Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

54 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 days ago

Hello Gery and All Fellow Affiliates
Thank You. Setting this limit will really control the abuse of the affiliates with very high Rewardical Balances and high TCredits (TC) that make absurd high bids knowing they will end up paying the 'Runner Up' bid TC amount + 1.

I noticed this the beta test of showing last biding an auction started. The auction showed last bid of a 1000 TC. I think the product was 200 or 300 TC pack and the 1000 TC was an offensively super high bid considering the product value. He would win the auction by bidding 1000 TC but with the reward of paying the Runner Up bid amount + 1. If runner up bid was 425 TC he would have end paying 425 + 1 TC.

This will help to make possible for us with smaller resources to try winning auctions with reasonable bids posts. I love Astro Auctions and now I will try bidding to win at least in a TCredits Packs auction.

Thank You again Gery
Best of luck and GOD Bless You All
Manuel

37 posts

Suggestion regarding E365 Champion contest in Ask Gery #E365

12 days ago

Hello to All
E365 Challenge should stay as it is. To me it's a benchmark where I see challengers from my class. I'm already Class Champion. The serious persistent, Ranked Affiliate will win. Many will drop from effort.

GOD Bless and best regards
Manuel J

76 posts

CONTINUE THE STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest into October! in Ask Gery #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello to Andreja and All Fellow Affiliates

1 of my CSAs earned the 500 CSAs and as you, all are inactive. I'm going to ask the other This step-up thing should not be repeated.

I think that it would be better to step-up the Smart Start Program, ranking within 48 hrs of sign up rewards.
Specially for those Ranking BCQ EA (Auto-Delivery 125 TCredits pack). For example, getting 2500 RT and 250 CSA rewards or better. This are New Affiliate that show real interest in the SFI business opportunity and should be willing to keep rank and try at least 1 year while also creating ranked earning CSAs for 4 Co-Sponsors .

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello
But I'm eligible to win the Supernova Jackpot also?

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello to All
I'm currently Gold VIP. My question is; Do we lose entering the extra contests (Rocket Box and Supernova) by using Auto-Pilot??

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello My Friend
If you have an active Support Routine, don't worry. Affiliates don't give bad reviews unless they have no contact or support from their sponsors. As a matter of fact; if your Sponsor have never been there for you, never replied your messages; in monthly review give him a 1 or 2 rating. Let start weeding the unworthy of Team Leader Rank Out.

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

So you say you see this in your Scoreboard Tab (see image)

My advice is keep rank 1 or 2 more month. This month BTL 2nd home CSA will come around the 13th of month.
I want to make clear that this is my 6th year and I know your frustration. But 4 month is no time frame to evaluate (with the new Compensation Plan) if it's good.
But since 6/1/18 you have been BTL 3 month and should have received like 36 CSA for monthly CSA Rewards and 2 (2nd home CSA) share (July =36 CSA, Aug =28 CSA) and highlights of change were spreading the CSAs to 4 Co-Sponsors to spread the income wealth. If they are not aggressively filling the Co-Sponsors slots of Ranked PSA the system will fail. I have been EA BTL 4 yeras and I check my upline and see that There is still 1 of my Co-Sponsors slot open. Those empty Co-Sponsors slots are the reason you and others have not received any Ranked CSAs. Instead the 8% commission assigned to that Co-Sponsor slot is not been paid and is being kept by SFI (my opinion).
Anyway if you go back to PSA or not I hope you are following me in the forum. I'm going to bring up this issue in a new Post Thread and demand answers. Another important issue I'm going to Post in New Thread is the 12- 4% Team Overrides and DC of 20%. I will need backup from the affiliates. Hope the posts are not blocked.
Let me know the CSA results. I know all Affiliates will find my analysis valid and backup suggested adjustments on both issues.

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello
If you have not received any ranked CSA up to now, I'm worried that you didn't did this setup when you got BTL Rank.

Have to click the last icon in the black bar (white circle black person) click it and at the bottom of page you will see the option. Try this now and if it was off you will now get this month 2nd home CSAs

70 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello to All
Have kept thinking about this your post and all its truths.
First step all of us active Ranked Affiliates is give 1 or 2 to sponsor review if they have never helped or valued your effort and dedication. I have been doing it for a long time now; out of pity I give my sponsor a 2. More than 5 PSA reviews of less than 3 and they can't have Team Leaders Rank. They will lose the 2nd home CSAs shares privileges.

New compensation plan is only 3 month old but it works. Before 6/1/18 this was a sucker game and you played it well spending and earning good for the upline. This you have to stop, Just keep the 125 TCredits Auto-Delivery order and get reorganized.

I can't believe that you still have no Ranked CSAs in you CSA team. They earn you commissions. Have you checked this?? Do you have Ranked CSAs ?? You should have now. Let us know if its OK with you. This is what makes the Biz promising,

Now you have to give special attention to your CSA Team and as well as with your PSAs , have to keep a good 'Call to Action' messages routine. But first you, yourself have to believe it works.

Let me know
GOD Bless Best Regards
Manuel

10 posts

E365 in Getting Started #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello to All Fellow Affiliates
Dear Tshering,
Contest is 1 year long. To me the best added value of winning E365 Champion is that you will earn 10 more CSAs every month.

6 posts

Rewardical Matches Don't Match in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello to All fellow Affiliates
About this issue; this is what Support answered.

