Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

2 posts

Are you getting older? in Just For Fun

21 hours ago

Hope this will bring a chuckle or two, if not, you're really old !
Happiness is a daily decision, no matter what remains in your bank account!

How to know you're getting older?

Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
And the gleam in your eye- that's from the sun hitting your bifocals.
You feel like the night before, but you hadn't been anywhere
Your little black book contains only names ending in M.D.
You get winded-- playing cards: GMP, ZackJack, Card King, and games- Hidden, KOT, etc. and blamed SFI for your loss
You join a health club but don't go...yoga? Not for me, can't sit cross-legged!
You look forward to a dull evening, you need glasses to find your glasses so you can watch your favourite TV show
You turn out the lights for economic reasons, rather than for romantic reasons.
You sit in a rocking chair, but can't get it going
Your knees buckle but your belt won't, your back goes out more often that you do.
You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine chest.
You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there.

People don't stop having fun because they are getting older. They get old because they stop having fun.

BEWARE:
When your memories outweigh your Dreams, the end is Near!

(I tweaked a little here and there, esp. in the games category, otherwise thanks to the anonymous author for this hilarious piece of literature!)

Hope this made your day today!

GP

118 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

22 hours ago

Hi, Vladimir,

I can sense the bitterness of your post, and understand how you feel, but please don't begrudge us OLDIES in SFI for the hard work and commitment, dedication and countless hours building our team and other productive activities that we've poured into our business.

How do you know Older ones do not play games anymore? Have you checked each and every Affiliate Profile of these people?

Others have been very charitable in their comments to your post, and I'm one of them, but please check your facts before you post.

All the best and may you grow in understanding and wisdom in SFI.

16 posts

REASON in Miscellaneous #Leadership

1 day ago

What is the other important personal reason WHY you joinef SFI apart from earning money?

118 posts

1 day ago

So, now VP is back in its importance, even if our SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard is only partially dependent on it. Love it!
Not only will we need to earn our VP every month to achieve higher rank, but to maximise it to rise over the the thousand ties that may result.

118 posts

1 day ago

Hi, Gery,
Need to read this new announcement a few times for it to really penetrate my thick skull!

Separating SFI Badges from TC Badges is another stroke of genius! Thank you! Now we can truly focus on business building more and still enjoy the TC part of it. A surprise to see my Affiliate Profile is now sporting 5 trophies, instead of just 4.

One needs only to organise time to give priority to business building activities and to relax afterwards with the exciting new games and auctions. This is a great balancing act of our life in SFI, and not stress over things we can or cannot control.

This last bit I like because I've been waiting for ages what move is being done to address the problem of PRMs whom we cannot contact, except for those known to us. Hopefully, this will get some sales from them. None of my hundreds of PRMs have accepted the Gift Certificates offered to them. It would help with my sales efforts if one or two sales can be generated by this.

"Q: Will having a TripleClicks Badge Quest contest engage more of my PRMs?
It certainly could, and that's one of the big reasons why we've created a TripleClicks version. Badge Quest is hugely popular with SFI affiliates; it's logical that non-affiliates will love it too. And so that it can't be missed, TC Badge Quest will be featured on the TripleClicks.com homepage. We'll also be incorporating more badge elements in our game interfaces, communications, etc. with your PRMs.
"

Crossing my fingers for a great result in sales!

24 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Same here, Capt. I put my trust in SFI excellent training and resources tool, can't do better than that!
But, you know, new members need guidance and direction that Sponsors are expected to do, or supposed to do.
And that is what I mean by training- training my new members to learn how to follow SFI's LaunchPad, ROs, the Path, the Plan, and etc.!
And leading by example, as per SFI guidelines, for them to follow and create duplication. You know what they are!

18 posts

For Muslims in Team Building

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi, Terry,

How are you? This is Glecy from South Australia. Though we have more people here in SA we still only have 3 near where I live, and a few PSAs somewhere north!

Check Marketing on your homepage, mate, and you will find free Marketing aids and tools for sponsoring and generating sales.

But give Capt. Kirk's strategies a go...You need the 3 P's in SFI anyway.

Cheers!

24 posts

2 days ago

Hi, Capt Kirk,

Your success at going GTL using only free ads is really amazing!

BUT, you always maintain that "I don’t Push, Pull or Drag anyone over the finish line."
and I remember one of your threads that said you leave the training of your PSAs to SFI. so you don't really have a hand in your PSAs' success? You just bring them in, and let SFI takes care of them, and you just keep doing what you're doing best all these 16 years?

Just curious, Capt., because it will help us all a lot from worries and stress in helping new members whether gotten from free or paid ads get started and to remain active and so advance in rank.

