Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

232x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

Blackjack game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

33 minutes ago

Mine show most recent prime games.

14 posts

Reassignments in Suggestion Box

39 minutes ago

who was this nasty reply to?

9 posts

Bulk buy pack of tcredit and Versa Points with RT in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

44 minutes ago

Hahaha ,Mr Randy ,
Why are you in such a rush to reply . Please read it once again and see what I am trying to say . I am asking for a discounted price for a bulk pack of tcredit and VP . By no way ,I can ask for 10000 RT in exchange of 1000 RT .

not a rush to reply, but the request did make me drunk with unbelief, and yes I did misread. Still, ......

10 posts

Purchasing and sending products have frozen an account in Ask Gery #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

I really don`t know what is going on. I hope that someone will solve this soon. This lasts for 4 days!
It should not happen to anyone because it is discouraging.
Hi Jelena,
I have experienced something of this sort as well. One day, my triple clicks account was suspended and after sending a ticket, I got a response which gave me instructions to change my address. After I did, nothing changed. I sent another ticket but go no response for days. I reached out to one of my up line members. Lucky for me, he knew somebody from the customer care department and after he consulted the person, my tripleclicks account was reactivated.
If you continue to seek help from the ticket support, then it may take longer before you get help. Otherwise, you can reach out to all the up line members and see if there is a way to the bottom of this.

Good luck!

This is not a forum issue.
This is not an upline issue.
This is a SUPPORT issue!

9 posts

Bulk buy pack of tcredit and Versa Points with RT in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 hour ago

Let me get this straight: You want to be able to buy 10,000 RT for only 1,000 RT? PLUS throw in 200 T-Credits and 500 VP???

Maybe throw a new car into the mix! LOL!!!

52 posts

Rewardicals for active Forum participation in Suggestion Box

4 hours ago

My 4 years old experience in SFI has shown that serious minded stakeholders are shareholders in the same time. It practically means that best CSAs and PSAs are much more active in the Forum than others. The question is how to motivate PSAs to become Forumers and I guess this topis is serious enough. It was among "Great questions" Forum section before. By the way, I received today 75 Rewardicals in total in Daily Grand and Daily Crown. Started this topic with the positive goal to initiate discussion. I am happy to see that I am not alone here. Still thinking about the motivation of my affiliates.
To our Success !

"... best CSAs and PSAs are much more active in the Forum than others."

The best CSA's/PSA's are not best because they are in the forum, they are in the forum because they are the best.

49 posts

Rewardical.com - Our Online Rewardical Mall in Getting Started #ECA #Leadership #Rewardical

15 hours ago

You are right! Any research will show what is more professional.

Rule #1: Always Use Your Own Domain
To leave the best impression with your email address, the first thing you need to do is buy your own domain. In other words, use JDoe@YourBusiness.com instead of JDoe@Yahoo.com or JDoe@Gmail.com. https://fitsmallbusiness.com/professional-email-address/

52 posts

15 hours ago

This is the WRONG reason to give likes, and that is why the change had to be made. Giving a like has NOTHING to do with freedom of expression! NOTHING!

Other people have done the same thing. This renders the like system VOID!

17 posts

Badge Ledger in Suggestion Box

22 hours ago

Well, if you go to https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges you can clearly see which badges you have, which ones you don't have, and what they require to gain them. I have quite a few badges myself and I don't pay attention to the page, and wouldn't ever look at such a ledger.

11 posts

T-Time in Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

22 hours ago

Some say that if you have tea with a monkey at exactly 3:00 p.m. and you are wearing a pink tutu that it brings good luck to winning T-Time!

T-Time!

52 posts

22 hours ago

I feel very dissapointed to notice that the comment "terrible idea" has received a yellow star. So, I will really not be motivated to participate if such a comment can be appreciated like a valuable comment. The only reason to come here is to motivate yourself and your PSA-CSAs.

However, this is a Suggestion box. There are so many terrible suggestions which can be useful for SFI community, I think.

The terrible idea comment is in no way, shape, or form, intended to be against you personally. I am quite sure that you are a very intelligent, and capable leader.

