Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Aci B.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

48 posts

How to make SFI known in our area? in Nigeria

8 months ago

Great I think the idea of a2a is a good one to start with and then we can add telegraph chat app, I suggest telegraph because it accommodates more people in millions while whatsapp has a limit of only 250, if I have your support I will create it and drop the link in this forum so that our members will just join through the link by clicking on it, in that case we can interact on the move with out mobile phones. Thanks

12 posts

Do I need to re-qualify for Wave3 benefits? in WAVE3 #Getting Started #Rewardical

8 months ago

I am a member of W3 sudden the benefits stopped coming, do I need to re-qualify again?

25 posts

Happy Friendship Day To All My SFI Family. in Recognition

over 3 years ago

@Abhijit P, what a wonderful thought, friendship is great, tell me your friend I tell you whom you are that is friendship in action

134 posts

I Just Turned 44 Today! in Recognition

over 3 years ago

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you!

39 posts

Becoming A Team Leader Without Having PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

over 3 years ago

The beauty of SFI for me is that everybody is a leader, you learn and you lead at the same the time, the whole system is awesome

42 posts

MRP based game in Suggestion Box

over 3 years ago

Great idea