Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

40 posts

My Observation in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #CSA #Team Building

23 hours ago

I was adding my CSAs in my free co-ops. I knew I am building somebody elses team, but I wanted to give those people something in return for my earnings. Also, when AA started, I gave them all few TCredits to try Astro Auctions.
But, you are right. We do earn on someones efforts.

5 posts

Little story in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you Jeannette for contribution and Happy Anniversary!
All the best!

5 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Olufunmilola for your reply.
Yes, we could make a world better place only if we try a bit harder.
Have a wonderful day!

5 posts

1 day ago

Hello friends,

The other day I heard one story which I decide to share with you.

Many of us make the presumptions which may not be true and we make our or other people lifes miserable. This is a story which may help you next time you feel stressful about something.

The businessman was returning home from his work after very hard and stressful week. It was Friday afternoon and he was sitting in a train reading the newspapers, trying to rest before he arrives home. Suddenly two boys started running and screaming up and down the passage. The man was interupted in his reading and he started feeling uncomfortable. Boys didn't stop, they continued with their running and noise. The businessman started being highly iritated and started thinking how bad-mannered they are, how their parents did not teach them how to behive and at the end he decided to tell their parents to calm them down.

He got up and went straith to their father who was sitting silently in his seat. The businessman approach the man and told him how his boys missbehive, how he did not teach them to behive properly and so on. The other man lifted his eyes and said to the businessman that he is right in everything he just said, he appologized to the businessman and said - You see, my wife and their mother passed away, we are returning home from her funeral, and you are right ... I haven't thought them how to behive and I don't know what should I tell them to calm them down. But you are right and I appologize.

Can you imagine how the businessman felt after that? In his anger he never assumed something like that might happen. So, before we make any presumption, we should think twice what could caused unpleasant situation before we say anything.

Hope you liked the story and find it helpful.
Have a great day.

5 posts

konacno in Serbia #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Čestitam Miro!

20 posts

And the flight drops? in Compensation

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

20 posts

And the flight drops? in Compensation

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Neocekivana znacka in Serbia #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Čestitam, zaista vredna nagrada i značka.
Samo napred!

7 posts

Can we do this better? in Sales

8 days ago

8 posts

Moze li se pojasniti ? in Serbia #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

9 days ago

Poštovana Jelena,
Pick The Bid (PTB) nagradu dobija onaj koji pogodi tačnu vrednost. Nema gore, dole nego baš tačnu vrednost. Ali ni to nije 100% garancija da ćete osvojiti ovu nagradu. Ako neko stavi tačnu vrednost pre Vas, on će osvojiti nagradu. Ostale nagrade se izvlače nasumično. Znači da tu veliki uticaj ima sreća. Želim Vam više sreće sledeći put.
Pozz.

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

10 days ago

Thank you dear,
In fact, it is not generous but, as I am thinking more about it, it would be very practical. All affiliates would see earnings much faster, leaders would have less people to work with, Opti build would be more efficient as a lot of "holes" prevent equal distribution of affiliates. If leaders are worried about low income, they can have more PSAs in width and much fuller generations. Now we have the generations with only one person in some branches.

And let me share a story with all of you. I shared it with my team recently. I heard it quite a long ago and I try to live accordingly.
One wealthy man saw other man who was very poor, and he asked God: "You gave me so much, but look how poor he is, why didn't you give him something?" God answered: "I gave him YOU."

Best wishes to all.

139 posts

11 days ago

Hello Richard,
Thank you for your time. I really like your suggestions. In fact, the main problem is not 1500VP/125TC AD. Mostly it is not. Problem occures as it is promoted as a free business and then we suggest new affiliates to buy NMP, then TCredits. The more serious problem, in my opinion, are much smaller commissions. Many people are crossed with that but decided to be silent and slowly giving up. What can I say to someone after 3 years here when he/she sees $0 commission? I really like this company and I will probably be the last one to leave. That is why I participate in those debates.

One idea that crossed my mind, I was thinking about more fair commission distribution ... what if we have TO from 5 or 6 compresed generations instead of 12 . That way we would split 48% of CV in 5 shares which equals 9,6% to each. With 12 generation we have TO 4%. Ok, this would hit the senior leaders (I would have to give up of 3 generation that I already have, but do not mind). But we would have more stable teams without tantrums all the time.

Now, I expect the senior leaders will say "throw her to the lions (at least 3 of them)."

But, I am really sorry to see my downline struggling and I have no power to help them (Opti build and free coops are something that I am already doing). Anyway, I know Mr. Gery is always trying to please us so I believe he will think about something that will lift the spirit in those who are really downhearted.
Thanks once again for a healthy brainstorming.
Wishing you all the best.

5 posts

Finding Happiness! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Many would say opposite to happiness is sadness. But you know what? It is not. Opposite od happiness is bordom.
We have forgotten to find excitment in the small things. We are wishing other things to be happy, but in fact, happiness is already here. We just need to discover what we enjoy doing and DO IT! Simple as that! Happiness is not somewhere over the rainbow.

