Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

Regarding "Important August 12th SFI Stream Post" in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Hello ,Faizal!

This is from The International Air Transport Association (IATA) about guidance for shippers, freight forwarders, ground handlers, airlines and passengers about batteries :
www.iata.org/whatwedo/cargo/dgr/Pages/lithium-batteries.aspx

(Hope it's ok to post this link here. If it's not, I'll paste the text.)

10 posts

Regarding "Important August 12th SFI Stream Post" in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

It will be great to have new Astro gateway and offer with free entries to new members. Also, new products is good addition to AA. Now I have one question regarding those items: what about limitations of shipping? Or there will be more news and shipping will be available worldwide?

13 posts

Has Tcredits rewardical points vanished in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Hafsah! Have you compared this two ledgers: TCredits ledger and RT ledger ?

12 posts

Generating sales in Sales #Sales

2 months ago

The simplest explanation is here www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

2 months ago

"administrative cancel" means that person broke some of the rules from agreement (double account for example). So, you don't want that in your team or your status based on such accounts. Your STL is around the corner :) Good luck!

7 posts

What is the "time frame" for new changes? in Ask Gery #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello, John! Here's Gery's answer from yesterday:
"We're moving on it as fast as we can, Robert, but we're only 6 1/2 days into the month. LOTS of month left. As soon as our IT guys can finish coding, it'll be back. We appreciate everyone's patience."

22 posts

How to create a Residual Income, in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

2 months ago

Residual income is income we have from our active direct members. We introduced them into the program (work that we did just once) and they are active month after month, year after year (income keeps coming residually).

If people we referred to the program make purchases (I used the term "are active"), we have commissions from their purchases and we have residual income. But, if they decide to make their own network, a team (that will be our downline) of active members also, then there is another source of income, leveraged income ("money through other people's efforts").

I hope I gave you an understandable answer but please check one specific Launchpad lesson for more clarifications.

So, direct answer to your question will be: PROMOTE your business, REFER more people into your team and try to make DUPLICATION. Good luck!

17 posts

Do you have to be an EA to earn commissions from TC Sales? in Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

VP don't expire, they are depicted on the Scoreboard under "Total VP you've earned to date", " VP from sales you've earned to date" and "Total VP you earned last month" categories. But, how much VP we scored last month is not relevant for perks and benefits that will be calculated for this month (around 10th in the next month). VP we collect in a month define perks and benefits only for that month.

If my answer is not clear enough to you, here's something from Support Solutions:

"Q: I scored over 1500 points last month and was an EA, but now I have zero or almost no points for this month. What happened?
A: What happened is that a new month has started. The points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. It's not feasible of course for us to pay you more than one month on the same points. Now that a new month has begun, you begin the requalification process.

Q: Why make everyone re-qualify every month?
A: If you want to earn benefits, bonuses, and commissions every month, you must earn them every month. Furthermore, if there was no requalification requirement, many people would simply do nothing. Surely you do not want to invest your time and effort building a team of people who do nothing (which would mean no override commissions for you)?
"

And here's some more about VP and also useful "How to become EA"

17 posts

Do you have to be an EA to earn commissions from TC Sales? in Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Mauritz, at Compensation Plan page there are listed all the ways we can earn with SFI. Each way has defined status we have to reach for that earnings.

So, if I understand your question correctly, you are entitled to receive commissions and VP from your PRM's purchases with Affiliate status. From your PSA's purchases, you will not receive VP.

15 posts

Pending Requalification in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 months ago

If you don't collect at least 1500VP by the end of the May, at the start of June your status and badge will be with Affiliate status.

Here's something to help you with your status How To Become An EA

Good luck!

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

I just want to clarify something for me: is "/smart" page the first page new affiliate sees after registering? Or there is another welcome page (I see that "/GettingStarted" doesn't exist in Welcome form anymore but as the Launchpad)

And just to say, this is not just Smart start but Serious Start of the business as well! Thank you, Gery and the company!

22 posts

Cena klika na Adwords-u (zarez i tačka) in Southern Europe #Team Building

5 months ago

Da li je tačka ili zarez, da li RSD/HRK/KM... ili $ , da li je mm/dd/yy ili dd/mm/yy i svašta još, zavisi od postavki samog naloga, u ovom slučaju AdWords i Google naloga.

Za ovaj, konkretan slučaj pregledajte svoje AdWords postavke ovde

Moje postavke su sa američkim formatom brojeva, jezik engleski, a valuta dinar, pa mi je tačka neophodna

Ako su brojevni formati naši, lokalni, onda je zarez neophodan, bez obzira na valutu koja se koristi (kod Mirjane je jezik srpski, format takođe naš, lokalni, a valuta dolar).

Ukoliko želite da promenite valutu plaćanja, Google postavke za to su ovde payments.google.com/paymentsinfofinder

Srećno sa oglašavanjem!

17 posts

PORTUGAL - Starting Business Issues in Getting Started #Localvantia #Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hello Manuel and still I can say welcome, because you've just started with SFI!

What you wrote is like a common thing to many here. But, you can think of your SFI business as for challenge and advantage at the same time. Promote SFI, Rewardical and Localvantia locally and start building a strong team of members from Portugal. As for language, prepare material you found the most important in Portuguese for promotion and your prospect members and for the training new members.

A lot to do and a lot of fun! Enjoy it and good luck!

