Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

As an SFI affiliates we should stay clear of Bait and Switch... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 hours ago

I agree: "Unfortunately, just visiting the forums is often enough for a new affiliate to feel they've been bait'n switched ".

The Forum is admirably a place for moderated discussion and sharing honest beliefs:

"... many here vehemently believe that you can't make money without spending it first."

"For starters, your purchases at TripleClicks earn you valuable VersaPoints, which you can parlay into numerous benefits and increased earnings. You also earn Rewardical Tokens with most purchases.

Patronizing your own store is also one of the best ways to lead by example–a very important component of building a strong and growing team.

But it goes much, much further than that. The fact is, SFI's success—and your success as an SFI affiliate—is tied directly to the success of TripleClicks (TC). The more successful TC is, the more successful SFI's affiliates will be." www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=78

This situation may change as our new Localvantia and Rewardical programs continue to grow.
-----------------------------------

Please study the Compensation Plan www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Observe that: Your financial Compensation in SFI is highly dependent on vast numbers of your Downline making Purchases from TripleClicks and contributing CV.

Our advertising should reflect the situation as experienced by the majority of successful Team Leaders. Otherwise, a new Affiliate will feel they have been "bait and switched".

What SFI Advertise is true.

If you are interested in the SFI Business Opportunities but have a low limited or no Budget. You can earn as a free affiliate. Your commitment; adopting the routine of login everyday to your affliate account and doing the 'DAILY TO DO LIST TASKS' enter all contests available daily. You can make 'My collections' pages advertising ECAs stores products earning 10% commission of sale. Promote 'Single Product' banners Ect.
To have access to all Income opportunities with SFI you have to rank at least EA and stay EA2 to build your dowline network of PSAs and CSAs. If you lose EA2 ranking one month you lose all CSAs you have in your Downline.
The posts in the Forum are mainly about the issues pertaining The Affiliate Network Building business opportunity. I have seen no threads about free affiliate earning tools and opportunities. As a matter of fact I'm going to open a thread about this.
GOD Bless and Best Regards, Manuel

10 posts

As an SFI affiliates we should stay clear of Bait and Switch... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 hours ago

Thank you Tommy. It makes perfect sense! I will definitely keep your advice in mind.

Regards
Charmaine

Hello Charmaine
What SFI Advertise is true. You can earn as an affiliate. You can make 'My collections' pages advertising ECAs stores products earning 10% commission of sale. Promote 'Single Product' banners Ect.

But If that affiliate wants to work the SFI Business Opportunity of building a Downline keeping EA2 rank or TL, then as his Sponsor there are some other options and scenarios to consider and explain to him for his evaluation.

14 posts

Rewardical Tokens Ledger in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

2 days ago

Thank You Olufunmilola. GOD Be Blessed. When they respond your support ticket, can you let me know what they replied ? If it's OK to let me know, I will hold opening a ticket and wait for the Support response to yours .

14 posts

2 days ago

Thank You Tanya. Do you think the 40 rewardicals I earned 3 days ago will be posted too at month end ?

14 posts

2 days ago

Hello. I won 40 rewardicals 3 days ago in Daily Grand, have earned in scoreboard 60 RT for been BTL and have as of now 112 RT matching RTs. They don't show in the Rewardical Tokens Ledger. What's the problem?? I will check tomorrow when play games if it is recording the tokens/TCredit I earn to see if it records right. Who can address this problem?

1 post

Genealogy CSA Source Filter Options in Bug Reports #CSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello. Using the different Genealogy reports filters I found this issues. I suppose that setting everything to work with the new plan is an immense ordeal, so I think reporting the issues I encountered could help you. I used the filter CSA Source and I found this bugs or problems (don't know what to call it). The options CSA Rewards, Card King Spin, and Second Home gave correct CSAs listings. I think that the options Bid & Build, EA Bonus and Standing Order Bonus are obsolete. Also there is no search option for Bonus CSAs (the CSAs based on your Rank, from 10 to 20) that are awarded every month. not CSA Rewards and show in the Scoreboard Tab. Hope this feedback is of help to You.

371 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

2 days ago

Hi Manuel,

"Match rewardicals" are earned with this proportion:
- your PSA's/PRM's win 10 rewardical, you earn 1 rewardical;
- your CSA's win 25 rewardical, you win 1 rewardical.

You can find this info in the compensation plan.

