Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Melvin H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Keeping at it sometimes helps in easing any discomfort. Take Care.

6 posts

Question in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

4 months ago

It will stay the same.

55 posts

Does it really matter if your Sponsor is not around to help? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

5 months ago

Excellent coverage of where to go for information. Sponsors assist when and if they can, however the bottom line is what you put into your business is what determines your success or lack of same.

20 posts

Launchpad in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Two of the lessons have been removed because they no longer pertain to any SFI information. That's why you see the 59/59. However you received VP for completed the previous lessons. That is why you see 310/295. Now when completing all lessons they are worth 295 VP. SFI didn't take away any VP previously given. I hope this helps.

20 posts

Biz quiz in Miscellaneous

12 months ago

The term transaction and sale are synonymous. They mean the same thing.

14 posts

Biz quiz in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

The answer for yesterday was form not application. Why they show application as the correct answer is a good question.

33 posts

A Letter To My Team, Constructive Critique Please! in Team Building #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

outstanding letter that is full of guidelines and advice.

19 posts

Taken/ CSA's in Eager Zebra #CSA #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

If you do not maintain your Executive Affiliate (EA) status you will loose your CSAs. By what I see you are only an affiliate at this time thus your CSAs have been taken away.

28 posts

Does my coming to the classroom guarantee the success? in Getting Started

about 1 year ago

As previously stated by Douglas L, "it's a wonderful start." However once started one must never stop because that is a recipe for failure. The Launch Pad lessons are just the beginning. You should also study the advanced lessons after you finish the Launch Pad. Learn how to apply what you have learned, don't just read and pass over the lessons. Remember success in any endeavor, not just SFI, requires discipline and patience. You cannot build a business overnight. We all wish that we could do that, but it doesn't work that way. Set Goals that you feel you can attain and stick to them. Adjust them when and as needed as you progress. Your goals are your plan. I wish you luck and smooth sailing. Aim High!, Dream Big.

20 posts

Is it against the SFI Rules? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing

about 1 year ago

Manohar,

If the group is identified as strong futures international the intent is there regardless of where it is listed. It is, in fact implying that the corporate LOGO SFI is involved. If I understood the identification of the group correctly it would be wrong. Remove the Strong Futures International and it would be fine. The name Strong Futures International does not imply the India federation that you mentioned. If I misunderstood the request then I stand corrected.

20 posts

Is it against the SFI Rules? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing

about 1 year ago

Sanja M

No it is not okay. The fact that the group is named Strong Futures International would prohibit advertising other avenues of income because you would potentially be recruiting SFI members. This is not allowed.

19 posts

Could anyone help me about this sites as i am totally new here? in Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Hi Jagadishor T,

When you sign in to your log in page, go to the start icon. Click on it and follow the directions. The second step is to go the Launchpad icon and study lessons. Sfi has many valuable lessons to help get you started. There are also advanced lessons when you finish the first ones. Study them well so that you can better understand what SFI offers.

[i] hope this helps some. Aim High! Dream Big!

Melvin

15 posts

Comparison between S builder Co-op and the Builder Bundle in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Steve,

I fully recommend the Builder Bundle because you get more bang for your Buck just as previously stated by others. I had to make the same decision when Builder bundle became available. I will begin using S-Builder again as soon as I can.
Aim High! Dream Big!

14 posts

New active sponsor policy - 250 VP in Ask Gery

about 1 year ago

Jaques,
It isn't necessary to follow your PSAs VP, the reason, you have no say in what will or will not occur nor when. With the number of affiliates in your down line I would consider this an exercise in futility. In other words, although your effort has merit, it is unnecessary and unwarranted effort.

6 posts

What is the importance of using Key Codes? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 year ago

The use of key codes can help you to identify which of your advertising ventures are providing the best results. By using a different key code for each campaign you will know what the production efforts are. I hope this helps.

9 posts

Commissions from PSAs of my PSAs in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 year ago

The over ride commissions referred to in the launch pad lesson are the commissions paid to you for the purchases of your PSA's that you have recruited. As a Team Lead you receive matching VP on all purchases made by PSA's and CSA's in your down line. Hope this clears that up.

7 posts

Reading is educating the mind, have you done any SFI reading & training your mind, lately, to better your mind? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

We should all remember that "Leaders are Readers" There is a definite level of truth in that piece of wisdom.

17 posts

How do I translate a welcome to a CSA from English to their language? in Team Building

over 2 years ago

Brian,

Go to Google and type in Translate in the search blank. Google translate will come up. Choose the language that you want to translate to and start typing in English. It will translate your typing into the chosen language. Then cut and paste to your e-mail. I hope this helps.

5 posts

How to successfuly use adf.ly on facebook! in Marketing

over 2 years ago

Stay away from adfly, unless you just want to advertise for them. If you advertise on PTC and many other formats your ad will be kicked out. Adfly does't allow timers to activate thus your ad gets blocked, however adflys ad gets your advertised space. Once FB identifies the adfly file cover it will block the ad again. Url shorteners and other types of cheater methods once identified are blocked by all legitimate advertisers. Good for them.

17 posts

Gery cannot the space between the 'Black bar' on the Affiliate Centre be increased away from the RED tabs? in Suggestion Box

over 2 years ago

Before I leave today here is my 2 cents. Put the space back between the tabs and the bar as it use to be. I do not have a hand to ey co-ordination problem and I am getting tired of being in the upper portion of a red tab and getting the drop down menus. This is completely unnecessary and is caused by the proximity of the items in question.

6 posts

Is there a stamp I can buy with my ID # on it from TC to stamp my X cards with? ehat is it called? Cant find? in Marketing

over 2 years ago

Hello Terry,

Please go to tripleclicks and type in imprint stamp in the search box. You will get some helpful information.

2 posts

Carefully Examine SFI Earning Calculator. in Compensation

over 2 years ago

Hello Adeti,

Using the SFI earnings calculator gives you the opportunity to see what you can achieve with the acquisition of active affiliates to your Team. Rather than trying to guess at a possible answer SFI has provided us with the calculator. Many of us have found it helpful. I know I have, because it has formulas built into it and removes guess work. Hope this helps you to understand.

9 posts

My PSAs seem excited when they joined SFI, but still don't trust SFI because they lost big on HYIP. What are my advice? in Getting Started

over 2 years ago

Most PSA's are fairly excited when they first sign up, however due to past internet encounters they are reluctant to try SFI. You might try to have them start with the start icon and follow the instructions. Have them check back with you if they have questions or do as you have done and come to the Forum with their question. Either way they can and will receive guidance to accomplish their endeavors. Above all be sure they understand that SFI is truly a free program. The only thing we must invest is time.
I hope this helps you.
Aim High! Dream Big!