I have terrible idea's all the time. (Just ask my wife!)

The world's greatest inventors and leaders have had terrible idea's! At least you had an idea!

6 posts

I am still collecting the MRP ;) ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 hours ago

Maybe you can exchange them for the 500 rupee bank notes.

52 posts

23 hours ago

So, if I said, "Let's build a house and NOT put a roof on it until we see tangible results of not doing so...."

Sorry, you don't have to be run over by a truck to know that playing on the highway is not a good idea.

4 posts

Biz Quiz Feb 18, Two possible answers seem correct? in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits #TripleClicks

23 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

What is the best Approach for recruiting? in Marketing #ECA #Rewardical

23 hours ago

I thought this was effective!

7 posts

Friend Challenge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 hours ago

But I guess that this is a different challenge!

18 posts

Alert! Unbelievable in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

23 hours ago

Victor, I feel a need to add we also can get advice "at the Forum without asking", such as a suggestion to upload a suitable photo through your (3-year old) 'Getting Started Actions' To-Do link -- and earn 35-VPs. www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

Respectfully,
Stephen

Thanks a lot Stephen but i must add that my photo(it comes with 35 versapoints)is one of the hurdles that i have been trying to tackle for sometime. If my plans had worked out it would have been in place by January. All i will tell you without letting the cat out of the bag is to keep your fingers crossed, it won't be long now.

What kind of cat, and what kind of bag???

13 posts

The Mountain Is Not The Problem in Miscellaneous #Leadership

23 hours ago

Hi, Tatjana,
Your pic reminds me of my favourite Aussie financial author calls himself the "Barefoot Investor".
He was ridiculed by successful businesspeople early on in his career until his book became a No. 1 Bestseller! Why? Because the book is full of common sense approach to financial problems we all have.

In SFI, so many love to major in minors, the Forum is full of them! But if we use the common sense approach to normal problems we face in SFI, we will be able to get rid of the little sands that get in our shoes by ourselves by going barefoot! (In other words, use common sense and calm in these times of many changes by looking ahead.)

As usual, Randy has the very timely and most appropriate reminder to us of

Well, thank you for your comments, but the reminder is a lot easier because I too get the sand in MY shoe. Hobbling around on only one foot now I only get half the sand. hahaha

Of course, those that have ever had a cast know of the other horrifying problem - the itch!!!

13 posts

23 hours ago

Yes, it sure does, Henry. Or you can make glass, too. Sand, as we are learning here, has it's "upside" in life. Just not between the foot and the sole of the shoe.

52 posts

23 hours ago

Using the kindest response - TERRIBLE IDEA!

Just what we need. Hundreds of posts each day (above what is already here) just saying anything so that they can get a Rewardical. The forum would be so diluted that it would turn out to be the ONLY reason people came here.

Respectfully.

4 posts

Biz Quiz Feb 18, Two possible answers seem correct? in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Big changes with a big question... in Ask Gery #Team Building

1 day ago

I personally don't think any motivation that we provide is worth much. A motivation that works is that which comes from within. It's that driving force that compels us to do things we ordinarily wouldn't do, in order to meet a need or a greed.

In my almost 5 years here I have never felt motivated by someone else. My motivation is to put food on the table. I don't need someone to rah rah me to do that!

Discouragement is fended off by answers to questions/doubts.

13 posts

1 day ago

Especially since we are not working for someone else here, but trying to build something for our self/family. The majority of the people here cannot afford a large risk margin. For many, it's like a person trying to climb Mt. Everest, and they have 1 SHOT!

5 posts

Sales in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

If you are asking about going to free places on the internet to promote products, the answer is yes. Your wording is just a bit vague.

75 posts

Have you receive money from SFI before? in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

What we earn, or do not earn is directly related to what WE produce individually. While we can not say what our earnings are, many can say it is in the millions total, while much more can say it's in the thousands total.

The very same business platform that is a vehicle for those making a LOT of money, is also being used by those making nothing! Same platform, but not the same experience, ability, or effort.

Whatever your reflection of earnings might be, good or bad, it's based on YOU!