Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

PSA to Go source in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Hello Manuel,
A month ago there has been a thread in which it was explained by Mr. Gery. Please read it here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1573151#post-1573151
Hope this helps

4 posts

Hapy Christmas Eve in Recognition

16 days ago

Happy Christmas Eve to you too. All the best to you and your family, lots of love, health, happiness and prosperity.
To all SFI affiliates I wish lots of joy, health, happiness and sucess. May this New Year brings us all the best.
Happy Holidays!

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

18 days ago

I just tried to see how it works.

After redeeming some of my RTokens for cash, it displayed it will be in my Commission.
I went there:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex
And it is shown in the Commission balance:

Since the commission process has not started yet for December, I believe it will be included when the process is finished.
I believe you can use it already on TripleClicks if you have redeemed more then $7.00.
Hope this helps

7 posts

What are some of the best ways for promoting some products through blogging? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi Darko,
I would suggest you to do the test. Make two blogs with each options you mentioned. And see which one would have more success for yourself.

Personaly, I would go for the first option as people like to buy but do not want others to sell them stuff. People need to have a feeling they have made a choice. If you go for a second option, you should know the product you are promoting very well.

I hope this helped a little
Happy New Year and all the best.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

21 days ago

Thank you so much for this!
This will help us move our businesses forward.
My deep respect.
Happy New Year and all the best!

40 posts

Why SFI Has The Best Plan in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Gliceria,
Congratulations on being Guru again
Yes, it is great to be feel that peace. I am not trying to keep my badge anymore, I reply to help or sometimes to share something I heard, read or learnt. It is a wonderful feeling.
Happy New Year! Have a wonderful 2019!

40 posts

Why SFI Has The Best Plan in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

It is not something to worry about
The other day I was listening to one wise man who said - I am not a Guru ... if I say I am a Guru, other people would feel less worth then me and I would have a false feeling I am better then others. I do agree with this.
We should give our best to help other people with or without Guru badge.
Good day and Happy Holidays!

14 posts

RST Gift Certificate in Compensation #Compensation

23 days ago

Dear Tatjana,
As much as I have tried, with Gift Certificate you got by reddeming your RTokens you can only buy stuff from TripleClicks. The only way to gift your members, I can think of, is to buy PSAs which you can share to you members through Opti-build, co-op or by reassigning them.
Hope this helps.
Happy Holidays!

65 posts

Are the Bitcoins neccessary? in Ask Gery #Compensation

27 days ago

Hello Umo,
For some actions that we perform, we recieve Rewardical Tokens. Those tokens we can redeem for Bitcoins. We are not mining them here.

65 posts

27 days ago

Hello Captain Madhu,
So far, this was the best answer.
Since I started this thread, I tried everything suggested so far. Nothing works for my country.
I even tried to sell them with transfer to PayPal, but again ... not working for my country.
I will leave them on Blockchain. Maybe, when it becomes legal for our country, the value will be so high that will make me a millionaire
Yes, I do redeem my RT for TCredits. I tried to redeem them for Gift Certificate to give it as an incentive to my team members, but could not send it. Only I could use it on TripleClicks.
I do hope we convinced Mr. Gery that some of us can't have a ment use of Bitcoins.
Thanks for your time.
Have a great day.

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Every shop owner needs to take care about their business. To provide the best service to the customers. I believe every e-commerce website sends the Order reciept. My customers recieve Order reciept from my online store and when I enter shipping details in my e-commerce software they recieve Shipping information also. They do not go from TripleClicks or SFI but from my own website.

We should report unusual activities when we buy at RECA as it does affect our earnings as SFI affiliates. If there are unproffessional RECAs that do not fulfill their obligations, it would affect the Rewardical website reputation and also ours as its affiliates.

I would suggest you to be careful when buying at any online store. Check if there are contact information like address, phone number, etc ... Also check with which money processor your payment goes. Check if the RECA has a Return & Refund Policy also.

Hope this helps.

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Ratan,
As I have understood, TripleClicks do not refund for products sold by Rewardical ECAs. If you complain about some RECA store, they will be removed from the Rewardical website.
But, I believe you can ask for the refund in some way. For example, in my RECA payments are performed through PayPal. So, you can ask for a refund through PayPal. If that happenes, money are blocked untill seller provides the shipping tracking document. I had such situation from my Etsy store, I have provided a reciept from the Post office and the money was released.
You see, not only some sellers make fraudelent activities, some buyers do the same. They recieve the product and then they apply for the refund. In my experience, I had a tracking number and I could check where is the parcel, so this lady could not fulfill her action untill the end.
Hope this helps.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

I understand everything you say, but dear, please start another thread as this way people do not understand what we are talking about. It looks like in a conversation about Silver price on the world market you start talking about weather.
I saw you replied to Ana, but it seams she already knew that.

