Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

SFI rules of success!!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you for reminding us and telling others for the first time about the Rules of Success.

14 posts

Please Astro Pick The Bid, I don't understand in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

23 days ago

I thank you for asking the question as I was unclear if thought I read the rules .

25 posts

I Built My SFI Business Entirely On The Internet! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

23 days ago

Thank you for your reply and I will make it a habit to send out free advertising.

25 posts

I Built My SFI Business Entirely On The Internet! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

Thanks Tommie
I had difficulty finding free advertising sites as many are so confusing but will continue to try with them as I have been Bronze for a while and need to move forward. Many of the PSAs that I bought through SFI have never even sign in so I need a better method to find affiliates.

38 posts

Feel like giving up . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

28 days ago

Thanks for the post. We all go through this stage but the trick is to keep going and make the WHY stronger. In my case I have tried so many online businesses over the year that I need to be successful in at least 1. That is my why and I am working on it.

6 posts

IMHO The Power Of Three Is Key! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Phil
It is always interesting to read what works for others or what they think will work. In SFI there is the power of 5 and you see the power of 3 as easier to do. I would be pleased if either of these worked for me. It is difficult when you purchase PSAs monthly and most do not even begin to build a business.
I am willing to try your suggestion and encourage my team members to consider it.
Thanks again.

9 posts

How Prepared Are You For The Future? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Can you ever prepare for the future? You can make plans and carry them out to the best of your ability but we have a saying "Man appoint and God disappoint". This basically means do you best always but remember that the final future is not up to you.

12 posts

Marees Tips. How I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly. in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the tips as I am always looking for ways to help my team so I will use some of yours.

20 posts

I'm Copying And Pasting My Way To Diamond Team Leader... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks so much and I will apply the methods that made you successful.

20 posts

I'm Copying And Pasting My Way To Diamond Team Leader... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the help you keep on giving. I will take you suggestion and copy and paste as I am not good at the blogging and some of the other methods. Do you use the welcome letter to send to you new PSAs or something else? I find that the hardest part is getting a response from new affiliates.

6 posts

Go Old School in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for this post Kimberly. I find it difficult to get my team active so will have to put some of your suggestions in place. Many leaders talk about free ads but those are difficult to do as so many send information that you get confused.

Thanks again.

9 posts

Proposal For Marketing & Prospects in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I agree with you but the secret is understand this when you are employed not only when you become employed. Too many people devoted themselves to the job, put in too many hours and forget that is not their business.
SFI is your business so you need to spend the time and money necessary to grow it and help others to build their own business also.

Be positive always.

13 posts

PSA AWARD PROGRAMME in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

It may be possible but that does not guarantee that the PSA will be successful. We often become EA and find it very difficult to get to Bronze even though we may have tens of PSAs.

58 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

2 months ago

I glad that you have shown us what is possible and I will encourage my team members to take a look to get them inspired.

39 posts

When is the best time to invest monetarily in SFI ? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

Looking back I would say that as soon as you make the decision to own a business and work on it daily to ensure success is the best time. When you start it is good to have a plan about how much time and money you are willing to invest in order to be successful.

15 posts

Suggestions for the new Program Hallo Smart Start in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

I would like to get a few active PSAs so any program that can get the PSAs off to a good start is welcomed by me. I am sure that there will be more measures to help leaders at some point.

21 posts

The Four G's Of Your SFI Business Successd in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

This post will be of great help to me and many others. It provides a lot of great information that is often forgotten on the day of day basis. The training provided to us in this post will assist our team members who are now getting start so this should brought to their attention.

3 posts

Suggestions to include more free games to be practiced in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

I think brain sprint is one of the games that unless you are very good at most subjects will cost you money. There other games like Zack Jack and Poker that allows you to play for free each day. I find the games make daily routine interesting and fun so give them a try.

21 posts

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week? in VersaPoints #Leadership #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

As someone who has been working at building a SFI business for past 4 or more years, I would say that you need to have some money to invest to get to that level. In my opinion, many who join are looking for a business that does not cost a lot to get started. Many of the PSAs that we purchase do not meet the standard expected, so you must be willing to buy all the products available to get this kind of income.
I will also be watching for the answers submitted.

15 posts

Champ Of The Day in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 months ago

I thought the program was to restrict the number of meaningless replies by just ticking 1 of the 3 things at the bottom. If you read a posting and agree there is no reason to respond other than tick agree. If you have new ideas then you can submit them.

40 posts

Forum post and Etiquette- What we have forgotten in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

5 months ago

I think that often when you go to the forum you are not thinking about the fact that everyone else is reading what you write. Also if you are angry or upset you will react in a negative way so you should be in a positive node and willing to learn from other when visiting the forum.

I have learnt that there are many educational and information to assist in building your business so if you are not prepared to learn and be informed at a particular time wait until you are.

Thanks for reminding us.

44 posts

In order to reach a min. of 1500 VPs why must it be sooo expensive to set up a Standing Order of that value? in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

6 months ago

I have had a number of online or networking businesses and found that most of them required a much bigger payment to join and then an amount of at least $100 to continue to be a member and while you may be invited to telephone or video sessions, the follow-up is not there.
The chance of making a kind of income or money can be nil for the extent of you involvement with the business. In SFI you can go at your own pace but should be prepared to spend some money and grow faster. You do not need to set up a SO .
Good Luck.

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 months ago

We often miss the information that we receive at the beginning. I have been thinking about how this could be done to ensure that we act on it. Any ideas?

14 posts

Focus on your Goals in 'SFI' business. in Getting Started

6 months ago

Thank you for the thoughts and I agree that business should be seen as a financial success. It takes a lot of effort to get to the point where it becomes a financial success.

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you Kumar for your wonderful post. I often see others getting so many replies from these social media sites and did not know how to do it but you have given some ideas. This what I can pass on to others as well.
Thanks again.