Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

21 posts

Hidden Words in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Yes I do remember, the first word was home. And I immediately typed FAMILY but was rejected.

21 posts

1 day ago

Yes that's true, but errors can only be corrected when spelt out, if everyone keeps quite the game developer thinks the game is free of error. Thanks

21 posts

2 days ago

Thanks Tanja, I had to submit the post in a hurry, I hope it's moved to bug report.

21 posts

2 days ago

Morning everyone. I think I encounter a wrong word at HIDDEN, or possibly I forgot how to spell FAMILY. I had typed Family and got bounced 3times used 4random clues to reveal the words but FAMILLY was said to be correct

I guess it needs to be checked. Great game with the foxes Hidding the Letters. loving it. Cheers

Lawal S

10 posts

Astro Auction's Magic!! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Congratulations Joseph that's a great win from Astro, you keep playing and more surprises such as Rocket box and VIP bonus could be open to you. Cheers

Lawal S

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nedeljko Stjepanovic! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Nedeljko, you have done great to become the Champion of your class, keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

179 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Thanks Mr Gery, making CLUES as part of Astro Constellation Prize sounds cool.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations Edith, you did great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

179 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Thanks Mr Gery for the great game. I thought we would have Free Clues daily just like Free Match Sticks and Moves at Zackjack and Poker. But all same thanks .

Lawal S

15 posts

Wow, wow, wow, I won!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

5 days ago

Congratulations Toyin, nice win. I guess the HIDDEN game is one interesting game. Keep playing and you will have more wins attending your way. Cheers

Lawal S

13 posts

Why did not get T-Time bonus every day? in Eager Zebra #Contests #TCredits

6 days ago

It's a game that involves drawing winners at random, once you don't get picked you enter again, but for a maximum of 18times daily. I have just won 2Tcredit in the previous hour. Keep trying.

Lawal S

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaldeen A. L.! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations Kamaldeen, you have done great to become the champion of your class. Keep up the good work and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

15 posts

You Won't Make It So Just Give Up!!!!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

A little word of encouragement can bring out the best in one, and a little discouragement can let one retire into their shell of shame. But with little encouragement or discouragement, one must learn to stick to the goal irrespective of those who surrounds you. Keep to your goals and make it live!!!!

Lawal S

22 posts

Going EA is valuable and Important. in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

I see going EA as a self motivation to want to go BTL and so on. If an affiliate is not motivated to go EA it's not possible for such an affiliate to rise in rank. EA calls on BTL, BTL calls to STL.......and before you know it DTL is here.
Play the EZ games, do your dailys, play at Astro and so on before you know it, you are an EA.

Lawal S

3 posts

Destiny in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Nice write-up Tshering, thoughts, words, actions, habit and character........it really tells more about who we are. Who we are most times tells of the future we tend to live in. Cheers

Lawal S

16 posts

Invest Now For Future Profits Part1: TIME/PATIENCE = EXPERIENCE in Team Building

16 days ago

Thanks Herman, patience truly is a great tool needed in building a potential income that will last through years. Affiliates must understand how important it is to patiently keep building their team. Remember only few start up with SO, therefore one has to keep looking in the right direction to have those ones on the team. Thanks

Lawal S

10 posts

I Earn Recurring Income With SFI By Growing A Team Of Affiliates in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Thanks Tommie, I also agree with sales at Tripleclicks as it's one of the major income source at SFI. With 5 team members having 125Tcredits as Standing Order, one makes enough income to purchase same. Lots of benefits here. Thanks for sharing

Lawal S

11 posts

Astro Auctions: Last 2 Bidders Identified? in Suggestion Box

19 days ago

Nicely done, Tanja was right. The Runner Up's name is now been displayed. I bet it's a source of encouragement to the runner up to do better. Thanks

Lawal S

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

20 days ago

Congratulations Anna, it's a great win. I won my first rocket box too yesterday, it was exciting. Keep playing more wins are on the way. Congratulations

Lawal S

19 posts

Monthly actions in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

22 days ago

This is a very nice breakdown for team members. It will help set up monthly goals for anyone that's just joining SFI. Am bookmarking this already. Thanks for sharing

Lawal S.

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

27 days ago

That's right Jenny, especially for those who wants to make EA in the first few days of the month. With one Tcredits it's possible to earn 100VP and Rewardicals, Yes, because I have earned 120VP with just a Tcredit in Astro. So it's a good idea.

And for your question, the last day for redemption will be 22nd. Thankss for sharing

Lawal S

196 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vidadi Ramazanov! in Recognition

27 days ago

Congratulations Vidadi, you have done great to have become the Champion of your class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

11 posts

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Thanks Mr David and Aina, I do appreciate. I had entered all entry from 156 in even numbers to 168, but got tensed on the final day to check again and so I decided the best Fall Out will be at 175, and it is. Thanks

11 posts

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Hello everyone, just wondering what the shares for Time Machine will look like today. Yes, I say it's a perfect Fall Out for the movies as it's smiling at position 175 for the past few hours, and as I remember that was my last pick before it ended.

Ops and also, today is my birthday, so I guess am going to have to celebrate my birthday with the Jackpot shares at Asto Auction. Cheers guys

Lawal S

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diellza Polloshka! in Recognition

29 days ago

Congratulations Diellza, you did great to have become the Champion of your class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Congrats

Lawal S