Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

Buy a Clue. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 hours ago

Yes, Jackie! These new games (incl. Brain Sprint,) and the new AA are very "foxy" - more like the right hand giveth, and the left hand taketh away the free RTs which we redeem with TCredits in order to play more and bid more, more, more!

It's perhaps the price we have to pay for having so much fun while building a business! Sigh !!!!
Something's telling me there's a moral to be learned here.

6 posts

Buy a Clue. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 hours ago

I have noticed that, too, Jackie, and my TCredit wallet is emptying as fast as I could make a correct guess!

7 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 hours ago

Hi, Prof. Bruce,
What a great topic for today! Thank you!

Since I came on board, I lost number of counts when Gery introduced one change after another and it's ongoing.
I hardly catch my breath when here comes another one- the Hidden game- foxy, foxier, foxiest...?

But a similar question is bugging me: "Can a leopard change its spots?"
True or False?

50 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

2 hours ago

Hi, Marijana,
So very sorry to see you go. We will miss you!

But you have made an honest decision- it is impossible to serve 2 masters. You will either love one and hate the other, and your time will always be consumed by the master you prefer to serve.

Wishing you all the best for the future! But always remember, SFI's door is always open for you to return to.
And most of us will still be here to welcome you back (hopefully!)

24 posts

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 hours ago

Hello, Prof. Bruce!

What a question!
I joined SFI 2 years before you, so you're much younger than me....LOL!
When I joined 7 years ago, I had no clue whatsoever, and don't know what Forum was. It was on my 3rd year??? when I discovered the Forum...there was an interesting topic and a robust discussion about something and I jumped in, add my cheeky bit to make the discussion lively and found myself in trouble with one of the Mods because I used the word "imp"!

Also at that time a newbie has to have 20 posts go thru approval before being allowed to "just jump in" as I did.

Don't know if I missed anything from the Forum then...perhaps heaps...but I survived!

If it's got to be, it's up to me to be resourceful.

There! I hope my reply has made you happy, Prof.!
GP

9 posts

Online Localvantia in Marketing #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi, Marita,
Please read the details of the Localvantia program here: news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/
Good luck!

171 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi, Vojka,

Did you check the letters you typed? Check again the spelling....the reason why you can't enter the last letter is because you have exhausted the space meant for the correct word: "relaxation".

Hope this helps.

6 posts

How To Make A Good Off Line Speech-To Build Your Team! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Good morning, Prof. Bruce,

Hope I'm not late today! Thank you for another interesting subject for today for us to learn to do and to implement.

A video presentation on YouTube, or perhaps a webinar some smart SFI affiliates are doing is an excellent way of presenting SFI business opportunity to a worldwide audience.

Luckily, in SFI, we don't need to speak in front of an audience in order to present our business opportunity.

I wouldn't have survived, Prof. B., or be in SFI for 7 years if I had to do it personally- to subject myself to endless flutters of butterflies in my tummy and be subject to scrutiny from the audience. I am hopelessly a bad speaker and my tongue gets tangled up when I start to speak and making all unnecessary gestures that only make people sneer, laugh, or worse would want to throw ripe tomatoes to me to stop talking and get off the rostrum.

Again, luckily, that was an experience from my previous life.

Tell me, Prof., do you still do it? Is there a need still to go out and prospect people this way? I think this method is so old-fashioned....not a done thing in 2018.

But I could be wrong once more, so please feel free to criticise and correct my warped thinking!

Have a promise of a lovely weekend!

GP

171 posts

1 day ago

Oh, someone else is "foxier" than me, none other than you, Prof. Bruce, and Gery, of course, the Master Brain behind all these exciting and outwordly EZ Games and Auctions!

PS hope Mrs Harper is feeling better.

171 posts

2 days ago

Just got one, Robertson! And now this new EZ game has uncovered a "Hidden" addiction of mine to word and other quiz games, like Brain Sprint, KOT, etc.

As usual, we in the Land of Oz are always behind in news, although it's now Sept. 20 here, and this new EZ game has just been introduced Sept. 19.

This morning when I checked I was amazed at the raucous and excitement from others in the Forum caused by this new EZ game!

It's really exciting, and I couldn't wait to try it....well, like you I earned "Rare Air" Badge, plus another Badge - #18 on the Leaderboard!

