50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

Serbia & Southern Europe Forum in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

44 posts

Moje miSljenje o novim promenama in Southern Europe

1 day ago

Pa i nije ovo posao za svakoga. Zbog toga i imate opciju: pijac! I ovo kažem bez nipodaštavanja, jako cenim ljude koji rade na pijacama i raznim tezgama, jer im je posao izuzetno težak (doduše ne toliko kao Vladanov, ali ipak težak). Bitno je da Vi kolege, kojima ovde curi, imate alternative.

Srećno!

18 posts

Rewardical page- Localvantia stores in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

10 days ago

It's ok. But, it's not bad at all to bring up this issue, you know. Because, a shop could follow all the rules, and then be approved and listed. At TripleClicks they all had the same appearance and we (and all newcomers) knew who stands behind those shops (there were also all contact details of ECA). Now, they are, let say, on their own. And yet, on many of shops, I can't find who is the owner, for example. Then, the appearance of some of them is very poor (no experience in designing I guess). (What more flaws you have noticed? We could suggest Jelena Popovic make some changes, for example.)

Again, they all followed the rules for approvals, but those "little things" will be of crucial importance when affiliates come to choose who and what to promote. And then, unfortunately, the best part of having shop will be missed for the owners: they will lose the opportunity to be presented widely, further than SFI affiliates.

18 posts

10 days ago

No, I'm not. I have no intentions to set my shop, only to promote them :) eagerly waiting for new tools :)

18 posts

10 days ago

Localvantia merchants + Rewardical ECAs = 177

13 posts

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

11 days ago

I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)

13 posts

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

11 days ago

Just to be clear: you want to sell the item you've won at an auction? Because this option is for that purpose only, not to set up our own items on auctions. See here What are Pricebenders "Flips"?
Good luck on Pricebenders! :)

17 posts

I'm New... What Do I Do? Startup Guide for Success in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 days ago

I agree, so let's remind new members how to get to that START :) www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted

Chris, as for your post, I would not attach any link. If new members are serious and thorough (and we as sponsors and upline would like them to be), they should try to find on their own (part of the process of learning) or ask us (the reason why you're suggesting to make a connection with the sponsor in step 1). Thank you, for your effort, Chris! :)

17 posts

Triplesclick store, ECA and Rewardicals. in ECA Program

14 days ago

Every item on TripleClicks has some tabs placed right under "add to cart" button. The one that is important as an answer to your questions, is "SFI Toolbox". There you will find the links to use in your promotions. You will see, that both of those links (one is for that exact item and another is for the whole category of that product) has your SFI ID attached. That means when someone who is not TripleClicks member sees your link, click on it, come to TripleClicks site and after registration, make a purchase of that product, you will receive a commission for a realized sale. And still, you don't own that product You've just helped in the selling of that item and you receive compensation for that.

Next, in that same tab, SFI Toolbox, on the right side, you will see all benefits you could have if the item is sold through your link (link with your SFI ID): VP, Commission Volume, Direct commission, TC Executive pool and Co-sponsor commission.

"among whom can I promote" - start with Marketing Methods for beginners here

Hope this will help you in starting to understand the whole process of affiliate marketing I wish you all the best in promoting your work and TC items! Have fun and enjoy!

6 posts

SFI Compensation and Commission Volume in Compensation #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

I've read this post once. Then I've read it again, but I was trying to see it with eyes of a new member. I think that every new member should perfectly understand what s/he is supposed to do after reading it. Thank you very much, Horace!

33 posts

It's time to shop online at Rewardical.com! in Sales #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

15 days ago

This is great! Thank you!I saw this page when you announced it. Now I see it is updated and improved.

If you don't mind, now I have one more request/suggestion. When we are not logged in Rewardical, we can see buttons "How do I earn Rewardicals" and "How do I redeem Rewardicals?" (at rewardical.com).

But when we are logged in, the page with same address looks different and, if we don't know about those 2 "Hows" buttons/pages and how to find them, we simply can't see those explanations and instruction. So, my suggestion is to find a place on the site for this 2 buttons/links.

And "Sitemap" page maybe.....

This would be all of me for today Thank you, again!

And just to be noticed, the number of locations where we can earn RT is increased since this thread started today! Bravo!

