Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Suggestions for the new Program Hallo Smart Start in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

I would like to get a few active PSAs so any program that can get the PSAs off to a good start is welcomed by me. I am sure that there will be more measures to help leaders at some point.

21 posts

The Four G's Of Your SFI Business Successd in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

26 days ago

This post will be of great help to me and many others. It provides a lot of great information that is often forgotten on the day of day basis. The training provided to us in this post will assist our team members who are now getting start so this should brought to their attention.

3 posts

Suggestions to include more free games to be practiced in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I think brain sprint is one of the games that unless you are very good at most subjects will cost you money. There other games like Zack Jack and Poker that allows you to play for free each day. I find the games make daily routine interesting and fun so give them a try.

21 posts

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week? in VersaPoints #Leadership #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

As someone who has been working at building a SFI business for past 4 or more years, I would say that you need to have some money to invest to get to that level. In my opinion, many who join are looking for a business that does not cost a lot to get started. Many of the PSAs that we purchase do not meet the standard expected, so you must be willing to buy all the products available to get this kind of income.
I will also be watching for the answers submitted.

15 posts

Champ Of The Day in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I thought the program was to restrict the number of meaningless replies by just ticking 1 of the 3 things at the bottom. If you read a posting and agree there is no reason to respond other than tick agree. If you have new ideas then you can submit them.

40 posts

Forum post and Etiquette- What we have forgotten in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

2 months ago

I think that often when you go to the forum you are not thinking about the fact that everyone else is reading what you write. Also if you are angry or upset you will react in a negative way so you should be in a positive node and willing to learn from other when visiting the forum.

I have learnt that there are many educational and information to assist in building your business so if you are not prepared to learn and be informed at a particular time wait until you are.

Thanks for reminding us.

44 posts

In order to reach a min. of 1500 VPs why must it be sooo expensive to set up a Standing Order of that value? in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I have had a number of online or networking businesses and found that most of them required a much bigger payment to join and then an amount of at least $100 to continue to be a member and while you may be invited to telephone or video sessions, the follow-up is not there.
The chance of making a kind of income or money can be nil for the extent of you involvement with the business. In SFI you can go at your own pace but should be prepared to spend some money and grow faster. You do not need to set up a SO .
Good Luck.

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

3 months ago

We often miss the information that we receive at the beginning. I have been thinking about how this could be done to ensure that we act on it. Any ideas?

14 posts

Focus on your Goals in 'SFI' business. in Getting Started

3 months ago

Thank you for the thoughts and I agree that business should be seen as a financial success. It takes a lot of effort to get to the point where it becomes a financial success.

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you Kumar for your wonderful post. I often see others getting so many replies from these social media sites and did not know how to do it but you have given some ideas. This what I can pass on to others as well.
Thanks again.

54 posts

The Business of Failure in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you Scott for reminding us that it takes failure sometimes before you reach success. It helps if those you trust are willing to believe and assist you. It takes people like you to remind us that we can make it if we keep working at it.

9 posts

PTP Is Yours To Takeover in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

4 months ago

Thank you for this information. I am always looking for ways to get to silver so any help is appreciative.

37 posts

How can we identify our PSAs and CSAs who rate their Sponsor? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Michael. While it may good to know which PSA or CSA voted or comment, I would refer that they complete the daily to do and connect with me. I have many team members that do none of these things and would welcome any ideas.

37 posts

Opti-Build Exposed - Now we can see the REAL workers! in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Thank you Tommie
I was not ware of some of the information that provided. I have been in Opti-Build from the beginning but have not really achieved anything from it.

37 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Thank you Tommie

I look forward to reading your posts and using the information that you provide. I hope that I can get my team members to read them also.

22 posts

Recap and revise your 22 ways to earn in SFI for free in Team Building #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Thank you for this New Year's gift. I had forgotten or lost sight of some of them.

9 posts

SFI Internet Income Course 2,0 in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Thanks Ronald. The internet course is what I have been trying to do to update my knowledge to start a website. Did you build your site or got one from someone else?

9 posts

Building Business relationship begins with Building Trust! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

6 months ago

Thank you so much for the information that you provided to help us. We often hear so much about one or two methods to get PSAs but it is good to know that there are others.

43 posts

What's your favorite game? in Eager Zebra

6 months ago

For me it is Poker also. While I find some of the others interesting, poker is the easiest for me to win.

72 posts

I've just reached a new height in Inspiration/Testimonials #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Thank you for your message. I have been on the point of leaving many times and it messages like yours that keep me going.

28 posts

Business Building Techniques! in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

I thank you for providing this information about the pro and cons of these methods as we are often not sure which is better.

19 posts

Why we shouldn't, miss out on, My/Our Daily-To-List!, Plus! :) in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

I agree with you Pamela. I have manage to remain at Bronze by completing the to do list daily. I have explained this to my team but many of them will not do it or only a fraction of it. Any suggestion how to explain it again to new team members?

29 posts

Effective Advertisements!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you for the post as I often want to advertise but am not sure of the best way, this will certainly provide some direction.