Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Trameka P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

S-Builder Co-op in Sales #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

12 months ago

Kumar S., I think it is worth it to purchase the S-Builder co-op unit, especially if you do not have the time to advertise yourself. I especially love that the PSAs that come from the S-Builder co-op actually go to my Designated Diamonds in my downline as part of Opti-Build. I have used T-Credits to purchase the co-op unit when I do not have cash, so I definitely think it is worth it, as the T-Credit cost is not inexpensive. You earn a Team Builder badge for purchasing the unit as well, so it assists with moving up with Badge Quest.

10 posts

The New PTP is Awesome!!! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Congratulations, Maurice, on winning PTP! I have only won it once, but I too was very excited. May you continue to enjoy success!
Trameka P.

15 posts

Here is the way of purchasing from TC without Credit Card in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Another possibility for some of fellow affiliates in other countries is TCurrency. TCurrency can be purchased from different ECAs around the world. TCurrency can be spent on any product or service at TripleClicks. VersaPoints and MRP are still earned for purchases made with TCurrency. TCurrency purchases can be made from ECAs on the LocalPay Directory. That directory can be found here: http://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/LocalPay/Directory.php.
If a LocalPay ECA is not available for a country today, do not be discouraged, as new LocalPay ECAs are added daily.

Directions for purchasing TCurrency are here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=131124&referrer=search.

54 posts

What's Your Favorite Quote That Inspire you? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I love this quote because it reminds to just get started on difficult tasks. I do not have to complete a major project all at once.

51 posts

I Won S-Builder Co-op Unit in Recognition #Pricebenders #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you! I paid for the item in the Member Center, and I look forward to new PSAs generating activity within my downline. I certainly was inspired when I received my first PSAs.

51 posts

I Won S-Builder Co-op Unit in Recognition #Pricebenders #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I am so excited that I just won an S-Builder Co-op Unit for just $2.63 on PriceBenders!

With the recent introduction of pre-bids, I was unsure if I would ever win such an excellent team building item on PriceBenders. However, I am proof that it does not take a great deal of TCredits to win a PriceBenders auction as well.

According to my TCredits ledger, I only used 5 TCredits when bidding on the S-Builder Co-op Unit. I really wanted to win since I have opted into Opti-Build, and my upline has been allowing 100% of his PSAs to spillover to his downline, so I have enjoyed a constant stream of enrollments.

I wanted to do the same for my downline, and I was able to contribute a little from my purchase of the Builder Bundle as my Auto Delivery. However, this co-op unit increases my opportunity to inspire my downline to be active participants in SFI and TripleClicks.

I just had to share this exciting moment with everyone in the Forum! I wish you all much success as well!!!

5 posts

What profit/prizes does a PRM get if it wins one of the ZE games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

PRMs earn 5 MRP for each TCredit spent playing Eager Zebra games. In addition, each game has ways that the PRM can earn free entries into the Daily Crown drawings. The main difference for a PRM compared to an SFI affiliate playing Eager Zebra games is that no VersaPoints are earned when TCredits are spent.

5 posts

Spin & win in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

How to generate ECAs and Tcredits for free in ECA Program #ECA #TCredits #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

You may earn 10 free TCredits by becoming an Executive Affiliate 2 (EA2), which means you earned EA status for at least 2 months. You can also win free TCredits by participating in T-Time games on TripleClicks https://www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php. You can enter the drawing once each hour of the day. I have won T-Time 8 times, and I do not enter regularly. One of today's prizes for the Daily Grand is 20 affiliates will win 10 TCredits. So, there are lots of ways to win free T-Credits.

27 posts

King's Ransom really does exist!! in North America #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

over 2 years ago

Awesome!!!! Congratulations, Michael!

6 posts

Can I used my commission to purchase some TCredits? if so, how? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TCredits

over 2 years ago

Yes, if you have a minimum of $7 in your SFI Affiliate Account from earned commissions, once you choose the number of TCredits you would like to purchase, add them to your cart, and click on Checkout, you will need to verify your contact information. After that, you will be asked to Choose a Payment Method. Under the heading, Other Available Funds, check the box next to SFI Affiliate Account. The screen will update, and then you will click the box stating that you have reviewed and agree to the TripleClicks Terms & Conditions. All that is left then is to click the Place My Order button. So, the order is as follows:

• Choose your TCredit Pak
  • Add to Cart
  • Confirm Your Email Address
  • Click Continue Checkout
  • Click OK if a box pops up
  • Choose SFI AFFILIATE ACCOUNT for your payment method (you must have at least $7 to use this payment method)
  • Click the box stating that you have reviewed and agree to the TripleClicks Terms & Conditions.
  • Click the Place My Order button.

5 posts

How much to inverst per month at SFI in Getting Started

over 2 years ago

To earn free VP, click on the Affiliate Center button on the Launchpad page. Then as you review each red tab by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of most of them or following the instructions on the tab, you will earn 1 VP for each tab that turns green.

5 posts

How much to inverst per month at SFI in Getting Started

over 2 years ago

If you log and earn all of the free VP each day, you will not have to invest more than time in SFI each month. However, if you do not have a lot of time to invest in SFI each month, you may want to buy enough items on TripleClicks to earn 1500 VP, so that you can reach Executive Affiliate status and earn commissions each month.

19 posts

How To Get Started in Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

The Launchpad lessons are a good place to start learning about SFI.

7 posts

Fuel the fire! in Team Building #Leadership

over 2 years ago

I make suggestions like these through PSA or CSA mailers. I typically say something like, "If you are interested in furthering your success as an Executive Affiliate to that of a Team Leader, a Standing Order will assist you in achieving this goal." I then provide the example of the standing orders that I personally find beneficial in maintaining my Team Leader status each month. Hope this helps, Connie!

15 posts

Ask SC Top Answer Notification in Recognition #Compensation #Leadership #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

That is wonderful, Mr. Gyanendra P! It takes a generous person to share their knowledge with those whom he does not even know personally. Your efforts are appreciated, and I am so glad that you were recognized by SFI and your peers!

6 posts

New PRM's in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

On the TripleClicks Customer Report https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport, sponsors of PRMs are able to issue gift certificates to their PRMs. I do think it can encourage new inactive PRMs to bid or play games on TripleClicks.

17 posts

S-Builder Co-op Unit Problem......! in Team Building #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

It took a while for me to start receiving PSAs and my badge after purchasing S-Builder Co-op units, but I definitely did receive both, and would purchase co-op units again in the future.