33 posts

It's time to shop online at Rewardical.com! in Sales #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

15 days ago

Easy question, dear Bruce! I'm spending lots of money online on items from "home" and "pets" categories. I'm a housewife, you know (not desperate), in love with my home and my dog (children are big enough to shop on their own, there is no work for me anymore)

33 posts

15 days ago

Thank you, Gery! I guess this instruction will be added at Rewardical.com?

16 posts

Why I can't able to transfer Tcredits to my down line affiliate ? in Getting Started #TCredits #Team Building

15 days ago

Sead and Goran, this could help if it is transferring TCredits only to PSAs or CSAs, not to downline member. MD Golam asked how to transfer to downline, and that is impossible (in the way you both explained)

Uche, he is not doing anything wrong. Simply, it is not allowed/possible to transfer TCredits to downline members (Gen.2-12)

16 posts

Why I can't able to transfer Tcredits to my down line affiliate ? in Getting Started #TCredits #Team Building

15 days ago

The reason why you can't transfer TCredits to downline member and solution is here www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346
Pay attention to "Special Notes" at the bottom of the page/text

33 posts

15 days ago

It's 8 days since moving ECA program to Rewardical is announced, so I guess it takes about a week for new Rewardical ECA to be approved.

33 posts

15 days ago

Good luck, new Rewardical ECAs (any many more to come)!

We, their customers, will be rewarded with 50RT on every $10 spent, as I can see from those who are listed.

18 posts

Lacking Payoneer-card Option on Commission Payment Options? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #VersaPoints

18 days ago

I still have this option, Payoneer didn't cancel service for Serbia. Terry C. answered in your previous post that Payoneer canceled their service in some countries including Canada www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1263294#post-1263294

That has nothing to do with SFI, although maybe they should have some updates on this issue. Till that, I guess Paypal is (good) option.

14 posts

My considered opinion about recent TC/ECA changes in ECA Program #ECA #Leadership #TripleClicks

22 days ago

I was talking about Rewardical ECAs and participation rate for them. The point was on benefits to them.

1 post

STREAM tab in Bug Reports #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Besides my own posts on Stream tab, I can see only posts from SFI Corporate and my Co Sponsor. There are no posts from my Sponsor and the rest of Upline.

14 posts

My considered opinion about recent TC/ECA changes in ECA Program #ECA #Leadership #TripleClicks

22 days ago

My 2 cents on all the fuss : maybe because I don't (didn't) have registered ECA store on TripleClicks and I don't see myself as a seller, I don't think this is so huge problem as it is presented. I apologize to all colleagues if they think and feel differently.

I want to emphasize that lots of ECA offers were bad and shameful for an e-commerce site and it is good that now it is finished. (Again, I apologize to those with fair and good products and service! As I understand, you can send a ticket to be back on TripleClicks, so please use that option.)

Many of ECAs were doing "drop shipping", but actually they didn't do that properly, they were not connected with any of the warehouses/companies and that's why their service was lousy. Now, they have valuable experience with procedures of selling online and it's time to learn some more skills and implement what they learned till now.

If you are a real seller or want to be one, take an action! Max, you did it quite well !!!

If you have your own products to sell, there is one step less for you. If you don't have your own products to sell, if you want to continue or start with drop shipping, start the search for warehouses/companies to be their partners. Next is to find a platform to set up an online store (compare their offers-options and prices). Both of this steps required, besides thorough research, some funds. As I figured out with my personal quick research, it is needed from $20 a month and up. Comparing with free option (or with $40 license) we had until now, it may be turndown... but I think it's for the best.

Now, I understood from Gery's announcement and explanations here, the participation rate now starts from 5% instead of 15%. Also, with better connections with suppliers (items with better prices; we had listed items with ridiculously higher prices than other e-commerce sites and therefore, lower selling rates!), profit of sellers could increase.

But, it needs time and upfront money to set things, that is ONLINE STORE, up. Just think of that as a challenge, not necessarily as an obstacle, enjoy your new work and I hope to see you on your selling sites listed at Rewardical! I'm waiting to see you there!

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

22 days ago

To set up online store with Wix (and with the most of free platforms, as I know) is NOT free. The basic upgrade plan with Wix is around $16 a month.