And now, this is not a complaint to you, but I have noticed several times, people start writing about something else as a reply in a thread and the thread loses its initial meaning. I my opinion, it is not polite at all.
Thanks again.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Tanja for reminding us.
But, you missed the point of this question - it seams some affiliates can trade their Bitcoins if they want cash while others are stuck with them. Or, in other words, while some affiliates can cash out their Rewardical Tokens others are forced to reedem them for other options which cannot be cashed out.
I asked Mr Gery if we can have similar options to be more equal with affiliates who know, want and have possibilities to trade Bitcoins.
With due respect, do not turn this thread in some other direction.
Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello Eduard,
It seams not that easy as it sounds:
Sells Not Supported
Coinbase does not currently support sells in your country. Subscribe to our blog to be notified when we add support for your country!

It seams some affiliates do not have the same opportunities as other affiliates due to their country's restrictions.

Thank you for your time.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

I suppose I could, but I do not know how. I found one website (coinbase.com) but did not know how to do it. At the end Blockchain blocked the money and I could not even try. As I said, I don't care about those money I lost, it was ment for testing. And I discovered I am not good at trading

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Lol, you should not say that . Now I have to do my best to convince you IT IS a GOOD idea.

Definitely the future is in the cryptocurrencies. Some countries have announced they are going to get rid of paper money in the near future. So, ofcourse, noone is against it nor asking to get rid of Bitcoins. Why spoil something that other people like?

I thought it might be some law that prohibits redemption in straight cash, that is why I asked. Different countries - different regulations. In regards to exploits and unhealty behaviours, there will always be some. Some people join different things just to find an opportunity to make freudelent activities. I believe there is no 100% safe environment on the internet. So if the exploits are possible for reedeming RTs for cash, why it would be different with Bitcoins?

I tried Bitcoins as I always have to try new things. If I don't try, I won't have an answer if my team member asks me what is the procedure to reedem RTokens for BTCs. Now, my intention is to stay away from them. I don't mind if I lost some money there - we have a proverb that says "every lesson we have to pay". (Curiosity kills the cat.)

As I know, in some countries Bitcoins are prohibited. In my country I found just one shop that accept Bitcoins and that is some software company. I believe the redemption in cash would be easier for the people who do not want to bother with buying and selling Bitcoins. Also, many countries do not except Silver bars.

Why do I wish the straight cash insteed of PSAs, for example? I believe in my own advertising. Never had luck with won or reassigned PSAs. Probably, with my own advertising I find people who are more like me (sorry more boring people are coming). But, on those advertising places, they do not accept Bitcoins nor Rewardical tokens.

And, at the end, as you always try to treat all affiliates equally, offer this possibility to the people who are not fond of Bitcoins.
Thank you for your time.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Sorry Randy,
It seams I am being stupid lately.
I do apologize. It won't happen again for sure.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Randy, you missunderstood it. Nothing fraudulent is about SFI. But, when the money goes to Blockchain wallet, there is nothing to do with SFI anymore. So, if I am ignorant as I am, anyone can fool me around for those BTC.
Noone wants to take away BTC, we are asking is there any other possibility to cash out RTokens.

65 posts

about 1 month ago

I suppose it is great for people who like and have time to follow the stock market. I believe I would not be good at it and also do not have time to be bothered by that. Not a great solution for people like me

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks all for the answers, but it seams my question is not well put.
I have tried almost all possibilities to reedem my RTs - for VPs, for TCredits, for Gift Certificates, for Bitcoins ...
I have also won almost everything on Astro Auctions ... the question is if there is a law that prohibit to cash out our RTokens for cash (money), so the Bitcoins are the only solution.
Thanks to my PSAs and CSAs I get a lot of RTokens. It would not be popular to win all products on Astro again so I am looking for a way to spend my RTokens, the final option is to give them away for charity

65 posts

about 1 month ago

Dear Mr. Gery, dear SFI family,

I have one question which may sound silly.
Few months ago I reedemed my Rewardical Tokens for the Bitcoins. Everything went fine but as I am ignorant about BTC I didn't know how to sell them. While searching how to that, my $30 are now less then $17.

So, my question would be - do we really need BTC as the only way to cash out our Tokens or we could reedem them for Gift Certificate which can be cashed out. (When I reedemed RTokens for Gift Certificate I could only use it by myself to buy something from TripleClicks - I could not cash it out, use it on Amazon nor give it away to my downline).

I mean, is there a law that prohibit cashing out our RTokens?

Thank you for the answer.

44 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I found another one:

According to Doctor Google the proper word should be
Reuben