Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

17 posts

Getting T credit by sending post card. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits

20 hours ago

Thank you for the information as I was not aware of it. Why would you send a postcard that probably cost more to send when you can buy a tcredit for $1.99.
Maybe someone can tell reason for making this option available to affiliates rather than encourage them to buy tcredits.

9 posts

I Can't Do It! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing

3 days ago

This video is inspiring but it takes a lot help to reach this limit. Visualization is also necessary.

4 posts

Selling Products from TripleClicks in Sales #ECA

4 days ago

You can send a copy of items or tell them which items to view on the pages.

25 posts

Can you please RATE this. in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

7 days ago

The post is good but it is not necessary to ask why the person has not been active as we have our reasons for not doing what we should.
It is important to offer help and to draw their attention to the Basics, The to do list and other the games which will get them started faster.

15 posts

Can I be taught please? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

9 days ago

Nikechi you need to the rules to the game. Each games has rules and you may not fully understands them the first time but you can read the a few time, play and go back to them again if you may mistakes. Some like the Poker are relatively easy and you can try first. Do not be afraid to get it wrong. Just read the rules again and try again.

31 posts

how do i become EA again in Team Building #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

I think 1 thing you can do complete the to do list daily and get free versa points and move on to EA. I would suggest that you go to launchpad and do some training about how you can move on. There is always a way to keep going if you think and plan.

8 posts

Benefits in Compensation

12 days ago

You may have inactive affiliates now but that could change today if one of them see the light and getting going. It depends on if you want to keep trying or give up . Any business takes time to build and SFI makes it easy to build by giving training and help on the forum and Launchpad.
Go to Launchpad and begin at the beginning and start learning and sharing with your team.

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Thanks for the informative post. If I did hear about, I did not pay enough attention which is normal when you are focus on something else. Now many new winners will pay attention and ensure that they receive their own.

8 posts

Build a Strong SFI business for Yourself in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

18 days ago

Thank you for this informative post and with your permission I will pass it on to my team. It is important to advise your affiliates to get going in the first few days and keep on reminding them.

6 posts

The One Key That Most (ALL) Use To Attain Success... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

19 days ago

Thanks Tommie. We can take massive action but when the new affiliates that are sold to us do not even reply to the first letter of welcome it is not easy to continue. I am still working on the free ads.

21 posts

What Is The Best Book You Have Read So Far? in Getting Started #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

24 days ago

I was fortunate to read "Think and grow Rich" and it made a difference in my life. At the time I was head of a volunteer group of children from mainly poor and under privileged neighborhood so we encouraged them to get it from the library or we were able to give them as gifts. Today many of these children have positions in corporations or government and I am sure that that book made a difference.

9 posts

Thoughts of the Day! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

24 days ago

Thanks PKR. This something that I try to practice and taught my children to do, although young people often find it difficult to accept this attitude. Progressive thinking combat stress and makes life more enjoyable.

14 posts

Expand the Booster Club in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #Sales

26 days ago

Thanks for your suggestions and I hope that Corporate will consider your ideas and see how they fit with their future plans for SFI as a whole.

22 posts

Stay on EA or go to BTL Adventure in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

28 days ago

Hi Milan
I think it is important to move on to Bronze even if you are not making enough commission from your affiliates. It lifts your spirit and gives you self esteem. Also you can keep planning each month until you reach silver.

11 posts

What exactly I receive if I refer a PRM. in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

PRM are only helpful if they purchase something or become PSAs. Like you I have purchased some over the years and am still waiting for them to become active. This is not to say that you should stop referring because you may get a surprise if 2 or 3 decide to join and get to EA or higher. Just keep referring.

10 posts

How Do You Identify What People Need? in Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello I think that to know what people really need is to be able to focus on what they tell you about themselves. We often look for what we want and do hear what they need. Children are a perfect example when you offer them something. They take a look and says no, not that and you have to keep suggesting and asking until you hit on the right thing.
I am not suggesting that the affiliates are children but if they are new to this type of business, they are.

36 posts

Invested in 11 new affiliates in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for this inspiration as sometimes I try to come up with ways to help team members get started and fail. This gives something to work with. Thank you again.

13 posts

Activity of PSAs and PRMs in Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I find it difficult when you purchase 25 PSAs and not 1 of them respond or attempt to build the business. It makes me wonder where they are coming from and should we be buying them.

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Tanisha. Be sure to do something in your business every day and when necessary go back the beginning and read again. Even if you only play the games you will feel like continuing and that is the key. Keep going.

9 posts

Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

David, Rewardicals is one of the best things happen to SFI recently. It can be exchanged for many items that form part of our business. Just rewardicals in the top right hand corner under the question mark or go it in the To Do List and see redeem.

18 posts

Once you have Prospects, the next question is... in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Localvantia #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the great post. I am reading this early in the morning and I know that it will have an effect on my day. I am always looking for ways to get my PSAs active and this should certainly help.
Thank you again.

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

about 1 month ago

I think the secret is to keeping on trying whatever you feel comfortable doing from the training offered by SFI. There many people who have been in SFI for years are only at the EA level. If you cannot afford to spend the money try to use the new rewardical program to help you and keep looking for ways you can may people aware of your business. It will happen when you least expect it.

277 posts

The Week Networking Changed My Life! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you Leon. It is often easy to make a decision to build a business but not quite as easy as it sounds especially if your are a married woman in some cultures. The road blocks that can be placed in your way intentionally or by "accident" can destroy your plans and keep from succeeding. I appreciate what you have written and now that I am older and less concerned about some things I work on SFI daily and am looking forward to getting to Silver soon.

10 posts

How do I create and upload my TripleClicks avatar? in Getting Started #Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I was not aware that you cannot change your avatar as I was being asked to change it, so I did and have not seen it since. Thanks for the info.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

T think that a lot of the time you read and answer the question correctly and get 5 points. It is important to read and re-read the information and and especially the new affiliates do not see what is before them.