If you were correct, then I think I will take a break from training and working with my team, that will be great for my health and well-being. Success without Stress! Let SFI shoulder the burden....(ooppps, sorry, Gery, just kidding!)

15 posts

Do You Prefer Inexperience or Experience Affiliates? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi, Capt. Kirk,

Of course, I would prefer to have Experienced Affiliates, but we cannot deny those inexperienced ones to have a go at building a successful SFI business, do we?

The attributes you listed are necessary to have if one is to be successful in SFI, but they can be learned that's why SFI has provided excellent training tools and resources for the inexperienced members - all for FREE!

Have a lovely day!

16 posts

Try it in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Nice one, Mirjana! I, too, never give up on any one. Your friendly "poke" may wake up a sleeping Diamond!

I've noticed the same with my Genealogy...there are a few who stay year after year and never do anything...maybe just logging in once to keep SFI account open. So doing follow-ups regularly with Hello E-cards with a friendly hello, good to see you, etc. Then I noticed one suddenly appeared on my Movers List with just 1 VP, so sent another E-card saying, I know you're there, let me know how can I help you get back on track.

Lately I have a PSA who came back, he left 3 years ago. Last week I received SFI Notification of a new PSA...the name sounds very familiar....and when I checked his profile he is none other than one of my team leaders 2 or 3 years ago!

Still waiting for another one or two, I know they're there watching!

Wonders will never cease! So never, ever give up on your inactives!

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Hi, Andy,

You have been very brave in your fight against physical and mental challenges. I have followed and read your posts from early on and was very impressed with the way you handled this very stressful part of your life. No mean feat for the ordinary people

It made me think...and hope I'm not digressing...(sorry, I'm becoming a digressor LOL)

The most stressful period in our life in SFI is during the last few days of the month- you know, the need to requalify and not knowing how to do it, or have very limited resources, or relying on downlines to advance and move up to keep ranks, only to be frustrated when it does not happen, and so stress kicks in, that if not checked and overcome, can really kill one's hopes and aspirations which can cause many to quit.

We have many stressors in our life. Yet this kind of stress although normal and very much under our control and very avoidable yet it can really kill our chances at success because it keeps us from focusing on what we can do better and what we can easily control.

You have proven once more how strong and brave you are in conquering this kind of stress in your life and regain control of your physical and mental breakdowns.

I hope and pray that with your strength you continue to overcome the physical and mental stressors thrown your way!

Keep up the Good Fight!

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

5 days ago

Hi, RIA,
Just want to address the issue of giving Gift Certificate.
You wrote:

"(But I just wondered why they need to ask for gifts. Lol They can wait if they really knew that they deserve it. If... the sponsor is capable to sent a gift of course. But, still I've always tried to understand them. Maybe, they haven't really understood well yet that they're SFI Business is their own business, their success is only depend on their hands, not from Uplines, etc.)

If you check the Checklist on your PSA's Affiliate Profile, you will see one of the recommendations:-

." Informed xxxxxx of incentives, if any, you offer (free leads, SFI Gift Certificate, etc.) to encourage affiliates to accumulate VersaPoints and become an Executive Affiliate."

It is this recommendations on the Checklist that most TLs utilised to encourage new members to go EA- give free leads (a share in Co-op), or a small amount of Gift Certificate for new members to check TC Store, play EZ games or bid at auctions for experience and first hand knowledge of how things work.

But if you mean members are asking Gift Certificate every month, then it's defeating the purpose as you are encouraging dependency.

Maybe your newbie has read this portion when he has settled in with your team and has a chance to welcome a new PSA himself...it's a great idea to think about..... This is the time to be clear about Gift Certificate...if you're organising a team contest, or recognising milestones, achievements, etc., this is the perfect time to give, to encourage, and to aspire in order to advance.

Hope I'm not digressing, as usual!

Have a great weekend!
GP

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

5 days ago

Hi, Christine,
It's getting weird...we seem to think alike! I wish Gibraltar is just a bus away from South Australia LOL!

Do you know that because of the great efforts of one of my Star TLs, I'm already enjoying STL rank myself on the first day of the month? And the second awesome TL has already requalified as STL on the first week of the month, but it takes much longer for him to go STL because his one BTL is still working hard to requalify, which normally happens on the second or last day of the month. What if that one BTL decides to not advance and stay EA?

I think the best way to avoid this problem is to have at least 2 BTLs if you're STL, 3 STLs if you're GTL; or 4 GTLs if you're a PTL, etc., just in case one fails to requalify. It's just like driving. one must always have a spare tyre specially going long distance...you'll never know when one of your tyres get blown up and you get stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Have a great weekend!

