Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

Getting started in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi!

Because it's just for new affiliates.

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start!
news.sfimg.com/2018/04/25/goodbye-class-cash-hello-smart-start/

Smart Start update
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=122605

Good Lusk!

Lado

30 posts

Useless Information in Miscellaneous #PSA

12 days ago

Hi!
With regard to translations, the machine can not replace a person.Translations between the languages of the same language group are fairly solid.A catastrophe is a translation into a language from another language group.To some extent, they are really funny.But when it comes to serious matters, fun with funny translations ends.

Once, but not very far back, Google translator offered the ability to choose the word.Now, Google translator offers only two, definitive translations.Which of these is better?If one do not know the language in which are translating,there's no way to check what is sending but by default, we usually send the worst.
A little fun and laughter does not hurt anyone of course to some extent.

Have a nice day!

Lado

6 posts

Past Helpful Feature for todays PTP Game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

21 days ago

HI!
It is good to know

PTP game is back!
news.sfimg.com/2017/10/02/ptp-game-is-back/
October 2, 2017 by csi4admin

Have a fun!

Lado

39 posts

When is the best time to invest monetarily in SFI ? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

23 days ago

Hi!

To the excellent answers, I would only add:

Read and understand at least 14 Chapter Lessons from LAUNCHPAD.Gradually and if necessary, choose from the rest of the lessons.Contact your sponsor, co-sponsor, or Upline Team Leaders, visit regularly and participate in a forum.
Read a lot.This will make the "big picture" more clearly visible.The question, of whether to invest, is lost.The rest will only matter how much and in what.

Knowing and understanding is the key.

Regards

Lado.

4 posts

Problem downloading the start video in Getting Started #Getting Started

24 days ago

Hi!

Where do you try to download a video?Perhaps from Youtube?What Internet browser do you use?

Lado

21 posts

SFI badges in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hi!
This can help you understand green streak.
New for August: “Green Streak” badges!

news.sfimg.com/2017/08/01/new-for-august-green-streak-badges/

Lado

25 posts

Auto Send/Auto Compose in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi!

As long as the daily entries are few, the personal letter of welcome is the best.But it's true when there are a lot of entries a day, it's hard to send it to each one.
In such cases,a compromise is needed and autoresponder(the Automatic Answering Machine) is an acceptable way.
Although I do not like the answering machine,I will not hesitate to use also this way when necessary.
For now, I still have no experience with this kind of programs (I have not yet found myself in a situation where I should use them.)So,this is just IMHO.

Good Luck!

Lado

10 posts

In which currency? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Hello!

Here is the reason why it was disallowed:

Goodbye, Ask SC. Hello, Great Questions!

news.sfimg.com/2016/05/03/goodbye-ask-sc-hello-great-questions/

Have a nice day!

Lado

10 posts

Language barrier no longer a problem in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi!

In principle, this should be the case.The machine does not have to replace the human factor.In any case, it is very helpful, but only if you master at least 60% at least one foreign language.The translation of the language from one to the language of the other linguistic group is one very big confusion so far.

I have received many messages and letters were translated into my native language.I could not even understand the message nor the letter so much that I could understand what was actually going on.It was clear to me that the sender did not understand the languages of the translator.

I had to learn English myself, without a single minute lecture on English.I still have problems when I try to read spoken text (say Youtube and where the subtitles are supported), after one or two sentences in the text I'm losing.Why? What I see and what I hear is quite something else. And when I find a record, how to pronounce, but again faced with the Gordian knot.How to shape a voice by those signs.Yes, every language is really straightforward as long as it is a word about mother tongue.

From curiosity, I made some experiments with my friends who are different from different languages around the world.The text was already pre-agreed and familiar to all participants.The received translations were far from what it meant.
The next attempt was the same text.We translated each sentence separately.For all the participants, it was overcome in this attempt.The result was incomparably better.

I prefer the original.I'll take care of the translation myself.It is true that I also help with my second natural language.

This present composition is also formed in this way.

Good Luck!

Lado

33 posts

One Bus Stop for recycling in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi!

I do not like the term recycling PSAs and CSAs.But I fully believe that in most cases, reassignment is the right solution precisely because of language problems.As a sponsor you have an excellent chance of reassigning to a member of the same country.Higher rank, more options.The activity or inactivity is more often than not, an old acquaintance and constant in our business.

"... it does not make any sense recycling inactive team members to further create more frustrations to the receiver."

Frustrations to the receiver?A high likelihood of frustration is if the recipient is a novice himself.If receiver has processed at least the basic parts of LAUNCHPAD, the possibility of frustration is much less likely.
Should your sponsor (from another country) reassign you to your fellow citizens, would you be frustrated (as a recipient)?
Already due to the conversation in the native language, it is very likely that this member will become active later, if not immediately.Another positive consequence is support for team building.

Have great success!

Lado

17 posts

What about K-Pop? in Suggestion Box #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello!

In the past 2013, we already had a Music section in TripleClicks with SFI Radio.Personally I liked it very much.But later it was discontinued for certain reasons.

Have a nice day!

Lado

15 posts

Forums For Affiliates From Different Countries in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi!

I was personally in Cameroon many times.I do not want to, and even less, a debate about language.
I suggest that you contact Team Leaders in Cameroon.You will certainly find who will be ready, of course with your support and help, to create a national forum.

I wish you a lot of success!

Lado

15 posts

Forums For Affiliates From Different Countries in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi!

I found this list on my (damaged) disk that I managed to restore.