Regards

Thank You for info. I knew about the 1 per each 10 PSA/PRM rewardical earned and the 1 per each 25 RT earned by your CSAs. But I didn't knew until now that they are called Matching RTs. Thank You again.
GOD Bless and Best Regards Manuel

19 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Nice thread topic and your statements are so true!

Some thoughts...

1) Understand your why (this is critical).

2) Understand what to do (marketing system).

3) Take action. Test your system!

4) Understand the results. What's working and what's not?

5) Adjust your course if needed (A/B split testing helps here).

6) Rinse and repeat over and over and over.

7) If something is not moving you forward it's simply a distraction.

8) Learn about the 80/20 rule!

9) Focus on helping others to help themselves. Be helpful!

10) Be thankful we have each other

Thanks

Leon McKee
Hello Mr McKee.
Posting more actively in the Forum, I have learned to value your opinions as fair,true and sincere .
I wish I had a downline as you have (for what I read in replies fragments). I have only one active PSA who happens to be of limited means but is very interested. I will start my managed Coop using S-Builder to start giving him PSA. I strongly support him. I went to your snapshot and says I'm not permitted to Team Mail you.
What I am most interested is showing you my 'New Affiliates Welcome Messages' But I'm not in the mood of posting and show Prt Sc of them to start getting threats and useless opinions about them. Specially my CSAs message. It being almost the only message I can send them I strongly stressed the fact of Co-Sponsors contact restrictions with them and the fact that if they contact me I can more actively advice and support them. If there is some way to show them to you to get your opinion about them, let me know.
There are thousands of CSAs that get no support at all from their sponsors and I would like to be able to tell those inactive CSAs in my downline (like 500) about the New Comp Plan and the real new opportunities of building various Income Streams by working hard. I believe that with the up to 4 Co-Sponsors the wealth opportunity spreads with more CSAs awarded to the new EA2s . As I told you above, my active PSA is of limited means but he wants to succeed in SFI even if he falls back to affiliate he will not lose his PSAs he is getting hiss finances ready to make the sacrifice of investing to keep EA rank. . I'm going to explain in depth the merits of keeping EA2 for the many CSAs awarded and that if he looses EA2 loses the CSAs .
My commissions in the past were from $2 to $10 +/-. Now with spreading access to CSAs under the New Plan I got 4 high ranked CSAs and with the 2 ranked CSAs I had before (they both asked for my help and got it (one have a good sponsor because he was Diamond when it was by sponsor invitation and still keeps at least BTL)) The other one ranked up to BTL and once made STL and is keeping EA at the moment. With them I have at the moment $18.60 commission (Team Overrides still pending, cents). That's why I value the CSAs so much.
Best Regards Manuel

371 posts

3 days ago

Hello. I was reading in the scoreboard page I got 'Match Rewardicals'. The learn more link takes me to a page but I see no explanation about 'Match Rewardicals' Can you explain metric??

7 posts

Post Replies count for SFI Badges in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

7 days ago

Hello. I want to advice my PSA to start posting valid questions, suggestions or opinions in the Forum so they get the related SFI Badge to add to their earned Badges to earn Rewardicals. I was wondering; a post reply is counted as a post for Badges? He have to open a new thread to count as his post? Regards Manuel

371 posts

7 days ago

Hello. Checking the latest sales report I noticed 2 wrongly posted DC (Direct Commissions). They are correctly posted in each product "SFI Tool Box". They are 0.058 and .968 cents each and they have to be rounded to the next higher whole, $.06 and $.97 as is correctly done in each "SFI Tool Box". Do I need to open a support ticket to get this corrected ? You might call me a miser, but commissions are been slashed 53% and need no more reductions. See the images in post.

12 posts

Blocked from getting followers in Miscellaneous #Leadership

7 days ago

Good day my friend.
I see your "+" icon. I learned from affiliates replies to this post that you don't see your own "+" icon but it is there for others to see. Don't worry..

5 posts

Rewardical Tokens as payment option in Ask Gery #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Are Rewardical Tokens (in the future) being considered as a payment option (like MRPs) to purchase products at TripleClicks for ECAs or "TripleClicks Direct"? Or do you believe it's not practical.