118 posts

5 days ago

With utmost respect to you, Gery. Not wanting to revisit this topic anymore, and not jeopardise SFI's integrity, can you at least add a simple requirement to explain in their words their own reason, not the suggested reasons given?
Thank you for your compassion.

118 posts

5 days ago

Hi, Gery,

I 'm lost for words t,o describe my real feelings about this recent change (yet again) to give us better ways of building our SFI business and make our efforts to advance by simplifying the requirements.

BUT I will certainly miss reading the precious few who always make an effort to write kind and very supportjive comments along with 5-Star. Rating that always, always make my day and so lift up my spirit and go the extra mile to help them. The feeling was the same when CSA rating was discontknued- sadness.
Would it also be possible, and maybd even more helpful to us , to consider removing also the block list?

Thank you very much!

8 posts

Team Building with reassigning members. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

5 days ago

Love your leadership style, Maree!
Thank you for always sharing your strategies in very easy and understandable words and simple practicality.
Great stuff!
More power to you!

6 posts

Love this message appearing so early in the day. in Inspiration/Testimonials

6 days ago

Congratulations! Any wins, no matter what they are for, always brings happiness!
Keep winning!

3 posts

Forum Rules and Tips in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Dear All,
This thread has relevance to the excellent thread currently posted by Earl W, -
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136445

A very timely reminder and one which should be a MUST READ, to remind all about the necessity of following the Rules of the Forum.

Imagine the chaos if no one obeys the Road Laws. Drivers and pedestrians would just drive or walk through traffic without obeying the traffic signs, and disregard their own safety and those of other road users.

The traffic police officers will be working non-stop and in frustrations, in the same way as our Mods are kept busy policing the proper and ethical use of our Forum.

Like most, I’m also guilty of misusing and misunderstanding some of the Forum Rules, to my regret and deep embarrassment.

I think it is also timely and may help us all by calling attention to the need to Read, Review and Understand the SFI Forum Rules in its entirety- www.sfimg.com/forum/tips

There are 18 Rules, and as well as No. 5, No. 15 seems to be a very common occurrence in the Forum.

No. 15. Do not post only to earn badges, cut and paste content copied from elsewhere on the Affiliate Center that does not add value or worthwhile commentary to the Forum, or submit posts that do not add to the conversation. When posting or replying to posts, make sure you have something to say. Posts that only say things like "Me too!" or "I agree" do nothing but clutter up threads and discussions. They invalidate the "Newest" index and they waste bandwidth and server space. Threads that turn into a series of no-value posts will be locked or deleted.

This has already been addressed countless times, yet it is still happening. And although SFI allows animations to add interest and entertainment, yet too much use of it with little to say is quite unhelpful. Same thing with so many repeated screenshots addressing the same topic which use a large space and add clutter. . ....Maybe, the posters have the same intention and hit submit at the same time as others, who knows?

FORUM TIPS

There are actually 14 Tips, but there were 2 No. 5’s, so it’s worth re-reading and reviewing the whole lot.

I particularly like this one: It’s simple enough to follow, don’t you think?

No. 3. Keep your posts as concise as you can. Less is usually more. And always use paragraph breaks to make longer posts easier to read.

And finally, may I quote Peanuts: “If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it.”

Have a lovely day!

GP

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Yeah, I get that, but what about the other 2...just noticed them missing too! The changes ..too many too soon I was away for a few days, and now this..I thought I have breached Forum rules and being punished without due process or even a friendly warning, like when one's post has been removed...sorry for digressing..

31 posts

7 days ago

Thanks, Ta nja, but yours have just got 12 words...oh, I know, will not, say any morme...sorry.

31 posts

7 days ago

Ooppps, it's back again...sorry about the fuss. But why only 1 icon, what happened to the rest

31 posts

7 days ago

What happened to the icons under my name? No more likes for me?
Just curious...if I'm on the outside, then so be it.

31 posts

7 days ago

Pardon me, David, but are you referring to Hidden games? There are no foxes on Brain Sprint hehehe!

13 posts

Reassigned PSA's in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi, Mick,
Others have given you their opinion and advice as to using filter in ones genealogy, by checking the date of their arrivals.

Personally, I never send a team mail to new or reassigned PSAs, or even 2nd Home CSAs. Sending individual e-cards may sound tedious and time-consuming. Not to me, I need to remember them with long and difficult names and this is just the way I do it, then send personalised message to make them feel welcome. After all they are not just numbers.

I have a PSA that this has happened to and it appears that the only way to send a team mail to the second lot is by resending it to the first lot as well.

This is the way of the lazy people, Mick! LOL

Have a lovely day!
GP :-)