Complete list of Country Forums:

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=41 North America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=42 Eastern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=43 Middle Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=44 Northern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 Southern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=46 Western Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=47 Caribbean
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=48 Central America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=49 South America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=50 Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=51 Eastern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=52 Southern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=53 South-Eastern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=54 Western Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=55 Eastern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=56 Northern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=57 Southern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=58 Western Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=59 Oceania
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=60 Melanesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=61 Micronesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=62 Polynesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=63 United Arab Emirates
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64 Argentina
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=65 Australia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=66 Bosnia And Herzegovina
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=67 Bangladesh
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=68 Brazil
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=69 Canada
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=70 Chile
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=71 Colombia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=72 Algeria
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=73 Spain
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=74 France
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=75 United Kingdom
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 Ghana
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=77 Croatia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=78 Indonesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=79 India
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=80 Italy
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=81 Kenya
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=82 Sri Lanka
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=83 Morocco
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=84 Macedonia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=85 Mexico
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=86 Malaysia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87 Nigeria
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=88 Nepal
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=89 Philippines
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90 Pakistan
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=91 Romania
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92 Serbia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=93 Russian Federation
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=94 United States
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=95 South Africa

Have a nice Sunday!

Lado

18 posts

I got a PSA, but not an email from SFI??? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi!

I also do not receive a message only when Code 0 is. My PSAs with Code 0 can be found in Genealogy but even they are always in reacap. The reason is because the old (corrupt) e-mail address is in my old advertisement.
The page is also linked to this same address.This confusion stems from the time when I had no idea of the concept(now I know at least where I made a mistake).I can not get as far back as possible to fix what to fix to.So my old commercials still work.Support on the side is nothing, but I'm not surprised it's free.Thus, anyone still finds a random, lost advertisement. The score is after the entry, code 0.

I wish you all a nice day!
Lado

9 posts

Tripleclicks Membership in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

2 months ago

We had a similar thread recently...
The conclusions are:

1. When you log into SFI, you are automatically logged in TripleClicks and
Rewardical site...from the RW tab you can reach the REWARDICAL SEARCH
but, also, the Localvantia Search.
The difference between these two is that you are logged into RW site automatically,
but, for Localvantia you can reach the Search there but, you are NOT logged in.

2. The logins for ALL ZING NETWORK sites are the same.
But, if you want to go from TripleClicks to SFI, you will need to log in.
All SFI Affiliates are by default members of TripleClicks....but, not all TC Members
are SFI Affiliates.

You can go from TripleClicks to SFI just clicking that blue SFI pointed by
arrow.

Hello!

Thank you, Tanja for further clarifications.Now I get more clear about it, especially, about ZING NETWORK.

Lado

9 posts

Tripleclicks Membership in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi!

To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases.

Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging.

It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client.

For more information and help, see here:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp

Good Luck!

Lado

13 posts

E365 award in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

2 months ago

Hi!

I am also an E365 Champion. I received recognition's certificate by e-mail with a download link.By clicking on the link, the recognition certificate was stored securely.Just a month or two later, I had to replace the e-mail address because hacker break-in.In this case, the certificate would be lost.But we can always contact SUPPORT.

If you do not empty your mailbox or you have not changed your e-mail address, you have some hope that your certificate is still waiting for download.

Good Luck!

Lado

19 posts

Can I transfer TCredits or MRPs and Rewardical Tokens to another Affiliate? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi!

I see, you have been a Fifth year member of SFI.Congratulations!

For now, you can trasfer only TCredits.To transfer TCredits, at least the EA status is required.

I suggest using a search box in SFI AC.Here you can find answers to most questions.

Have a great success!

Lado

19 posts

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion in Ask Gery #Contests

3 months ago

Hello!

It was just such a case today.I used all possible SFI/TC,SFI.NEWS and everything else, search engine without success.Two and a half hours.This was the first time that I had to use Google.I had the answer in 10 seconds.
I felt like a real fool.
Yes.I used keywords.In the end, I only discovered, not warm water, that I chose the wrong words that have the same meaning.English is very difficult for self-learners, because there is a lot of phrases.

Never give up!

Lado

16 posts

Someone is chat with me, but I cannot get access to that chat in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Usually this is just a refresh issue. Just try refreshing the screen.

No it is not help refresh page.

Best regards
Svend

Hello!

I agree with you, refreshment has no effect.Curiosity did not give me peace, so I tried 4 different browsers(Opera,Firefox,Cyberfox,Vivaldi all 64 bit).In all four, the same problems appeared.I do not know what's wrong.But I think it could be a typo error, in the code.But it is just IMHO.

Regards,

Lado

8 posts

Setting up the filter to View VP by Country, by Class of a Month? in Suggestion Box #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello!

You can see what you want here.

See Power Rank Leaderboard If you want to. select the filter as desired
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank

See your Power Rank trend for last 3 months
www.sfimg.com/PopUp/historicalRanks

See Country Leaders Leaderboard If you want to. select the filter as desired
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country

Have a lot of satisfaction!

Lado

16 posts

Someone is chat with me, but I cannot get access to that chat in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Hello!

Same with me.I changed two browsers, the result is the same.It has often happened to me that communication was easy (it was for some reason unknown to me) that was interrupted.
I also cleaned up the Browser and the computer, and it's unsuccessful.

Have a nice Sunday!

Lado

15 posts

New Member Pack in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello!

Thank you Zoran for the information.I searched everywhere possible, but I can not find it anywhere.Please, could you send me a link from this message?

Have a nice day!

Lado

Hello Lado! I'm happy to give you a link. I wish you a lot of success in the future!

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1326849#post-1326849

Hello !

Thank you, Zoran for the link!

Have a nice weekend!

Lado

Veruj mi,sada lakše dišem!