Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

11 days ago

Hi Rania

I think you will see in my post that I did acknowledge this!
As I stated, it is very fair that PSA's will still get VP for rating their sponsors (without it affecting the team leader's qualification).
Thank you

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

11 days ago

Thank you Gery
I believe this is an excellent change and one that will definitely encourage more EA's to try to advance their rank as the requirements have been made that much simpler.
I also like it that ratings from PSA's will no longer affect the team leaders qualifications. Over the years there have been so many unfortunate incidents where team leaders have felt unfairly rated low by their PSA's. Every team leader can now advance without this prejudice.

I think it is incredibly fair too that PSA's can still earn their VP for rating their sponsor. There is still an importance in hearing comments from PSA's that can help team leaders improve (if they comment constructively!).

Thanks again for always working toward making a success in SFI achievable for all!

18 posts

More Recent (45-days) VPs to Enable Rating Sponsor in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #VersaPoints

17 days ago

I personally have received very kind and complimentary ratings from some of my PSA's. And in the days when we got rated by CSA's, they were absolutely marvelous too with their kind and generous ratings - I miss you my CSA's - your comments always made me feel so blessed!!!.

I don't know if raising the bar will make a difference. To be honest I believe the PSA's that rate low are simply indicating their own poor performance and it makes them feel better about themselves by passing the buck/blame onto you. The PSA's that appreciate and want to work with you will give a good rating, trust them.

Those that are TOTALLY honest will actually rate you AND GIVE A COMMENT. If you get a poor rating and the the Affiliates have not had the guts to say WHY they have rated you low, then simply ignore it! If they cannot explain their rating or show the courage to comment, take no notice, it will only upset you.

Sadly the affiliate who has rated you low, with no comment, will not benefit because he/she has not helped you to correct any shortfalls you may have as a leader, they have NOT helped you become a better team leader...... by NOT making a comment on WHY they are rating you low, they are simply not benefiting anyone, themselves included. They could be helping you as a team leader to improve by simply communicating and being honest.

We all want to grow and improve, so honest comments are appreciated. It would be better if they emailed or commented first BEFORE rating you with a low score. Give you an opportunity to correct things!

I have learned over the years that the affiliates that work the hardest and mean business are the most genuine of people. The ones who rate you poorly and never respond to emails or communications are probably just jealous or not very nice anyway, so don't stress yourself about them. It always amazes me that those same people cannot even say thanks (one word) when you send them an e-card or email. So move on and don't worry. There are GOOD people out there. I have some amazing PSA's and CSA's in my team and appreciate them beyond words! Don't let the 'little' people (who don't count) make any difference to your life or business.
Concentrate on those few who make the world go around!

14 posts

Why do I need to bid 17 times this week? in Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Thanks Kyle
That is exactly what we need.
Kudos!

14 posts

19 days ago

Thanks for all your comments.

Hi Tanya
Since the 1st October to 31st October (31 days) I have bid in over 82 auctions. Take 17 away from that it still leaves me with 65 bids placed in the past 30 days, which SHOULD mean I am safe to maintain my VIP badge. Basically you HAVE to place 2 bids per day minimum, every day, to maintain a VIP badge.

I do believe there should be an easier way! If I were not placing at least 2 bids a day, I can understand your theory, but as I am, it means within the past 30 days I have placed 60+ bids, therefore I am maintaining my badge.

If the 30 days is not a calendar month but a consecutive daily count, starting from when you earned your VIP badge, then maybe we could see a small summary on our dashboard showing a starting date, number of bids placed, days remaining to the 30 day deadline and an estimate of the number of bids still to place to maintain VIP status??

I just think most people probably work in calendar months, and could be confused (say if they earned VIP status on the 10th of the month). I still think it is better to have a warning that states "by the 7th Nov you need to place xxx bids" rather than in the "next week". We don't know when the week starts or ends!

It is very disappointing losing a badge you have tried hard to maintain, because of misunderstanding, so my suggestion is purely to simplify it so that there is no excuse! If the stats are clear then everyone knows what they have to do to maintain their badge.

Everyone is loving AA, including myself. I'm sure as SFI tweeks the system, we will see clearer information about our status.
Thank you SFI.

14 posts

20 days ago

Question 1
My understanding is you need to participate in at least 60 auctions per 30 days. If I have exceeded that how is it possible I need to participate in an additional 17 auctions to stay qualified THIS WEEK? If in the last 30 days I have participated in 82 auctions WHY am I am being told to participate in 17 more this week? I am already 22 over!! I hope I am not being "scared" into bidding just to keep my VIP badge?
Question 2
I think it would be very helpful if the message was not so vague, i.e. THIS WEEK - does that mean Sunday to Saturday, or Monday to Friday, from the 1st to the 7th or what? Maybe if the message stated ' you need 17 more bids by the 6th November 2018 I would know what "this week" meant??

Maybe we need an AA bidding ledger, so that we can see for ourselves how many bids we have made over the past 30 days and how many more we need to stay qualified. I certainly did not expect to see this message as I believe I have bid adequately over the past weeks to maintain my VIP status??

