL/etc -and- sometimes RECAPS the next day) via eMail, BUT only ONE series of Pending Loss Notifications; S-Builder Expires.

Novice Co-Sponsors (without Awesome Sponsors) deserve optional SFI Notifications by default. IMHO

T.E.A.M.

8 posts

Recognition of best answer in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Agreed, but...

Perhaps Technology could indicate a dynamic Top Readers-Choice -- based on Hottest /most "Agree" per hour.

An authorized executive assistant could then efficiently focus and designate their trump/veto Corporate Choice.

42 posts

1 day ago

LOL

Gery has better technology -- 'inconsequential' Birthdays and Anniversaries already create (automatically ?) ALERT Notifications and a Forum 'flag' on each Post (by the Pending 'Victim').

I suspect that most of us have already seen/noticed excessive Forum Threads (about lost CSAs), every month, -- untimely after, the 'devastating' Consequences are Noticed.

T.E.A.M.

42 posts

1 day ago

Yes, agreed, BUT...
(you knew that word would come)

... many new Affiliates and EAs have barely Active Sponsors, Novice Sponsors, or 'Busy' Sponsors who leave 'everything' to SFI and Opti-Build.

At least vulnerable Novice Affiliates and EAs should have dependable Notifications of all major pending events. IMHO

42 posts

1 day ago

Thank you for relieving my pain of concern Iqra.

I admit that I laughed AND cried/screamed in agony.

Our Forum (and Headquarters) are filled with CARING PEOPLE, some of us still developing International communication skills.

42 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Randy,

I agree with you EXCEPT for new Active-Affiliates and EAs in their first few months with SFI. They probably confused and not aware of proper SFI priorities.

T.E.A.M.

42 posts

1 day ago

Respectfully, I contend that due to the high-significance of a forfeiture of (nearly) all CSAs (including pending CSA Rewards), several timely "Reminders" be spread through email, Alerts tab, and possibly the Scoreboard tab, around the 28th and the 4th.

42 posts

1 day ago

Respectfully I contend that:

1) Many/most new Affiliates (non-EAs or above) are unaware of their "pending loss" of all their CSAs.

2) Red-flagged CSAs probably have not had an Awesome Sponsor, nor much more than a barely Active Sponsor. Their Sponsor probably failed to communicate skillfully with them.

42 posts

1 day ago

Leading by Example
For example, if One does not qualify for January EA status-benefits by the end of February 8th (Backdating option), "One" will forfeit all their pending January CSCs (Co-Sponsor Commissions) and all CSAs "One" acquired before the start of February.

Best Wishes,

42 posts

1 day ago

Please consider adding a routine, timely Notice of Pending Loss of CSAs.

Many affiliates seem to be unaware that CSAs are routinely "lost" in 2-situations.

1) An Affiliate forfeits all their CSAs in mid-month if they fail to qualify for EA-status/rank/tier-benefits for the previous month. Timely Notices might motivate the Affiliate to qualify.

2) Any EA (or above) routinely loses some "Red-Flagged" CSAs any day that the CSA(s) have been Inactive for 365-days. Timely Notices might motivate the Co-Sponsor to be more proactive in "awesome co-sponsoring" their CSAs.

Respectfully,

43 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Ideally, your Sponsor is there to provide personal help, inspiration, motivation, and reassurance.

I recommend that you Read the LaunchPad lesson www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=22 and explore the linked web pages.

It is also very important to understand How to become an Awesome Sponsor: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

Best Wishes,

43 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Gyanendra;

I have requested that Support add a reference to the PSA Reassignment Tool on their "Solution": www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=26057 webpage as the Number 1 preference.

24 posts

Top Enrollers in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

From the badge description:
This badge is awarded to Team Leaders who are among the top 10 enrollers of PSAs and PRMs during any time in the last 30 days. Gold trim is added to the Team Leader who is the No. 1 TOP SFI enroller at any time during the last 30 days. PSAs and PRMs from S-Builder do not count toward the qualifications of this badge.

a Team Leader does not need to be "listed among the Top 10 Enrollers" at the end of the day, just among top 10 enrollers at "any time" (for example at 2 am) during the day. They might be surpassed later that same day by other Enrollers that are then listed as the final "Yesterday's Top (10) Enrollers" on the Growth Tab.