So there you have it. The solution to the discrepancy.
GOD Bless and the best to All
Manuel

6 posts

Rewardical Matches Don't Match in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

In August I received the 2 emails about the Rewardical Matches earned in July, for CSAs and PSAs/PRMs

This totals 437 RT
In July I accumulated 854 RT in Rewardical Matches but received only 437 RT. Short 417 RT
Why is this?

70 posts

2 months ago

Hello George
You have really spent a lot of money(I see you started 3/18/2018) I have been 6 yrs. And I know how you feel. Stop buying PRMs and PSAs. Send a Team Message to your Sponsor and your Up line. My sponsor nor my Upline have never help me either. Don't have any CSAs with rank ?? Since 6/1/18 you should have received some. Keep the AD and spent no more. You have to start a good message routine to all your PSA and CSAs. My story was the same as yours until in Dec/ 2017 2 CSAs i had got rank and since 6/1/18 have received 4 more CSAs with rank. 1 PSA is EA now and 1 CSA I received in this month BTL 2nd home CSAs is active and I'm going to help him (He OK my support) Get PSAs with Rewardical redeemed PSA. And send good Team Mails. Since 6/1/18 it is really a potential good opportunity. If SFI keeps doing what it said by filling the CSAs extra Co-Sponsors slots. I'm analyzing since 6/1/18 and this 2 months and then I will post with proof what I'm seeing wrong about not doing as offered.

49 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

The Google Pixel Cellular auction is not cancelled because I see it in the Auctions page. About taking a long time to Launch; consider it is high price item and SFI have to get a certain amount of Bids or of TCredits bidded to cover cost and earn some money. Remember if I'm not wrong, winners pay nothing besides the TCredits bidded unlike the Price Benders auctions were you had to pay the auction item bid price in addition to the TCredits you spent.

For the 1st time in 5+ yrs. I dare to say that SFI Affiliate Network Business opportunity is really a good one. So give Corporate a break. There are more important issues that will have to be addressed soon.

GOD Bless and Success to All
Manuel

5 posts

Recovering Reassigned PSA in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I think it was here in the forums I read that if I reassign a PSA to an active PSA Gen1 in my downline and he gets inactive or earns less than 250 VP/month the reassigned PSA gets back to me. Is this right? If not, what's the rule?

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

So Affiliate Account balance $$ and Members sales account $$ can't be used either, Am I Right??

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hello
I sent a Gift Certificate (GC) to my Gen-1 EA PSA. It was rejected as partial payment for a 125 TCredits 1500 VP pack. Paying with GC should be accepted like 'Members Sales Account' , 'Affiliate Account'
Will post more on this but now I have to stop here
Manuel

8 posts

Can I use RT Reedemed PSA in Team Coop in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I have only 1 EA PSA so I don't think that I qualify for DD. I would like the help from Upline. Never, and I mean never, have a sponsor or Upline help my in any way. So for the moment I will have to run my own Team Coops for me and the EA PSA .

8 posts

Can I use RT Reedemed PSA in Team Coop in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Fellow Affiliates
Can I use PSA I get by reedeming Rewardical Tokens in Team Coops. I would like to build downline. Can I use them in a 'PSA TO GO' KC 1104 Team Coop. Or should use a new TM Coop? Pls. Comment and advise.
GOD Bless
Regards Manuel

8 posts

Team Coop using S-Builder in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello TE Kate
I have used Team Managed Coops for a long time and like it to. I stopped using then a long time ago. Never produced me nothing. With using S Builder or B Bundle I can get PSA Sign ups and share with Downline. If they come from marketing, quality campaings in TV, Radio, Newspapers and Magazines they should produce good PSAs is up to us to call them to action.

The problem is that I have only 1 EA PSA and I don't know if I could be DD with only 1 EA Gen1.
I think I will use A-D S-Builder and buy 1/PSA TO GO units as needed. Two Team Managed Coops 1 with KC 1101 and the other with KC 1104

8 posts

2 months ago

Hello Mary
You have a point there. S-Builder guarantees no sign ups. Builder Bundle give 8 PSA + 2 CSA the 1500 VP to rank and good RT. But can I use it with the Team Coop?

8 posts

2 months ago

Hello to All
I am going to set a Team Coop to run S-Builder Coops. I have a doubt. Do I have to buy the S-Builder unit 1st and then set Team Coop? Will this same Team Coop can be used if I run S-Builder again? I plan to rely on S-Builder only for the Team Coop (not to advertise it). With A-D S-Builder Coop I can buy units of 1 'PSA To Go' at $1.99. I need to set another Team Coop to share this 'PSA To Go' units (Read I have to set 'PSA To Go' Team Coop with 1104 KC)? Does Team Coop with S-Builder needs to be set with S-Builder source 1001 KC?
Manuel

12 posts

EA rank by redeeming RTs for VPs in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello All fellow Affiliates

As an example of possible uses (if you have Saved your Rewardical Tokens and keep a high and growing balance).
This possible scenario,
Redeem 4500 RT for 1500 VP which keep EA rank without spending money for that month.
I am going to advise my team that this should be a 'Last Emergency' option. This could be like;; Can't pay the month Auto-Delivery Payment in any other way, and would lose all your CSAs.

Am I right in saying that with this option you get NO TCredits?

Let me know if possible.
GOD Bless
Best Regards
Manuel

23 posts

Astro Auction, was there a glitch in my bid? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

3 months ago

You won the bid with 184 TCredits but the runner up bid 151. Rule says that you win with 151+1 and get 32 TCredits back.