Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Pamela B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

How to play Zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

I also have no play,rules or share on my home page. I submitted a bug report, but still nothing

7 posts

Support emails in VersaPoints

6 months ago

What I meant was points on my TO_DO page not VPs Sorry about that!

7 posts

Support emails in VersaPoints

6 months ago

Could someone clear this up for me. I have sent support emails to my EAs through their Affiliate page but I don't see any VPs listed in my TO-DO page for these emails. Do I need to go through Geneology to gain the 100 VPs?

9 posts

SFI T-Shirts in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

I would like to see a women's style t-shirt possibly in short and long sleeved styles.

4 posts

TCredit Deal of the day? in Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

I wonder if anyone else has noticed there hasn't been a 50 TCredit Deal of the Day this month or did I somehow miss it?

10 posts

It takes to long for another round to start in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

over 3 years ago

Suliat, All you have to do is check the box for Play sound before game starts, it gives you 13 seconds to get back to the EZ page so you can enter that game!

34 posts

Problem with Chrome browser? in Miscellaneous

over 3 years ago

Hi Diane, I'm using GC and yesterday my emails (two separate ones) to my PSA's didn't send to my inbox nor did I receive my VP's for either one? So, I also only received 2 entries in the DG because of this error. Not to mention having to redo the email all over again today!

19 posts

"New" a2a Tab? in Miscellaneous

over 3 years ago

Thanks all, I do read the news every day! I just think a tab would be handy instead of searching all over for one!

19 posts

"New" a2a Tab? in Miscellaneous

over 3 years ago

"New" a2a Tab? Hey Gery, Why is there no way to access a2a from the home page anymore? A tab somewhere would be helpful altho I guess I could just bookmark it! Pamela Boyd

18 posts

KOT STRATEGIES in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

over 3 years ago

I agree that the parameters of KOT have changed since the addition of EZ Entries, they completely nullify the games win and play limits! Why not just limit the EZ Entry amount per day so that others can play and win. Also, what about those top players who wait till the 1st round to enter so you don't even know they're entered until its too late. Even the field somehow so more people have a chance to win once in awhile!!!