This would explain more than 10 Team Leaders having an instantaneous Top Enroller Badge for 30-days, without ever being shown on a daily (end of day) List.

43 posts

2 days ago

You can get a new Sponsor and keep your Downline Team, including your CSAs undisturbed.

Ask your current Sponsor, (or SFI Support) to Reassign you, to one of her suitable Downline.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34284

If language translation is a major problem, please tell them, so they can try to Reassign you accordingly.

Best Wishes,

21 posts

Direct Commissions (DC) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Thank you Tanja;

I too silently and painfully ask myself your QUESTION -- on occasion.

I concluded that it will usually attract at least some High-Authority attention, and hopefully a Clear Resolution.

This particular Thread has so far lead to unearthing several Contradictory Facts and/or Philosophies. I hope Technical, Documentary, and Executive branches will assure they all coincide.

A Caution/Warning must be accepted "for the GREATER Good".

12 posts

Where did my CSAs disappear? 480 CSA-s in Team Building #CSA

2 days ago

Hello Radoslav;

It appears you did not qualify for December EA Tier/Status/Rank-Benefits (no EA-Streak badge).

You therefore forfeited all CSCs and CSAs to the Second Home CSAs pool for December.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287

Congratulations, since You are qualified now, You will not have this happen for January.

21 posts

Direct Commissions (DC) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

This series of Posts by Gery (1-month ago)
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138765&sfiid=21505
runs COUNTER to my Post:

Problem

21 posts

2 days ago

Astro Auctions
There is no Purchase/Sale and no CV generated by a Win from Astro-Auctions (AA).
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1485798#post-1485798

AA Wins SHOULD NOT be shown on your SFI ("TripleClicks") Sales Report
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

Pricebenders Auctions
A Win from Pricebenders (PB) Auctions requires a Purchase/Sale (at a super-low price) to Buy the Win. www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=360177

The Purchase from Pricebenders generates CV, DC, CSC, and TO Commissions.

Sorry, I see you raised this issue 5-months ago.

8 posts

Warning: Hackers are now using Cricket Wireless name in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Warning: Skilled/Insiders
It appears that Phishers have hacked a rogue redirect page (fees) into the Legitimate website (cricketwireless.com/)

6 posts

This INFORMATION is NOT a *secret ! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

There might be Legal and Privacy considerations:
I suspect that US Lawyers will argue what information is "public" and what is "private" (paid members only), and what information can legally be posted to a "public" webpage such as the Flight Log (Ledger) versus a Paid Member`s Dashboard which only shows "My Fights" after "I" have paid to Bid on that Flight.

Just my thought,

118 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

3 days ago

Few items in SFI have a "standard value"!

TCredits for example range in price from $1.99 for 1-TCredit (plus 102-VP, etc.) to only $0.1283 each ($12.83 for 100) at Rewardicals where 7700-RT:
= $12.83 Donation
= $12.70 BitCoin
= $12.00 Gift Certificate (7800-RT = $13.00-GC ('type R'))
= $11.14 Commissions

PSAs similarly sell for less than $0.25-each from an ECA, up through $1.99 (Special Price/$7.00 Regular Price), to $3.90-each of 10 (including some VPs).

Building Something Great,

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Just for Fun:
The (British/English) Commonwealth has a population of 2.328 billion people - which is about 31% of the world's population.

6 posts

I didn't whitelist my email but it has been considered in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

SFI.com is not owned, nor operated by SFI Marketing Group. We use sfimg.com

When you state that your email "is considered" whitelisted, do you mean by:

1) SFI, who has credited you with the 100-VPs -- shown on your VP Ledger
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

-OR-
2) Your Email Internet Service Provider

I am sorry and puzzled why you want help to "correct" (cancel) whitelisting on either website.

1) You can stop receiving Optional emails at www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EmailManager

2) You can enable selected SMS Notifications and disable their email versions at
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NotificationsManager

I hope this helps you declutter your ISP email inbox, without cancelling either of your whitelists.