Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

12 posts

Redem tokken in Team Building #CSA

21 hours ago

Hi Chalid! Do you know that you must became EA to keep your CSA?
Q: Do I have to maintain my EA status to keep the CSAs I acquire?
Yes! It’s VITAL that you maintain your EA status. Otherwise, ALL of your CSAs will be forfeited, no matter how you’ve acquired them.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357 / Jimmy.B :-)

9 posts

How to change your Photo? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Yahya! Have you tried to change your photo here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto?referrer=search / Jimmy.B :-)

9 posts

Congratulations to Rejamil Haque & Abdul Mumin Hussein in Recognition

3 days ago

Hi Rupayan! Congratulations to your workers, I also wish they build strong teams and being succesful with us here at SFI, We all wish that all of us will get succes here,keep on doing every day actions and advertise everyday and learn some more everyday and you will be on the way to succes.. / Jimmy.B :-)

6 posts

Affiliates from Dominican Republic Making TC Purchases in Sales #Auto-Delivery #PSA #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Kenisha! Is this something you can use maybe?
A special TripleClicks program designed to address the payment "roadblocks"--inability to use/accept credit cards, PayPal, etc.--experienced by many ECAs and customers outside of the U.S. and Canada. One important aspect of LocalPay is TCurrency, which allows customers outside of the US and Canada to buy anything at TripleClicks and earn Rewardical Tokens exactly the same as if they paid by cash, check, credit card, PayPal, etc.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216990&referrer=search / Jimmy.B :-)

9 posts

Helping your EA's in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Seth! You can always help your EA with a gift certificat so he or she can step up in rank,It was what I did to step up to STL../ Jimmy.B :-)

71 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hey! I'm sorry but the new game Hidden is far too difficult if you are not good at English as I guess many here are not, the only ones that earns on it like badges etc are those who understand the English grammar very well, sad to say but for me it gives nothing.. / Jimmy.B

12 posts

Get help from your keyboard! :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hi Marilyn! I have very much problem with the gramma, so please help me with how to "fix settings" on my keyboard; I dont have a clue about how to do it?.. /Jimmy.B :-)

8 posts

Surprise Future International ! in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 days ago

Hi Keshav! Im with you 200% I love this, every day is a suprise, and everything doing it better for us affiliates and TLs, its the best thing ever! I will never regret that I join to be one in the SFI family.. / Jimmy.B :-)

40 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Scott! thank you for this , it give me a lot of motivation I gonna share this to my team and hope they feel the same like me.
It was the best I read for a long time just in terms of motivation and corporate spirit, you became just one of my idols here at SFI, and I will follow your advice til the end..
You really got everything about how to take care of your business.. thank you now I must advertising some more. / Jimmy.B :-)

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Mohammed! I think I should buy alot of PSAs and PRMs and build up some reca store, and bid alot on AA all thing I want I should lay overbids just to be sure to get the items I want.. That what I gonna do if I have this money.. / Jimmy.B :-)

24 posts

13000 CSA's in Suggestion Box #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Scott! it seems like a good advice and they listen to you to, now can every one who have not seen it yet clearly see it ,miss this and you have to go to a optician and looked up your eyes,thank you for your advice and hope that many more try to step up a step in rank and dont miss this great opportunity from SFI.. / Jimmy.B :-)

22 posts

Can I convert from TCredits to Versa Points? in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hi Ayesha! just use your TCredits on Astro Auction and you can win both RW and VP and some other useful stuff, find this tread if you want to see one who had win some of both.. and the RW can you redeem to VP at the rewardical ledger. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132913 / Jimmy.B :-)

10 posts

Grow Something Great in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Kimberly!
I love this story, a perfect explanation for how you can make your team grow without being complicated, thanks, I took it to 100% and will use it for my "tree".. have a nice day! / Jimmy.B :-)

11 posts

My goals for the 3rd. year with SFI! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Mihai! congrats to your second year here, and I hope you reach your goals at the end of your second year, its a good plan to work with.
As Antoine de Saint- Exupery said : A goal without a plan is just a wish. and with this words he hit the bullseye,
I tried to think of this words every day.
I have a similar plan that I intended to struggle to cope with before the end of my second year. I think everyone of us need a goal to fight for or otherwise its easy to be comfortable and do nothing. / Jimmy.B :-)