12 posts

Blocked from getting followers in Miscellaneous #Leadership

10 days ago

I was some minutes ago to post asking how you get followers. My followers grew in number and then stayed at certain number. I was curious but from posts shown when you add the tittle I read that you click follower under the affiliate photo. I cancelled the post I was going to do. I wnt to a category where I have posted and found out that now it is the "+" icon to the right of affiliate name. This month I started to be BCQ member again and I see that the "+" is not showing in my posts. I believe that my name is too long. I will have to quit BCQ so the follow button shows again?

371 posts

10 days ago

Hello to All.
My latest sales report check to see when the CSAs awarded after New Plan is 6/12. The CSA purchase in green row is a before 6/1 CSA purchase and shows CSC amount. All the others are new CSAs received under New Plan from 6/1 on. It shows no CSC amounts. I understand that is so because IT guys haven't finished working the new CSA programming and they will be showing the CSC amounts based on 8% of CV. //////RIGHT??? ////// Just as a fact, under Old Plan it would have been $14.81 CSC and now in New Plan it is $7.80 CSC.

But I checked the last month "May 2018" sales report and it shows the May purchases of CSAs awarded from 6/1 on under New Plan (they are in the white rows, green rows are before 6/1 CSAs). //// Why is this ?? I suppose this sales will earn me no CSC ////

Anybody knows more or less when the CSAs new plan programming will be finished ?

371 posts

11 days ago

This example CV is from a $64 - 200 TCredits pack (CV-$22.14 or $19.68 if Auto-Delivery), a $9.80 - 20 TCredits pack (CV-$4.84 or $4.51 if Auto-Delivery) and some other purchase to reach a $28 CV.
I checked with a realistic CSA purchase and if CSA purchases a $43 - 125 TCredits pack (CV-$19.43 or $17.66 (if Auto-Delivery) you earn a $1.41 Co-Sponsor Commission (8% of $17.66), with old plan it would have been, $2.64.
For what you earned with a CSA purchase of 125 TCredits pack and some other sale in the old plan, now you need a CSA to purchase (this are examples I checked for CV ) a 200 TCredits pack, a 20 TCredits pack and some other purchases (certainly not average sales you would expect from a CSA)
What I would like to know is; the CV of products were lowered too with the New Comp Plan?

NO. You will earn a double share for all established CSAs! The CSA bucket has been raised and split four ways for new CSAs.

Focusing on CSA income is NOT going to get you to a full-time income!

If I was your CSA what would be my average realistic purchase?

Leon McKee
Being PTL your only requirement for that rank is the same as EA. 1500 sales VPs. Also you would earn me only 8% because you would be my CSA after the new plan. I don't count CSAs sales as the way to full time income but regretfully, us with less rank and even less downline as I suppose you have , it was what kept the dream alive to keep spending $37/mo. earning $6-10.
Anyway do you know the answer to what I asked? Were CV of products lowered too? Corporate have not answered this last questions so Thank You for reply and opinion.

Manuel, just wanted to clarify that I had answered your question with a "NO" (see above). My apologies for not being more clear

Leon McKee

P.S. As a PTL my personal VP requirement is 6,000.
Pls. excuse me. You are right. I was wrongly quoting the DTL requirement. Just remembering, Just years ago a DTL posted something in the "Ask Me" Tab that used to be instead of today "Forum" tab. He wrote that he had at that time 480,000 in his downline, imagine his downline at this time.

371 posts

12 days ago

It doesn't look to me that there was any change in the CV.

Thank You for the feedback.

371 posts

12 days ago

This example CV is from a $64 - 200 TCredits pack (CV-$22.14 or $19.68 if Auto-Delivery), a $9.80 - 20 TCredits pack (CV-$4.84 or $4.51 if Auto-Delivery) and some other purchase to reach a $28 CV.
I checked with a realistic CSA purchase and if CSA purchases a $43 - 125 TCredits pack (CV-$19.43 or $17.66 (if Auto-Delivery) you earn a $1.41 Co-Sponsor Commission (8% of $17.66), with old plan it would have been, $2.64.
For what you earned with a CSA purchase of 125 TCredits pack and some other sale in the old plan, now you need a CSA to purchase (this are examples I checked for CV ) a 200 TCredits pack, a 20 TCredits pack and some other purchases (certainly not average sales you would expect from a CSA)
What I would like to know is; the CV of products were lowered too with the New Comp Plan?

NO. You will earn a double share for all established CSAs! The CSA bucket has been raised and split four ways for new CSAs.