16 posts

Free Bid ne radi!!!! in Southern Europe #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Poštovani,
Free bid nema veze sa statusom. Free bid je osmišljen da svi članovi mogu da probaju Astro Aukcije. Uslov je da član nikad do sad nije ucestvovao na AA.
Evo izvod iz obaveštenja:
Effective immediately, if you haven’t yet tried Astro, we’ll be allowing one free participation
(Na snazi odmah, ako niste probali Astro jos uvek, dozvolicemo vam jedno besplatno učešće).
Pozz,

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hello Andja,
It says "post on or after 11/4/2018"
It seams you already used Stream post points and they went in Octobar's VPs.
You will get the points if you post on or after 4th November.
Hope I helped.

6 posts

Kontakt sa ECA in Southern Europe #Marketing

11 days ago

Poštovana Amna,
Uglavnom ECA prodavnice imaju i telefon. Ukoliko nema i ne mozete sa kontaktirate prodavca, predlažem da pošaljete tiket podršci.

7 posts

SFI do something fast delay is dangerious in Compensation

12 days ago

Thank you very much. I will try that.
Have a greet day!

7 posts

SFI do something fast delay is dangerious in Compensation

12 days ago

Hello Joseph,
They can have their commission on the Payoneer card.
But, have you treid to reedem RTokens for BTC? I did it the last week and the BTC are already in my wallet. For some reason I couldn't reedem $25 or $26, then I tried for $30 and it went through. What I don't like now, is that I need to find a way to sell these BTC and I don't know how. I have never been interested in BTC and now I am ignorant about that.
Hope I helped. If someone knows how to deal with BTC I will be glad to hear.
All the best.

139 posts

14 days ago

Dear Mirjana,
You don't need to thank me our anyone else for anything. What ever we did, that was our decision.
The biggest problem that I see is this: Start FREE, no obligation, and no purchase requirements ever ... you can see all this on the Registration pages. But then we talk about setting obligatory purchase of 1200VPs for EAs ... or buying 1TC as AD each day. In my opinion, which might be wrong, inconsistency is ruining our reputation. I appologize if anyone found this offensive.

139 posts

14 days ago

Hi Ratan,
I agree with you 100%.
When I first joined SFI there was an old FastTrack program, that ment when you join and do the Launchpad lessons you get 500VPs and if you do it in the first 24 hours you would get extra 250VPs as a reward. You could, if lucky enough with Daily Grand and E365 drawings, go for "free" the first two months. In that time, SFI would enter into your blood stream.

I didn't participated the auctions as there were "strong" players who would won everything that comes into their sight. I was just spending my TCs on the auctions to exchange them for MRPs. But never complained about it. There were people who were more brave then me and I never had hard feelings. Unfortunately, the people who were winning the most, now are the ones who are the most judgemental towards other people. It is so sad.

Now, when people are earning $0 they really do not want to invest $36 every month. Instead, they will invest those money in advertising and try to go EA with the smallest investments.

I have said several times - many people are here to sell not to buy! I joined SFI so I could open my ECA store. Now it is gone. If we look that way, the main reason I joined SFI doesn't exist anymore. We were advertising SFI as the most versatile earning possibility on the internet and everyone found their piece of the puzzle that they liked the most. Now, the main and, according to many, only way to earn is to build the team. Many people are not good at it and they are now lost. They do not know what to do. Other people decided to earn by participating the auction ... with Flip-it option, but it is gone.

I don't judge anyone for their decisions, we all made our choice how we wish to build our business, but many of us are now blocked to do so. My commission got much smaller, I had to do some radical cuttings (cancel my webinar room, stop with gift certificates and so on). But I will continue to do advertising for my team untill the earnings alow me.
As, at the end ... I have an ill child that I need to feed. I have made a decision, I will not be giving away my home money anymore untill I don't have any influence on building my business.

31 posts

No Pricebenders anymore? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

16 days ago

Hello Tanja,
Mr. Gery did say few days ago we can say goodbye to PB soon, but not formal annoucement so far.
Maybe that is a reason or some maintanance issues. I suppose we will see soon.

52 posts

What is your the very first step when you get new PSA? in Team Building #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi Boris,
When I got a new PSA, this is what I do:
1. Initiate Icebreaker
2. Send my own welcome letter
3. Try to find that person on social network platforms.

In my welcome letter I have few paragraphs:
1. I introduce myself and ask them to spare few minutes to read the message through the end
2. Introduce a business opportunity and TC store with few sentences
3. Remind them to log in their office through www.sfimg.com with their SFI ID and password (I had some people who used to try logging in through registration link)
4. Send them the link for training www.sfimg.com/path
5. Offer them my help and send them a link to my Facebook profile page for easier communication.

Sometimes I wonder if that is too much?
Thank you for this brainstorming.

22 posts

Forum Guru Badge Earned! in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations Sergei!
Well done. You have been sharing good, positive reply to fellow affiliates and this is a reward for being there for other people. Just keep going!
All the best!

9 posts

Are You Addicted To Using Smart Phone Too Much ??? in Marketing #Marketing

19 days ago

Hello Bruce,
Great theme.
As I am getting older and my arms shorter, I don't use a smart phone that much but I spend a lot of time on my tablet.
Anyway, I frankly answerd the questions you posted and lucky me - it seams I am not addicted.
My husband would not agree though (BTW he says I am addicted, then he goes to check his emails before the morning coffee).
Have a great day and thank you.

5 posts

Online books in Sales #Sales

21 days ago

Hello,
Go to TC website and type what kind of books you are looking for in a search box.
I don't think I saw such content lately, but it might show up in your search.
Hope I helped.