Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

6 posts

Fake Signups. What can you do? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

6 hours ago

Hello Bijesh, I understand how you feel about the fake sign ups, but one thing you should understand for every opportunity given someone will always take advantage to make profits in the wrong way. As long as online business will continue to exist fake sign ups will continue. My advice to you is work more on advertising to those around you whom you can see, and make online advertisement a second option but a good one as well.

It's better to have one signups per day that works from one on one advertisement than 100sign up from online advertisement that wont work. Do not give up, just keep doing what you like to do and you will have success. Cheers

Lawal S

105 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

17 hours ago

This is one development I have hoped for before now. It's still lovely to see it kick start. I am set for the Gold trim ESB badge quest point. Thanks Mr Gery.

Lawal S

134 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

2 days ago

Hello Vladmir, personally I think this is one good change SFI has made. I have been able to see now how much I need to focus on growing income. My badge Quest points had depended on TC badges before now, but now am working on returning to the Grand Masters Arena for both badges.
The Spin and Win was not so challenging for me and most times I forget to Spin, but with this you can earn 10,000Rewardicals monthly, I think its worth it. Cheers

Lawal S

10 posts

i won rewardical token in Getting Started

3 days ago

Great win Abdulwahag. Rewardical is very rewarding, so keep entering the draw daily and you win get more chance to win greater prizes. Keep it up

Lawal S

195 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Shirley Baley! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Shirley, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ana B.! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Ana, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

18 posts

For Muslims in Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lashonda Adams-Head! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations Lashonda, you have done great to have become the Champion of your class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

11 days ago

Thanks for the change so far, I guess it is more flexible than it use to be. Sponsor ratings as well had to go, or just great with the VP still available for claiming. Thanks Sir Gery

Lawal S

11 posts

Card King Win! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Team Building

14 days ago

Great win David, thats awesome and a payback for playing Card King. Keep it up and more wins and bonues will attend your way. Congratulations.

Lawal S

42 posts

How much and what kind of information do we send to the team? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Try simplifying your information so they can quickly understand your points. Also information relating to Team building, bonus, Rewardical bonus, Flash sales, and other bonus sales should be shared among you team. Information that is quickly disseminated could be acted upon to yield positive results. Cheers

Lawal S

206 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gergely Nagy! in Recognition

14 days ago

Congratulations Gergely, you have done great to have become the champion of your class. Keep it up and the sky will never be you limit. cheers

Lawal S

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Manuel Kadzban! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulation to Manuel, you have done great to have become the Champion of your class. Keep it up and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S.

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Terence Douglas! in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations Terence, you did great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

246 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Elvedina Jakupovic! in Recognition

17 days ago

Congratulations Elvedina, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep it up and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

20 posts

Daily Crown Winner in Recognition #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Congratulations Eveldina, to u have done well, it's a great win. Keep playing Eager Zebra games and you will get to win more Rewardicals infuture. Cheers

Lawal S

225 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Sokolova! in Recognition

23 days ago

Congratulations Snezana, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eugene Onyekwere ! in Recognition

24 days ago

Congratulations Eugene, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits.cheers

Lawal S

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Cvetanka Nikolova! in Recognition

26 days ago

Congratulations Cvetanka, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep it up and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

19 posts

Missing Earning FREE Rewardicals Opportunities!! in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Rewardical

27 days ago

For newbies to earn enough Rewardicals to exchange for Gift Card and Bitcoin would be easy if they just purchase 125Tcredit in their first month. Playing the Astro as been one great advantage for RT. So winning the Rocket Box and Supernova will be of great help towards such an exchange. Cheers

Lawal S

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zorica Pejak! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Zorica, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

228 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mihai Dorin Voicilas! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Mihai, you have done great to have become the Champion of your Class. Keep at it and the sky will never be your limits. Cheers

Lawal S

56 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

That's awesome, I have been waiting to see if some rule comes up to help people win Tcredit Auctions. A good rule Mr Gery and congratulations to all new auction winners.

Lawal S

13 posts

What happens if I don't attain EA this month? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Sylvia, your accumulated VP will reflect in your next month VP, but you would have lost your CSAs and no commission will be paid for this month. Give it a hard try to qualify as EA this month. Cheers

Lawal S

44 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Team work works best here, and it had help you as well. Congratulations Zhumagul, I guess this will help you help more of you downline in future by reassigning EA to Talk to further grow the team. Cheers

Lawal S