Focusing on CSA income is NOT going to get you to a full-time income!

If I was your CSA what would be my average realistic purchase?

Leon McKee
Being PTL your only requirement for that rank is the same as EA. 1500 sales VPs. Also you would earn me only 8% because you would be my CSA after the new plan. I don't count CSAs sales as the way to full time income but regretfully, us with less rank and even less downline as I suppose you have , it was what kept the dream alive to keep spending $37/mo. earning $6-10.
Anyway do you know the answer to what I asked? Were CV of products lowered too? Corporate have not answered this last questions so Thank You for reply and opinion.

371 posts

13 days ago

This is the example for what we earn from a CSA purchase with new plan. And I quote from SFI Compensation page This example CV is from a $64 - 200 TCredits pack (CV-$22.14 or $19.68 if Auto-Delivery), a $9.80 - 20 TCredits pack (CV-$4.84 or $4.51 if Auto-Delivery) and some other purchase to reach a $28 CV.

371 posts

16 days ago

First, any existing CSA's you have will now earn you 16%, not 15%, so you have a 1% increase.

Second, as an EA, you can now earn up to 3 levels deep for team overrides. Before, you could not earn from anyone past your PSA's. If your commissions drop by 50%, it is because your PSA's haven't recruited any PSA's for themselves. Yes, direct commissions are less, but as only an EA, you can earn more if you start building your team.

Hello. Now with the New Compensation Plan when we comment about the slash on our DC and CSC which by the way were not reduced 50% but 52.7% (both), we are rebuked with "what you have to do is build your downline". What do you think we have been trying to do? Always the objective have been this. All this years (I'm in my 6th yr. with SFI) I have advertised everywhere, had my time of buying hundreds of PSAs from ECAs and have made dozens of support videos showing the different actions to be done in SFI. Have earned "709 days All Time VP Streak" and "61 Month EA Streak" many of them BTL rank. My downline is only Gen 1 (1 new very interested PSA to whom investing what needed is a sacrifice) and CSAs (2) whom from 6 month back are active and with ranks. This lasts months my earnings have been $6 - $12/month but I believe in the SFI potential and have kept working hard. The more I analyze this new plan I see it is great for the upline, specially with already big, deep downlines and we are busted with 53% less DC and CSC which kept the dream going. Note the the CSA 2 slots (2x8) commission is only on existing CSAs all new CSAs will earn us 8% . Getting many VPs have no Executive Pool value anymore. Example is BCQ 100 VP reward/month (BCQ) is ranked already. To subsist I will make these changes (adjusting as needed) : 1- Stop Auto-Delivery of 1500 VP product. 2- Will purchase product or products to earn 1200 VP and rank 1500 VP EA2 with DAILY TASKS ACTIONS. Will reduce purchase VPs as earned Actions VPs let me. 3- No use in ranking BTL (no more matching VPs earned) and with no deeper than Gen 1 downline is almost useless and is not cost effective. I will try as often as possible to purchase S-Builder within my 1200 VP purchase restriction to use in a Managed Co-Op to split signups with my gen1 PSA rising signups shares if and when EA2

371 posts

18 days ago

Hello. I need to understand this not about how many earn upline but what this means in relation to me and downline sales.
Lets say I'm EA2 and will earn override from 3 compressed levels. If I have in my downline a PSA Gen 1 who have a PSA (my Gen 2) who have a PSA (my Gen 3). A sale from this my Gen 3 PSA will pay me 4% override of sale CV ? A BTL would earn the 4% override of sale CV as deep as from a Gen 6 PSA in his downline ?

In relation to CSAs, new plan says
But for newly assigned CSAs the Co-Sponsor will populate only ONE of the Co-Sponsors slots or how many? Will earn only the 8% commission or what?

A PSA in my CSA downline will earn me override? Just asking this because I don't know.

5 posts

Earning 10 Rewardical Tokens each TCredit spent in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

19 days ago

I paid 1 TCredit today playing Brain Sprint. I see that the 10 RTs rewarded for each TCredit paid in games didn't reflected in the RT ledger. Are they posted on the spot or they might take some time to be posted. Pls. I wold like to know. Best Regards Manuel

371 posts

19 days ago

But what means "Gen.100" ?? Is it part of the IT problem ??

This is programming issue being worked on by IT per several posts way back in this thread. Should be cleared up soon from what I understand :-)

Leon McKee