Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Charles C.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

36 posts

Exhausted with Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Nouta,

I agree with you. In the last few days I have noticed that initial words sometimes have absolutely no relation to the word to be guessed. Only after the first two guesses come words that have some relation with the word to be guessed. Because of this I have sometimes lost a lot of clues. But I love the game and keep playing it.

9 posts

Moves & Matches in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Dear Mohammed,

As you can see, the overall answer given was that this is not going to happen any time soon. At least the suggestion has been made so let us hope something happens in the near future.

9 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Al for taking time to respond. I am replying late because I had some computer problems.

I do know where Moves are used and that they can be used even without having to use extra Matches. I have been using them for quite a while and purchasing them whenever required. I did use the phrase "in most cases" if you failed to notice. I also felt it was such a pity with my storing up so many Moves unused and wondering if they can either be exchanged or gifted to downline to encourage them to play the Games. That was all. And I never made any suggestion about selling them.

9 posts

3 months ago

Is there provision to exchange Moves for Matches? Moves are nice and I have collected quite a lot of Moves from AA. But in most cases you have to use them along with Matches and quite useless unless you also have Matches. It would be nice if Moves can be exchanged for Matches or even gifted to your downline.

36 posts

OMG..18,000 Rewardical Tokens in Recognition

4 months ago

Navanithe, my hearty congratulations! You deserve to be happy as this is such a huge win. I am so happy for you. Wish you the best for the future too.

20 posts

Everyone who Entered "10" in Yesterdays Biz Quiz should... in Suggestion Box #TCredits

5 months ago

Stephen, you are absolutely right. The question did not say "EA and up" but only "EA". I put "10" twice and then gave up. I did not like it but did not raise the issue as it was already past. But such things do make people feel less eager and interested, particularly in a game (?) where fact is the basis and not affiliate's thoughts or inclinations as in Gold Streak. Thanks.

9 posts

Moderator deleted thread in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Marketing Planning in Marketing #Marketing

6 months ago

Thank you Temel. This is very helpful. Without a strategy and plan few things can be successful today. And, yet, the tendency usually is to go blindly! The steps you have shown will be good guides for anyone.

14 posts

I've Got A Special Announcement - They Lied! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

6 months ago

Bruce, thank you for your post. The things you say are true for both personal life as wells as business in SFI/Tripleclicks. Many of us have been knocking ourselves on the head, and everywhere else, to get one ACTIVE PSA and not managing even that! Many affiliates, even some persistent ones, you will find are visibly getting discouraged and not even qualifying for EA after being here for years. And yet not giving up in the hope that somehow, somewhere, a lodestone will appear!

By the way I like how you managed to grab my attention with your headline! With your experience this is not surprising. But it also shows we all need to innovate and think outside the box to grab people's attention so that at least you get them to listen to you!

8 posts

Out of Expectations, 40 TCredits can be yours in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Congratulations Muhammad O. It is always a joy to win Card King. I have won several times but have not got that many TCredits. 40 TCredits means you did very well at the Game. May you win many more times!

17 posts

Part 3 - Four G's Of SFI Success Formula in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you Bing O for sharing your knowledge and experience of 40 years! How true it is that things don't happen easily and takes time. It sounds easy when we think we only need 5 active PSAs when you are buying/recruiting hundreds of them. In reality it is very hard and we, human as we are, tend to get discouraged. This is where we need money and hard work. But probably even more than these we need patience, commitment and working smart, including learning from the experiences of others who have done it before us.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

I like the Smart Start programme very much. I had one concern which is touched upon here but not fully. In my experience, the new PSAs who start active have usually opened (and closed) their Affiliate Centre Page before I can send them a Welcome Message. My request is, could the selection of the 12 CSAs be given a little gap of the full 48 hours or at least 24 hours in order to enable the new Sponsors to at least welcome them first with their message? Thanks.

12 posts

Unable to Play Poker and Zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

I have had this problem for quite a long time time and I also lost my streaks. I asked others if they were having similar problems; they said no. Later I was able to play them only during early mornings. Now it is much better. Hope it is only a temporary aberration. All the best to you.

234 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

8 months ago

Wow! Easter Birthday! Many happy returns.

14 posts

Advice on buying bitcoin in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Can anyone advice on how to go about buying bitcoin for use in SFI/TC? Thanks in advance.

4 posts

Is anyone facing problems logging into Eager Zebra Games? in India

8 months ago

Thank you TVR. Good to know.

4 posts

Is anyone facing problems logging into Eager Zebra Games? in India

8 months ago

Is anyone facing problems logging into Eager Zebra Games? I have had this problem for several days now and have lost my Streak twice. Glad to hear any response. Thanks in advance.

64 posts

New Localvantia Pre-Registration option in SFI News #Localvantia

9 months ago

Dear Gery,
I have just seen your answer to Anna Marie and I am fully satisfied. Thanks.

64 posts

9 months ago

Thank you Gery. I did read this but the question that came to my mind was, "would the Account Manager then be doing this service free?" Of course, if I am not the account manager this will not affect me and this was why I said my question was more out of curiosity. Anyway, thanks for taking time and responding so promptly.

64 posts

9 months ago

This is a great idea and I can fully appreciate the "indirect" benefits, particularly for those who have less business/marketing skills. What I am a bit confused about is the "direct" benefits of how you share the income between the account manager and the affiliate who pre-registers the merchant? But this is more of a curiosity and either way the possibilities are endless. Thank you Gery.

5 posts

My Post This Week in Team Building #Sponsor

9 months ago

Dear friends,

This week, I want to focus on and emphasize that everyone need to read the posts in the Forum and take part in it as regularly as you can. The Forum educates you in things/areas you don’t know about and would like to know, you get the pulse of the thinking of your fellow-affiliates in SFI and you get the opportunity to express yourselves and disseminate your own ideas on how best to work the business. In so doing, you improve and refine your own ideas for your business, you get a chance to contribute worldwide, get the respect of your peers, and ideas to earn more for yourselves! Its win-win all the way or even if you do not earn as much as you would like to, for whatever reason, you have nothing to lose!

The above message is particularly for the newbies. If you have joined the SFI, consciously or even accidentally, and are not sure about whether to continue or not. Do not leave until you have spent a week reading the posts in the SFI Forum.

Thank you and all the very best to each one.

Charles

18 posts

Just won 25 PSAs at $2.86 with only 12 bids... in Recognition #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Congratulations Prbhakar! It may not always happen like this, so enjoy every such moment and we share in your joy.

24 posts

Tips to grow a stronger team!!! in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

11 months ago

Zhumagul, Great New Year's gift! You are EA now but I think you have laid the foundations for DTL -- and sooner than later. Would like to emulate your example.

30 posts

Happy New Year! in Recognition

11 months ago

Wish everyone a very happy, peaceful, fruitful and prosperous 2018!