I can't help feeling feeling sorry for those with limited knowledge of English words, missing out on this very exciting and educational game. I had my dictionary beside me while playing and the clues are really tricky too, so it's not much use consulting the dictionary while playing, otherwise you will get outfoxed.....(by Gery....hehehe!)

This is a very exciting and productive "addiction"! Highly recommended! Thanks, Gery, for introducing other brain tickler!

38 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi, Scott,
Always great posts from you! You summarised very clearly and simply what every Affiliate MUST DO.
You lead by example: "If it's got to be, it's up to me."

No. 9 relates to me the most- to just focus on what we do best, then try to learn to do the other one and not let it become an obstacle/hindrance to one's success.

More power to you!
GP

9 posts

Build Your Career Vocabulary Of Simple/Understood Words in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Lost for words....trying to locate mr webster...see ya later.....lol

24 posts

SFI. Not a job: Your Own Business! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Love the way you bait me, Prof. B!
As for me I try my best to MYOB.

I think the reason why many refer to SFI as JOB is simply for want of a way to describe activity, chore, function, project, role, etc. - these are tasks that we do daily in SFI to build our own business- not meant as employment, or appointment, trade, situation, work.

Or, as usual, I may be wrong, so please correct me, you are the wisest man in the Forum!

152 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Thank you for your prompt response, Gery. Can't help overthinking this, as you put it plainly, it's just the words :"as soon as" made me think literally.

152 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi, Teresa,

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input. But the key words are: "as soon as they appear in your Genealogy...."and these words are quite clear...at least for me.

Gery, please?

152 posts

9 days ago

Hi, Gery,
This must be the Mother of all Contests! Another brilliant way to help us build our teams quicker and experience rapid growth in September.

But I do have one small doubt on this one point:

"Q: How soon will I be able to earn commissions on my new CSAs?
As soon as they appear in your Genealogy, you’ll immediately be eligible to start earning Co-Sponsor Commissions
."

Does that mean that even if we receive new CSAs with Zero VP we can still earn commissions from them?
The words "as soon as they appear in your Genealogy...." sounds very promising and encompassing, but open to many different interpretations. I hope I'm wrong ...it will be a real incentive to start earning commissions as soon as the new CSAs are won from advancing in rank.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to address my concern.

14 posts

In memory of a great leader and marketer, Rich DeVos in Miscellaneous #Leadership

9 days ago

Thank you, Christo, for sharing this very sad news of Rich Devos passing. His legacy in network marketing will live forever as he had touched many lives all over the world.

I love No. 10. I have succeeded only by helping others succeed. – (source) of his many life-changing quotes.
And will remember him because of this, and it is also found in SFI's Rules of Success.

13 posts

SFI Doer Coin (round TUIT) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hi, Galina,

May I join in the fun? Since I was singled out yet again by our great Prof. B, I will put in my own version of the new badge which Gery has playfully coined "Round TUIT"!

I think it's a sort of coin for Procrastinators (yep, there are heaps of us here, including me!)
Instead of giving "fine" for not doing a certain productive activity in SFI, a Badge of Recognition in the form of Coin with Round TUIT inscription is awarded...for doing what we should be doing anyway. and GETTING AROUND TO IT

Each time we buy a TCredit singly or in packs for use at bidding or purchasing items at our TripleClicks Store we are awarded with the cheeky coin with bronze, silver, gold trims around it as further recognition for finally GETTING AROUND TO DOING IT.

When I first noticed it in my Badge Gallery, this is what I thought--- another brilliant idea from the Master himself!

Am I correct, Gery?

9 posts

Steam Posts Point of view. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

s

DTL in 30 days? Caramba! You are joking, are you, Daniel? Bing has been in SFI since the beginning...or thereabouts.

16 posts

"How did you do it? What's the secret of being successful?" in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

......But the rest of the post was perfectly written in English hence my curiosity.

And thank you for the correct spelling of my name, although it really doesn't worry me anymore... unlike before

16 posts

"How did you do it? What's the secret of being successful?" in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

Hi, Zlatan,

No offence intended. I'm sorry. Just curious. Of course, spelling should not be an issue as long as we understand what the writer meant. But English (American) is the language used by SFI and we have so many members who may be wondering what the word "queeting" means.

16 posts

11 days ago

Hi, Anastasija,

Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian?
I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian.

Have a lovely day!

12 posts

English translation in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)