Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Here is what you have to consider: Is an abnormal amount of people being confused and driven away? This business has a certain rate of retention to signups. All businesses like this do. I see new people all the time from all parts of the world doing just fine!

If a person is serious about finding opportunity, and they still have more than 3 functioning brain cells, they will get through it fine.

We have MANY people joining every day, many of whom that do not speak English, yet they continue.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 days ago

As much as everyone wants to see their business improve, you also need to realize that nobody has more at stake than Gery Carson!

While he welcomes suggestions with open arms, it must also be understood that things don't just happen arbitrarily. No doubt there is a lot of thought, based on years of experience as well as a discussion amongst other experienced marketers as to what should be presented, and in what order.

Can a new person have a great idea? Of course! Respect the Experience of the designer is all I am saying. He is NOT a novice.

17 posts

The SFI website was down? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

8 days ago

No, there were problems. Not everyone at SFI is on the same server, so some might experience a problem while others don't.

10 posts

Is SFI running an external AD? in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

So you are asking if SFI is HOSTING an outside ad? The answer would be NO. SFI WILL "RUN" ads that promote other SFI-related products/services.

10 posts

Is SFI running an external AD? in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

What do you mean by "external ad"? What sort of ad?

12 posts

Inactive CSAs in Getting Started #CSA

9 days ago

You cannot activate anyone. Just as you have a free will to be active or not, so do they. They also have a Sponsor who may be sending them mail.

You sent your E-Cards, so they know you are there. Send your weekly team mail and who knows, maybe one day they will become active. Don't dwell on this. Only a very small part becomes active. Concentrate on growth.

15 posts

How to get back in the game from a 2 year hiatus in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Welcome back! Is it "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle"?

A lot has changed in SFI, but marketing is about the same. As far as standing order goes that is up to your budget. As a minimum, I would get the 125 T-Credit Pak.

I have had inactive Sponsors for 5 years. That's life! Don't dwell on it too much. You can get from the forum what you can get from them, except little gift incentives.

You are a Leader, not a follower, so Sponsor won't be there trying to tell you what to do. Bring questions here. Good luck.

9 posts

Why would anyone want to leave SFI? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

10 days ago

Why would anyone not put ketchup on their french fries?

Not everyone is the same. We have unique circumstances, budgets, amount of time, marketing skills, family support, and a million other things.

No big deal! Don't spend too much time worrying about those that want to move on. Respect THEIR wishes and continue because YOU want too.

42 posts

Why Mobile Marketing is Important? in Marketing #Marketing

11 days ago

I don't think desktops have lost their validity at all.

37 posts

Business Is Like A Marriage in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

11 days ago

Awesome response. No, business is never EQUAL to marriage. Just shares some common needs.

7 posts

how to change in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Go to Account Info - https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditAccountInfo

To change TC name, like in games, I think you have to submit a Ticket to support.

21 posts

Held Conference in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Affiliates gripe about the price of a T-Credit. How many are going to book flights, pay hotel expenses, and eating expenses to be at a conference? Would they LIKE to? I'm sure they would. Here is where reality meets wishful thinking.

We could write it off as a business expense, but we would have to spend the money first. I think it would be worth the investment, but I wonder how successful it would be for those living on the other side of the world. And if we have something on the other side of the world, most of us would not be able to go. Again, we are back to the international part of SFI making it difficult to create something for us to attend.

It would be heavily regional. The one real big plus might be a local push (wherever it would be held) that heavily advertised the event for those wanting to see what SFI is all about. Individual Leaders could set up mini-booths to be able to meet and answer questions after a Rep of SFI talked about the opportunity.

Tax laws in the USA would work if you are making a profit with SFI and are established as a business. For those putting everything back into SFI after a few years classify you as a hobby. You couldn't claim expenses. I don't know about International laws.

21 posts

11 days ago

Affiliates gripe about the price of a T-Credit. How many are going to book flights, pay hotel expenses, and eating expenses to be at a conference? Would they LIKE to? I'm sure they would. Here is where reality meets wishful thinking.

21 posts

11 days ago

First, this has been discussed much in the past, so it's not a new idea. This is an internet business, so setting up regional offices in each Country makes no sense. Why should SFI pay all that overhead to do what they are doing from Nebraska?

As far as the Conference, Gery has not ruled that out at some point in the future. Being realistic, how many people would actually be able to attend.

I think a teleconference might be effective in the meantime. A program where select topics are discussed and people can ask questions.

16 posts

SFI Mistake in My Commissions Payment - was EA not BTL in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

37 posts

11 days ago

Marriage does not = success, just as being in business does not equal success. Another similarity. One must discover success within the respective arena's.

We are only talking about attributes in common. It's fine that you have chosen a different path. You can still find your success through a different way

Good luck as you continue down your chosen path and draw on your personal strengths.

13 posts

Can a merchant without computer knowledge be a ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

11 days ago

6. A maximum of ONE SFI Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each SFI Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Personally Sponsored Affiliates(PSAs) and Personally Referred Members (PRMs) may not log in from the same device as their SFI sponsor/referrer.

9. Affiliate agrees that registering new affiliates through automated machine entry, manual entry, or advancing your affiliates' ranks without their approval is strictly forbidden and is grounds for suspension or termination of your account. Affiliate further understands that he/she may only log into his/her own individual account, and any actions taken under the guise of another affiliate, including making payments under another affiliate's account, is strictly prohibited.

They need to be able to do the work required. You cannot log in to their account.

37 posts

11 days ago

Oh, and flowers on special occasions never hurts. In business, those flowers may be gift certificates or t-credit packs.

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

11 days ago

Your "HUGE" difference wasn't likely because of the EP difference. About $0.10 per 10,000 VP. So, if you did 100,000 VP you got an extra dollar.

The increasing trend is great, but keep things in perspective. Those generating huge numbers of matching VP will feel the difference much quicker. Positive news, but not high impact for the typical affiliate just in the difference from last month.
Mr. Randy thanks for your correction, but you would be surprised at the matching VPs that I am generating each month.
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

That's great! Typically an STL might have a fair amount of matching VP but not having 2 STL's under you normally means more EA's or less. I don't know what you have and what you think is a lot, I might not, and vice versa.

Regardless, I'm thrilled that you have so much matching VP. The trend is positive! Just guarding against hype. Nothing personal intended.

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

11 days ago

Your "HUGE" difference wasn't likely because of the EP difference. About $0.10 per 10,000 VP. So, if you did 100,000 VP you got an extra dollar.

The increasing trend is great, but keep things in perspective. Those generating huge numbers of matching VP will feel the difference much quicker. Positive news, but not high impact for the typical affiliate just in the difference from last month.

13 posts

"Matches" for Brain Strain maybe? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

12 days ago

Because it's costing me a fortune! Maybe I'm just a dummy.

I use the 50/50 's, and I look for the answers to the more

complicated ones etc, but I keep getting "suckered" into

spending a TCredit to keep playing.

It is for sure a game for those that have a higher budget. I play maybe a couple times a day. If I get 10 or 11 and miss I have spent the credit, but I won't be doing this on a regular basis, and it is very difficult to make all 12 without missing.

5 posts

Have anyone encounter this issues before in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,
was he?

http://www.poetpatriot.com/poems-rhyfuzzywuzzy.htm

*This was how I was taught the rhyme as a child.

37 posts

12 days ago

Happy SFI Anniversary to you!

37 posts

12 days ago

One does have to be careful, that's why I waited until the 2nd date to pop the question!