Best regards
Helen

14 posts

20 days ago

https://imghostr.com/qKaqgnxr
I bid at least twice a day
On the dashboard it shows I have bid 78 times in the last 60 days.
Why do I get a message that I need to bid 17 more times this week?

16 posts

Pray (again) for Indonesia.... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

22 days ago

Such a tragedy!
We are praying for those passengers and crew that they will be found quickly.

12 posts

Sorry but it works! in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi David

I think you have missed the point that Boris was making!
He is saying that affiliates DO RESPOND and he showed the responses in his 'Alerts Page'
This is not about 'red flagged affiliates'

You don't need to worry about Boris being persistent, he is one of the 'GREATS' in SFI!
Just saying!

23 posts

Well, I will not give up in Team Building #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

27 days ago

Thank you Scott for an excellent post.
I will definitely pass this on to my team and use your suggestions.
You always share such valuable advice

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

28 days ago

Congratulations Tanja!!

Well deserved rank No. 1 !!

You are always one of the first to help and support and you are very much appreciated by us all.
Thank you.

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

28 days ago

That is a fantastic accolade to all the Forum Gurus who contribute so much to us all! Thanks Gery for this wonderful acknowledgement.

Thank you and you deserve all the recognition.

Congratulations!!!

We truly appreciate the countless hours you devote to helping us all.

18 posts

T-Time no longer listed in TC Play in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thanks all!

I must have missed the notification about the change I guess!

I can now see it thank you.

Problem getting old!! New things and changes take a bit of time to sink in

2 posts

T-Time Missing in PLAY section in Bug Reports #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

T-Time is no longer listed as a game/contest to play in the TC "Play" section.
The only place I can find it is in the SFI "Win-It" tab/ section.

Is it possible to add it back to the 'PLAY' section in TC? It would be so much more convenient than having to go back into SFI Win-it section to play.
Thank you.

18 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Mary

Thanks. There is no GAME page, there is a PLAY page and on the selection I have there isNO T-TIME at all!
It has always been there before, at the bottom of the page but it is not there any longer!

I have been playing the game for over 6 years, so know where to look. BUT if it's not there, its not there!
It must be a glitch/bug.
I will add this to the 'BUG' section

18 posts

about 1 month ago

T-Time is no longer listed as a game/contest to play in the TC "Play" section.
The only place I can find it is in the SFI "Win-It" tab/ section.

Is it possible to add it back to the 'PLAY' section in TC? It would be so much more convenient than having to go back into SFI Win-it section to play.
Thank you.

1 post

October VP for 3rd Generation ??? in Bug Reports #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I am wanting to re-assign PSA's to various 2nd and 3rd generation affiliates.

I was looking at a 3rd Generation Affiliate's VP Ledger and it doesn't make sense. Look at the far right - Oct VP?

This must be a glitch?

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Tanya
Thanks. I have just tried it and you are quite correct.

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Biljana
I have also noticed that when you select to use "1 Clue" - 2 clues are immediately deducted.
I hope this will be fixed soon.
Keep playing and enjoying Hidden.

56 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Gery!

This is great news and will definitely give so many more people a chance!
This is a a huge enhancement and I know many many people will appreciate this news!
Awesome!

I know I for one, am now more excited to get back to bidding more seriously, as I am sure hundreds more will do.

44 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Zhumagul!!

What an awesome testimony of your hard work and determination paying off!
You deserve your success. Well done.
Very inspiring, and worth sharing with my team!
Thank you.

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Marilyn!!

That is an amazing score!!!
I just want to understand you correctly, are you saying that one should NOT end the game and just keep playing?
I have never reached a score anywhere near this. I cannot understand how you can reach this score unless you are getting every guess right, as you have stated you have NOT used a TCredit! In which case you are genius!

Maybe I have missed something on how to play.
Please elaborate on your strategy.
Thank you and well done!!

24 posts

New TripleClicks homepage in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Love the new design!!

Very professional, eye-catching and ENTICING!!
Great job Gery and your talented team!!

14 posts

KO Trivia Prizes in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Thanks Gery
Yes you are right, there are just so many immoral people out there with every scam you can imagine! Such a shame.
Anyway, we are enjoying 'Hidden' and no doubt there will be more exciting and interesting games in the future. I still enjoy playing it though.

Thanks for your explanation.
Best regards

14 posts

KO Trivia Prizes in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery

KO Trivia used to be a very popular game. I loved playing it. I go back now and again to play but notice there are so few players these days.

Could it be that since the TCredit wins were abolished (due to fraud) that the prizes of upgrading your badge and leaderboard points are not enticing enough?

When playing you can use up to 3 TCredits for 50/50. This could be part of the reason why so few are being challenged to play. Is the attraction of just being on the leaderboard and upgrading your badge enough?

Now with AA and Hidden you can win Rewardicals, VP, game moves or matches, clues, etc. for 1 Tcredit. Maybe re-introducing Tcredits as prizes would be a good idea to consider (WITH WIN LIMITS!).
I certainly don't mind playing the game for the challenge and really enjoy it, but with limited Tcredits, will go for the games that generate the best rewards or prizes.

Saying that, I do realize SFI are already giving away thousands of prizes every day, so this is not a criticism, merely a suggestion to get KO Trivea back up there as a game to participate in.