16 posts

TripleClicks problem in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 months ago

There is a problem with links related to TripleClicks categories, I guess due to some reorganization/maintaining of the site. I saw that a bug report is submitted, I also sent a ticket to Support. As we all know, the problem will be solved

Till then, use the search option for a specific item you want to find (don't start searching your product from the "BUY" TripleClicks section, or if you do go from there, search like Snježana showed us). As for TCredits, you can find all the links on Mighty TCredits page

10 posts

Bay TCredits in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

That link is also not good.
But all the links for TCredits packs, including 1TCredit, are functioning and links for categories are broken, it seems to me there are some maintaining going on TripleClicks. I also guess there will be an announcement soon, as always And as always, just a little patience.

101 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 months ago

Phill, I guarantee you much more fun if you set it up by yourself

Now, seriously, just follow Elizabeta's instruction. Then, make some other ads with better targeting (better means what you think is better for you, after you analyze results of your first ad ). And monitor your ad when it is enabled in regards to costs.

Good luck!

101 posts

6 months ago

It's not about liking the plan. Please, don't take it personally. That plan is the plan of spending $60 for 30TCredits. It was hard enough to have members with an AD of $37 (for 125TCredits). And with that, they could be BTL and yet not everyone was "liking" that plan also (there are so many different reasons for why they don't have AD set up).

Yes, you are 100% right that we should do better targeting with promotions, but that also includes more funds (clicks with those filters are very high). So, if someone has funds for both parts of our job, that is fantastic. But if don't, priorities must be made. As I said to Romina, I do not reject your plan, just will try differently to maintain my statuses (I'm waiting for Phill's results of "the experiment" )

And really for the end of this long thread from me, let's make one more joke (I think that Mirjana also did that), even this is not Just For Fun category, I won't mind if I would find another "Mirjana" for my team..... or even better, another "Scott"

Good night good people!

101 posts

6 months ago

Romina, I can say for myself. In my second month in SFI, I've set up AD (back then it was Standing Order) of 125TCredits. Until recently this AD was enough to reach BTL even STL and for GTL it was needed some more TCredits to be purchased.

Now, to confirm statuses it is somehow different, although we have a fantastic program that we completely neglected in all of this comments, and it has many opportunities (one of them is that status can be confirmed with using RT gained on basis of merchants we've referred, that is on their sales, for example). I'll see if I will be successful with Rewardical, and if I don't, I'll take into consideration this plan of course. Because, this is not bad or wrong, just with a different approach to reach BTL.

101 posts

6 months ago

That's the point (and the issue)! Many here can't afford the "experiment"

101 posts

6 months ago

But, Mr. Scott, I didn't ask for members that logged out right after signing up. I was thinking, as I said, about members who finished with Getting Started, Launchpad and have some clearer picture of SFI. We invite them to start buying TCredits for $60 per month and we all are aware that it will take a long time for them to have some of that money back.

Now we can talk about the fact that this IS real business and like that, it demands investments. That is correct to say. But I would not like that someone I suggested to start buying 1TCredit a day, come to me after 2-3 months telling me that my "investment suggestion" was wrong and false.

Couple days ago, one of my team members asked me:"what I'm doing wrong?" after 3 months with SFI. She struggled to confirm EAcstatus and in February wasn't sure if she has to do that at all. I suggested her to not be under pressure if don't confirm status. I suggest her to continue to promote her links, to continue to communicate with prospects and new members (and she did signed up quite a number of members by herself, without buying) and when she has a member interested in work, then it will be time for her to think about status. Have I made mistake with this suggestion? In this case, I don't think so, because she finished the month with EA. But, is that I just have luck with her? Is my guiding in this way wrong???

I'm not the one who someone has to convince to be here. I recognized Mr.Gery and his program as the very strong and lucrative, from the day I started. I remember it was even harder to reach TL statuses, that didn't scare me away then and SFI grew bigger since then. I'm just not sure if this plan is adequate for new members, that's all. And if that makes me not so good leader, I can live with that.

After all, the beauty of SFI is that we all have the freedom to run our accounts the way it suits us the best.
LONG LIVE SFI!

101 posts

6 months ago

Should you find 3 affiliates who like this idea, you would earn 0.61 x 3 x 30 days would pay out $54.90 in SFI commissions....

This is not about members with 3 or more regular, "here to stay" members. We (I know I AM here to stay) know how to reach/gain/pay for, at least, BTL status. It is all about new members that will be turned off from SFI even quicker.

I'm wondering what is your (not just your Phill ) approach for new members, after they finish Getting Started and Launchpad lessons and start with promoting their gateways? Is it good to advise someone to follow this plan even we know that it will take few months before they get active PSA (in the best scenario; there we can see many of members on AFF and EA statuses with several years of being SFI members)? We must take this into consideration. Because, they will have 3,4,5 times ~$60, and for what? I've never had a problem to explain why and when someone should set up AD to gain BTL (explanation involves matching points that will be missed if there is no TL status). But w/o team, even one active member (to lead him/her by example), what will be the explanation of the reasons/benefits to follow this plan?

22 posts

Advantage and / or Disadvantage, Rewardical !? in VersaPoints

6 months ago

So I'm not fair and I'm telling lies?! OK, again you have rights to think that way. But then, we should speak about OFFICIAL RULES of the company and Forum

22 posts

Advantage and / or Disadvantage, Rewardical !? in VersaPoints

6 months ago

no one denies your right, I don't deny it for sure! But before showing publicly that you are not optimistic on Forum, you should think twice about the impact of your words. Please, read this, if you missed it www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1351074#post-1351074

All the best!