Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 days ago

We often miss the information that we receive at the beginning. I have been thinking about how this could be done to ensure that we act on it. Any ideas?

14 posts

Focus on your Goals in 'SFI' business. in Getting Started

12 days ago

Thank you for the thoughts and I agree that business should be seen as a financial success. It takes a lot of effort to get to the point where it becomes a financial success.

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Thank you Kumar for your wonderful post. I often see others getting so many replies from these social media sites and did not know how to do it but you have given some ideas. This what I can pass on to others as well.
Thanks again.

51 posts

The Business of Failure in Team Building #Team Building

19 days ago

Thank you Scott for reminding us that it takes failure sometimes before you reach success. It helps if those you trust are willing to believe and assist you. It takes people like you to remind us that we can make it if we keep working at it.

9 posts

PTP Is Yours To Takeover in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

24 days ago

Thank you for this information. I am always looking for ways to get to silver so any help is appreciative.

37 posts

How can we identify our PSAs and CSAs who rate their Sponsor? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Michael. While it may good to know which PSA or CSA voted or comment, I would refer that they complete the daily to do and connect with me. I have many team members that do none of these things and would welcome any ideas.

37 posts

Opti-Build Exposed - Now we can see the REAL workers! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you Tommie
I was not ware of some of the information that provided. I have been in Opti-Build from the beginning but have not really achieved anything from it.

37 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you Tommie

I look forward to reading your posts and using the information that you provide. I hope that I can get my team members to read them also.

22 posts

Recap and revise your 22 ways to earn in SFI for free in Team Building #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you for this New Year's gift. I had forgotten or lost sight of some of them.

9 posts

SFI Internet Income Course 2,0 in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Thanks Ronald. The internet course is what I have been trying to do to update my knowledge to start a website. Did you build your site or got one from someone else?

9 posts

Building Business relationship begins with Building Trust! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Thank you so much for the information that you provided to help us. We often hear so much about one or two methods to get PSAs but it is good to know that there are others.

43 posts

What's your favorite game? in Eager Zebra

3 months ago

For me it is Poker also. While I find some of the others interesting, poker is the easiest for me to win.

72 posts

I've just reached a new height in Inspiration/Testimonials #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thank you for your message. I have been on the point of leaving many times and it messages like yours that keep me going.

28 posts

Business Building Techniques! in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

I thank you for providing this information about the pro and cons of these methods as we are often not sure which is better.

19 posts

Why we shouldn't, miss out on, My/Our Daily-To-List!, Plus! :) in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

I agree with you Pamela. I have manage to remain at Bronze by completing the to do list daily. I have explained this to my team but many of them will not do it or only a fraction of it. Any suggestion how to explain it again to new team members?

29 posts

Effective Advertisements!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you for the post as I often want to advertise but am not sure of the best way, this will certainly provide some direction.

73 posts

No money to invest? No problem! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Thank you for the post. I will re-post it and that many on my team will read it. It takes great effort to build a business without money but you have shown that it can be done.

48 posts

My best PSA quitted SFI after one year of hard work in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

I know it is hard especially if you do not have too many affiliates that are really doing the business. Like you , I had my best PSA and then my best CSA leave the business because the income was not flowing fast enough. I had decided that I will soon find someone else to replace them.
Good luck with the other PSAs.

8 posts

Tip: Viral ad sites are great to leverage your time and efforts! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank you for the information. The thing is that there so many free sites and they send so many emails that it can scare you.

11 posts

A very small guidance to New Affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 months ago

I thank for the post and will be sure to ask my team to read it. We sometimes tend to forget the important points and need to be remined.

95 posts

I find it amazing...... in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank you so much for the information and the way you help your team. Many of us wish we were on your team but we can still from you.

22 posts

Days to Mark on Your Calendar in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

AMORC. Ancient Mystical Order of the Rosy Cross with member all around the world using different languages.

22 posts

Days to Mark on Your Calendar in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Thank you Roberta. In my organization we celebrated The Day of Peace in June but another can only help.