Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

4 posts

Registering from Nigeria in Western Africa #Rewardical

5 hours ago

Hi Idowu, your topic and content are at variation. This is deceit. I wonder why the moderator allowed it. Let there be a semblance in your topic and content.
Congratulations on your winning

15 posts

Payoneer in Nigeria

5 hours ago

This is surprising. What is the essence of routine check? Nigeria I hail thee. My arrived at the stipulated time in the same Nigeria where this is happening. What is wrong with our country? Are we progressing or retrogresing? May God help us.

11 posts

Lifetime Prestige Domain in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Thank you Mr Matthew. Your comment and contribution is of a great help to me. I appreciate.

11 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Sir for your comment and explanations on the use of domain. I am very grateful. Have a great week

11 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Elizabeta. Your explanation is well understood. I appreciate

11 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Mr Jimmy. Now I know what I can use it for. I can share it on my website

11 posts

1 day ago

Within my first month in SFI, I won Lifetime Prestige Domain in Pricebender Auction. I have not done anything with it. Please can someone tell me how best I can use it?

15 posts

Payoneer in Nigeria

1 day ago

My earlier comment is out of experience. I have been paid by Payoneer for 5 months now. If you continue waiting as some people suggested, a time will come, they will return it to Payoneer. Just do the tracking and see if I am telling you the truth or not.

15 posts

Payoneer in Nigeria

2 days ago

Hi Mercy,
Happy Sunday! Your Payoneer MasterCard is in the post office you use. They don't deliver it t to your Post office Box or to your home. You must collect it from the Post office. There is always a tracking number and link. Track it now and you will see that it is there. That was what happened to me. I was waiting for it in our post office box not knowing that it was marked personal collection. Go with your valid ID card.

21 posts

Is it luck or there are technics for sponsorship in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you my dear brother. I was moved by your words in this your comment. Actually, I am moved to conclude that it is all luck and I believe that I will certainly be lucky someday. All these frustrations are targetted at making me lose faith in SFI but I have come, I have seen and I will conquer. God be my helper.

21 posts

Is it luck or there are technics for sponsorship in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you John for your comment. I appreciate. My concern in this is that they never logged into their accounts. It ends on the day they sign up. Recruiting is not actually my concern but inability to continue.

21 posts

3 days ago

My dear brother, thank you so very much for your answer and the links you added. You were the first to comment and I actually read your comments yesterday. I appreciate all. You are blessed. Have a great weekend of fun.

10 posts

Nigerian Affiliates. in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

3 days ago

Ogbonna J., welcome to SFI. Yes you can get cool cash but it takes time and you must do what is expected of you. SFI is an affiliate marketing program.
The secret is Team building, sponsoring affiliates through which you will build a leverage income that will give you cool cash. That is the reason it takes time. Therefore, start now to sponsor affiliates and building your team. It should be affiliates that can make purchases or else it will not work.

21 posts

4 days ago

Please I want to know if there is any technic in sponsoring affiliates or is it by sheer luck? I am worried because by April 1st, I will be two years old here and have not succeeded in having committed affiliates except one who is a personal friend. The second person is committed but not in terms of finance. So far, I have sponsored over 300 persons and more than 280 were bought here in SFI promo. Many have been deleted for over a year of inactivity. I have done so much in communicating them.
My questions are:
1. Does it mean that I don't buy from the right source?
2. Why am I so unlucky in this?
3. Are there technics someone can use to get new sign ups committed?
Your usual cooperation will be highly appreciated
Worried Tabugbo Morgan

19 posts

New Signups Asking For Money in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

This is absurdity. How can someone go to such length to ask for alms? Well, people differ. You should tell the person that the aim of SFI is not charity. You have to treat this with every seriousness it demands or else the person will come back tomorrow.

27 posts

Still confused with the whole thing. in Nigeria

6 days ago

Welcome to SFI Gideon! SFI can be overwhelming even when you have read the Launch pad lessons. You need to be patient. The only way to understand SFI is to practice that is logging into your account daily, visiting Forum to get ideas, reading through the tips and asking questions as you have done here. With these you will come to understand it better.

16 posts

How to explain to PSAs how to work in SFI? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Lucky, you are lucky to get a response. You have to understand the fact that it is not the best to pressure on him to continue. Please let him know this. He must make up his mind having behind his mind that it is not a get rich quick scheme. Just encourage him to read the Launch pad lessons and if he is convinced, he can go ahead but where he is not convinced, he should take his time.

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

10 days ago

Hi Tara,
After reading your comment here, I just felt like jumping to hug you. Thank you so very much for your encouraging and soothing words. You have acted more like a sister than a friend. I so much appreciate this. Thanks and have a great weekend.

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

10 days ago

Thank you Susan. I agree with you. Someone can make a very costly mistake with tablet. However, I believe that this is a blessing in disguise

18 posts

10 days ago

Thank you Lady J. M. I appreciate your concern and advice. Have a great day

4 posts

Better days ahead in Nigeria #Getting Started #Sponsor

10 days ago

Hi Kenneth!
Thank you for that testimony and welcome to SFI. The secret of success here is Team building which will give you the needed income because this is Affiliate Marketing Program. Therefore, keep up the good work and you will soon start smiling on every 10th of the month when commissions are paid

4 posts

The crucial role of setting goals in the business in Team Building #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

My dear African brother, thank you so very much for the this letter garnished with relevant links to buttress your points. I appreciate. The idea of setting up our goals with the ways we intend to fulfill them shouldn't be overemphasized because goal setting is the very key to success in life.
Thank you Benahmed.

18 posts

11 days ago

Thank you Sir for your suggestion and the link added. I appreciate.

18 posts

11 days ago

Thank you Olufunmilola. I appreciate your concern and suggestions. Obviously I will still need Tcredits even though not in the interim. I have decided to go on and have learnt my lessons.

18 posts

11 days ago

Hi Martina! Thank you so very much for your understanding and contribution. There may be no need to submit a ticket for refund as it is still useful but that wasn't my first priority now. Have a great weekend of fun.