40 posts

Scam or not in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

8 days ago

Hi Norman! I have also get one mail like this from one of my PSAs but I dont trust it and just send mail throw my gmail and did not take this offer to pay someone just to answer, I think it is just a scam.. / Jimmy.B :-)

15 posts

Country Champion in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hi Muhammad! did she got 5000vp? I read this at the e365: COUNTRY CHAMPION
As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge. / Jimmy.B :-)

15 posts

Knock Out Trivia Points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hi! this is my score from yesterday before and after my 3 free plays before:2974 trivia points after: 3005 TP
and today when I start to play my scores was 2933 TP and after my 3 free plays I only come up to 2959 TP. I not even reach my startpoints from yesterday ..
Like I said before it feels like I just stand at the same point and stomping and not coming anywhere exept going backwards..

21 posts

Urgent help needed. Forum gurus, please help in Team Building #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Hi Omede! You can send them to her with a gift certificat, read all about it here.. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993 / Jimmy.B :-)

16 posts

is it hopeless in Getting Started

10 days ago

Hi Biljana! To build a own business isnt easy and to get earnings from it requires both time,patience,persistence and some investment if you want to get forward faster with your succes, like they said that Rom wasent build in one day, to build a succesfull home business can take weeks,months or even years,
It depends on how much you want to work,luck and lots of other factors that must sue to succeed, as said SFI is genuine business and not scam as get rich quick concept who only works if you play lotto and have the luck to win etc, so my recommendation to you is to get some more patience and try some more income sources SFI offers and not just to try selling TripleClicks stuff, I have been here for a little longer then you and for the moment I cant say that Im succesfull instead I see it like the first year or 2 I will invest in my future and build a large succesful team and I try all income sources SFI offers and read and learn every day what to do and not, see it this way that is your own business you build from the ground and SFI offer every marketings aids etc for free, if you gonna buy an already succesful business and earn money from it after your first month you will be pay many thousends of $.. good luck with your own homebusiness and take one day at a time and aim at your goals and do something everyday with your business that bring you closer your goals and the succes.. READ &LEARN TO LEAD & EARN, DREAM BIG & AIM HIGH.. only you can take you there no one else.. and if you need help with something we are all here to help with advice etc you find some good advice here: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index / Jimmy.B :-)

15 posts

11 days ago

Hi! Yes Stephen thats the point I mean and this points changes for me every day and not once every 30th day, every day must I play to get the points that I lost from the day before, It feels that I never can step up in points I just stay on the same place and stumps and that was the question if thats the way it should be or is it just me that have that problem? Jimmy.B :-)

15 posts

11 days ago

So its normal that the score view different from day to day? I thought the score was drawn once a month and not daily like it do for me.. thank you all for the answers I do not know if I become much wiser of it ,but its normal to lose scores daily as I understand it.. :-)

16 posts

My  Step-It-Up Group mail today! in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Marilyn! very nice letter for them who likes to read alot, what I know people do not like to read long letters so I try to keep them short so the reader isnt just delete it or ignore it (like I do before ) , I just send them this: Hi team! hows it going? hope you all feel fine, have you seen this: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132572 if not just check it out ,all of us have a great opportunity to get 500 CSAs (Co-Sponsored affiliate) least for free by grow in rank one step , to you affilates just grow to EA and you got 500 CSAs and so on, let the hunt begin and see how many of us who likes to build a great big business with alot of members.. COME ON NOW AND START WORKING IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFES.. how to become EA can you find here: www.sfimg.com/EA / jimmy.b :-)

34 posts

I feel losing hope. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

11 days ago

Hi Charrise and Welcome to SFI! dont losing hope you are one of us now so keep on going on ,because its gonna be more amazing when you are in it and know how everything works here at the SFI, We all in SFI are with you so keep on going forward and dont lose hope.. / Jimmy.B ;-)

15 posts

11 days ago

Hi Raymond! I mean the points I got when I play Knock Out Trivia, pollpoints isnt that what you get when you play Gold Streak? :-)